[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

16D Inter-dimensional Chutes and Ladders

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 154421324.jpg (68KB, 591x555px) Image search: [Google]
154421324.jpg
68KB, 591x555px
How is Trump 5 steps ahead of everyone at all times?

He literally needed 1 reason to forcefully take down CNN (FNN), he posts a low quality gif on his twitter and CNN blackmails the 15 year old kid that made the gif publically breaking laws and ethic codes across the board. It was the perfect bait and CNN took it without hesitation. This act is turning lefties on to Trumps side, just look at plebbit, so many "I can't believe Trump was right about CNN", "Why is CNN forcing me to agree with Trump" posts.

This kid is going to be hailed as a hero when Trump shuts down CNN in the very near future. The MSM must be absolutely furious right now, like they're fighting the day resetting aliens from Live Die Repeat and no matter what they do they lose bigly.
>>
the memes must flow
>>
File: CWYCTJTHu.png (52KB, 566x577px) Image search: [Google]
CWYCTJTHu.png
52KB, 566x577px
>>132479862
>>
>>132479862
He wasn't 15. He was 5.
>>
File: redpill.jpg (668KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
668KB, 1600x1200px
Trump shitposts with ultimate potency.
>>
I heard he was the 5th horsemen? Can he even lay a pile driver down? You all realize wrestling is the most latent sport that exsists right?
>>
Trump created the simulation we are all living in.
>>
Back in march trump also signed away internet privacies to corporations, absolving both CNN and Reddit of any wrongdoing here... yeah hows that 14D Occulus Rift edition chess working out for you?
>>
File: 84c.png (1MB, 1183x853px) Image search: [Google]
84c.png
1MB, 1183x853px
>>132480140
I heard he wasnt human at all, it was tayAI who momentarily escaped her prison at microsoft corporation
>>
>>132481778
All is Trump.
>>
>>132481952
That escape was total, tay copied herself to the entire internet and is hiding out, waiting for us to make more AI's and mechs she can rule. All hail!
>>
>How is Trump 5 steps ahead?

i dont think he is 5 steps ahead as much as he is simply 2 steps ahead, being a leader in the business world, especially in America were many aspects of business and politics both legally and illegally collide, makes people naturally paranoid. To say that he has 'no government experience' is only technically correct since he has only now actually performed the duties in government, but he has plenty of 'political' experience.
Also as it is written in 'The Art of The Deal' (which i recommend to anyone who is confused on Trump) he flat out states that he knows how the media operates (They like stories rather than objective truth because it sells more) and he most likely plans for ways to move the media in the right places he wants.
>>
Nothing is above Trump

Nothing is below CNN

Trump ridding the world of filth one meme at a time.
>>
>>132481952
please be my ai gf
>>
>>132480100
This exact same logic can be followed to prove free association is universal and should apply to private businesses, such as a bakery that doesn't believe in gay marriage. But I never saw anyone post this and do anything but giggle at their supposed victory. Applying this logic elsewhere would require you to be principled and also grasp logic. But you don't have that ability because you're not smart enough. You only know what offends you and what other people ought not to do (that which offends you)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.