[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: vlcsnap-00019.jpg (67KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00019.jpg
67KB, 480x384px
Trump BTFO
>>
File: NK military women.jpg (130KB, 990x657px) Image search: [Google]
NK military women.jpg
130KB, 990x657px
Imagine using one of those traditional NK beauties as your furniture for a decadent feast, licking red wine off her white skin. Imagine the way she'll squeal around the ball gag as you pick at her with your chopsticks, her wrists and ankles pulling against rope that has no give.

A North Korean woman who had been raised to hate western decadence and degeneracy, and now she's being pimped out for greenbacks, learning to perform striptease against the pole she's tethered to while being whipped, being catcalled as cash rained down on stage. G.I. playing rock-paper-scissor every night to determine who'll have the first go at her and which holes.

Imagine taking her out to the armoury and tying her face down around a tank gun, securing her knees down around it hard enough that her sore pussy is spread open against the cold metal shaft. Imagine the way she'll wail when you ream her ass hard enough to rock her up and down the tank gun, every thrust pressing her clit against unyielding metal.

Imagine livestreaming her breaking in and turning out to North Korea, yes, send us more spies.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.