[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will our future society and government be like star trek?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

all the pieces are falling in place. we are about ten years away from warp drive and replicator technology so we'll have the necessary tools to begin exploring the galaxy. these technologies will eliminate poverty as we know it and in turn racial strife since there will be no "have and have-nots". we will need an earth representative for our one world government to represent all humans to the ayys that we will soon be meeting and i'm thinking justin trudeau would be the best person for the job. he has shown a sincere commitment to advancing humanity with his actions and ideals
>>
>>132469620
Mmmm, you might want to give a look to Fallout lore
>>
File: new imperium.png (2MB, 703x977px) Image search: [Google]
new imperium.png
2MB, 703x977px
>>132469620
This will be our future as we conquer the stars.
Glory to the Imperium!
Glory to mankind!
>>
>>132469620
>"10 years away" has been said for 50 years
Nigger
>>
File: 1470094331198.jpg (245KB, 944x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1470094331198.jpg
245KB, 944x1231px
>>132469620
Never gonna happen, the nigger goody pot is bottomless.
>>
>>132469620

this is a teenage techno masturbation fantasy, it violates the natural order i.e. entropy. Idiocracy is where we are headed, just look at Trump and Rupert Murdoch - they dont want a liberated enabled populace - they want a dumbed down confused and deluded populace who dont know up from down and believe all sorts of shit that is complete nonsense. if we cant even get a rational economics what chance is there for anything else rational?

Orwell - "if you want to imagine the future, imagine a boot on the face of humanity forever"
>>
>>132469620
Except the darkest people you see in Star Trek are Pajeeks or Sikhs, how the hell are we gonna get there with Muslims and Niggers blocking our way?
>>
File: SonyCenterAtNight.jpg (867KB, 1988x3015px) Image search: [Google]
SonyCenterAtNight.jpg
867KB, 1988x3015px
>>132469620
politically EU already is much like star trek federation
>>
File: RPjeVoI.gif (2MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
RPjeVoI.gif
2MB, 500x209px
Probably in the future we'll all be living in virtual environments in which we can make any dream of us to become reality.
>>
>>132470695
what?
>>
>>132470776
I haven't seen much Star Trek, is the Federation run by a small group of Jewish aristocrats, seriously corrupt, and trying to destroy civilization from within?
>>
File: IMG_0943.jpg (31KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0943.jpg
31KB, 443x332px
>>132469620
Yes! Yes it will.
>>
>>132470986
>Anything but the original series
Plebeian tastes desu
>>
>>132470961
what is that gif
>>
>>132471025
kind of, you really should watch some episodes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.