[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Religious rip-off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Jeezusphone.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jeezusphone.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
Religious people are hateful minded, selfish, demanding, gullible suckers. They deserve every bad thing their crazy religious rip-off ideas deliver to them and more.

What scams should /pol/ pull to expose the stupidity and gullibility of the religious?
>>
>>132475708
> 1 post by this ID
>>
God hates the UK and you're part of the reason why
>>
>>132476004
Allah doesn't exist.

If Allah did exist he sure as hell hates the muslim ummah. That's why the Jews and the Christians have the whip hand and the Palestinians and Arabs across the Middle East keep getting blown up and bullied by 'The Great Satan'.

And that Mohammed cunt you follow? He was a shitbag paedophile.
>>
File: magadildo.jpg (958KB, 3568x2000px) Image search: [Google]
magadildo.jpg
958KB, 3568x2000px
>>132476212
What's that? Your nation will be gone in 10 years because God sent millions of migrants to your decadent island as punishment for your godless ways?
>>
>>132475708
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE

It ain't like there haven't been others before us, fellow trolls of /pol/. If Joseph Smith, and countless other trollish cunts before and after him can do it, so can we. Ripping off the religiously minded is fair game.
>>
>>132476575
God did not send them. They got up and moved on their own because they are a bunch of selfish greedy grasping cunts.

And our politicians haven't had the sense to encourage us kill and eat them yet. But that's coming. You know Britain's history...
>>
>>132476970
God ordained this punishment and your nation is doomed
>>
>>132477130
I just made a voodoo doll of you and have consecrated it in blood. I am now going to stick pins in it to give you cancer.

Fear my black voodoo magic. Enjoy your cancer.
>>
File: bhagwan1.jpg (14KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
bhagwan1.jpg
14KB, 320x246px
Send me your money /pol/. I am your guru. You want me to drive around in a gold Rolls Royce don't you?
>>
>>132477312
>implying you are god how deluded can one be ?
>>
>>132478936
You don't have a very good grasp of the concepts of magic do you?

Also, you seem to be in need of some spiritual assistance. Send me your money and I will cure your spiritual ills.
>>
>>132475708
>walk past beggar
>sneer at his poor ass
>stupid thirsty beta bumps into me
>fat fuck should just go kill himself
>hot guy winks at me
>take his number ill blow him later
>fucking hungry stray dog comes stumbles toward me
>kick the god damn thing
>finally enter church
>please God help with my mothers cancer
I have met one Christian who was not a hypocrite
>>
>>132475708
The pic is supposed to be "Mushi, mushi? Jesus desu."
>>
>>132479276
But that one was still gullible weren't they? Smug and self satisfied about their chances of 'getting into heaven'?
>>
>>132479430
U jelly?

If you don't like the pic start your own thread with your pic of choice.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.