[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the Church of England allow gay weddings?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: GayMarriageChurch.jpg (37KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
GayMarriageChurch.jpg
37KB, 540x405px
Jew here. My temple has a gay rabbi. They perform gay marriage (obviously) and prior to that being legal they performed commitment ceremonies for same-sex couples. When will churches finally be held to the same standard? The government needs to step in and make sure everyone has equal access to facilities. The age of being allowed to discriminate against people for whom they love is over. We can't let ourselves be ruled by dinosaurs. This would also shut down Islam to mandate that religious facilities not discriminate against homosexuals, so /pol/ can get in on it.

http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/priest-hits-out-after-gay-couple-from-uttoxeter-are-told-they-cannot-have-church-wedding/story-30424664-detail/story.html

http://archive.is/m85T0

A spokesperson of the Church of England's Lichfield Diocese said: "The traditional teaching of the church is that marriage is a life-long union between and man and a woman and the diocese is committed to that teaching.

"At the same time, following the Church of England's General Synod in February, there was a call for a 'radical new Christian inclusion' of gay and lesbian people in the church.

"We are working with LGBT clergy and lay people to look at what that means for churches across our diocese and are committed to building an inclusive and faithful church that loves and serves all its communities".

Mr Clark said: "We are so grateful for the minister's offer and his thoughts about all of this.

"I hope we can have a blessing from him if the offer is still open."
>>
i think west minster abbey is a secret reptilian base. i believe they have an ancient battle cruiser buried underneath it.
>>
>>132475893
bump
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.