[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did everything go wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1rvqdu.jpg (90KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1rvqdu.jpg
90KB, 450x600px
How did it all turn to shit? This country was founded on an wonderful idea that man could be free and reap the benefits of his hard work without the government interfering with his life. Now a days, its just, shit.
>>
>>132473225
>where did it go wrong?
Women, gays, and jews.
>>
it's that jew cheese they put on everything. jew cheese makes people fat and lazy. the reptilians instructed the jews on how to make it
>>
>>132473573
Cheese is a food for white people nigger. It's not cheese, it's that everyone eats corn grain products in bulk, high sugar diet (high fructose corn syrup), and physical inactivity
>>
>>132473225
>This country was founded on an wonderful idea
No it wasn't. It is obvious that the old United States is better than the shit we have today. But the founding fathers of your country were freemasons and liberals, "classical" liberals, but liberals at the end.
>>
>>132473710
>high fructose corn syrup
this is also a jew product that was introduced by the reptilian overlords. they have a base in antarctica
>>
>>132473225
>Where did everything go wrong?

WWII.
>>
>>132473573
Hold the fuck up, I know all about the jewish conspiracy and the whole ordeal but did your fat ass just excuse itself with the jews and reptilians?

I value gipsys more than shitstain embarassments like you and any other explaining the amerilard problem with anything else that their own gluttony.

MUH UBERMENCH I'M 1/17th NORWEGIAN no you are embarassing

>fuck you I like the spacing it's easier to read
>>
File: BenFranklinJewsMeme4.jpg (113KB, 731x478px) Image search: [Google]
BenFranklinJewsMeme4.jpg
113KB, 731x478px
>>132473850
I don't think the freemasons was a Jewish organization back then.
>>
>>132474361
Calm down m8
>>
>>132474361
the reptilians also have an arctic base not far from you. go there and you will learn the secret of the cheese. be armed, the reptilians have body lasers. look up phil schneider. the reptilians blew his fingers off
>>
>>132474582
I will not, the autism friend simulator makes me angry at times and if it's not you it's someone else, I mean nothing by it and you aren't really offended

>>132474668
Shut up there is no sssuch thing, and it's abssssolutely not close by, nor within driving range from me. Delete your post.
>>
>>132475144
you must secure a boat and venture forth to the base. again , be armed. try to get a battle axe
>>
File: delete this.jpg (56KB, 1840x850px) Image search: [Google]
delete this.jpg
56KB, 1840x850px
>>132475468
>>
File: longship09.jpg (94KB, 850x518px) Image search: [Google]
longship09.jpg
94KB, 850x518px
>>132475732
did you know that odin defeated a reptilian battlecruiser in your country 2000 years ago? also this is the boat you must secure for your upcoming arctic expedition
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.