[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ukranian army worse than ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: UkraineArmy2.jpg (18KB, 400x232px) Image search: [Google]
UkraineArmy2.jpg
18KB, 400x232px
>Since the start of the war in east Ukraine up to 1,000 Ukrainian soldiers, veterans and draftees have killed themselves. This is a staggering number considering that by official figures in the entire war 2,275 Ukrainian soldiers were killed in action.
>For every two or three soldiers killed by enemy action another soldier, veteran or conscript has taken his own life.
>As cited by Interior Minister Avakov in a recent article the Ukrainian Military Prosecutor's office has documented 500 suicides of veterans who had returned from the war in Donbass on Kiev's side.
>In addition to that, according to official data 259 soldiers committed suicide on active duty from the start of the war through 2016.
>Also there have been many cases of draftees killing themselves rather than be conscripted
>According to Kievs own data, since the beginning of the war 121 of its soldiers were murdered (presumably mainly by fellow soldiers), 96 died of drugs and alcohol, 111 due to reckless handling of weapons, 40 due to violation of safety procedures (wandering onto mine fields or being shot by sentries—possibly when drunk), 112 in road accidents (how many were drunk driving?), 148 in other accidents, and 405 due to illnesses.
>Perhaps the most shocking number is the 405 deaths due to illnesses. What are the sanitary conditions in Ukrainian army barracks? Is this a pre-modern army?

http://russia-insider.com/en/military/there-suicide-epidemic-ukrainian-soliders-and-veterans-staggering-proportions/ri20271
>>
>>132470018
Why are Slavs so shit at warfare?
All talk no action. Just like arabs
>>
File: Reichstag_flag_original.jpg (83KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
Reichstag_flag_original.jpg
83KB, 400x289px
>>132470196
ekhm...
>>
>>132470018
Dude wtf are they even doing, how useless are human lives in Ukraine. I dont think even most medieval armies were this incompetent
>>
>>132470398
>we'll fix the problem by throwing sheer numbers at it
this is what Slavs have always done, they really are the Arabs of Europe militarily
>>
>>132470196
>>132470763
Ukrainians are niggers of Europe though. Do eurocucks see russkies using arab tactics in Syria though? Or Poland in Iraq either last decade?
>>
>>132471847
>you eurocucks*
Fix'd.
>>
>>132470018
This is fucking crazy.
It has to be a coverup for some rampant inside violence in the armed forces.
They are probably beating the shit out of their own conscripts or something.
>>
>>132472227
Beating up conscripts is common around the world
>>
File: large.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>132470018
And they try to enforce territorial claims on us
>Inba poles in kiev after a week of war
>>
>>132472227
I think it's very easy to understand what's happening. Basically the same as in Chechen wars and Russian army of the time.
>>
>>132470196
Russia or Poland has as glorious war history as one can get. I just wonder what sort of ubercuck country are you from that you have to hide your flag. France? Italy?
>>
>>132470018
>>>132472227
>Russian army of the time.
Lol of the Time yeah. The numbers of suicides etc. are probably much higher in the Russian army
>>
>>132470018
>Russia Insider

nice bait
>>
>>132470196
Corruption and massive incompetence.
>>
WOLOLOLOL
>>
>>132474655
Those are the traits of post communism
>>
>Also there have been many cases of draftees killing themselves rather than be conscripted

And feminists have the nerve to say women are the oppressed gender
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.