[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion of sex-mixing in the army? Is it haram?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 14

File: 1499209124682.jpg (156KB, 540x836px) Image search: [Google]
1499209124682.jpg
156KB, 540x836px
What's your opinion of sex-mixing in the army?

Is it haram?
>>
>>132464375
women as part of a fighting force

there's a reason why this isnt a thing for all of humanity's history

they suck at killing things
>>
google military pregnancy
also fucks up morale when everyone is white knighting
>>
>>132464375
bet she loves to get fucked in the ass
>>
>>132464375
There's a story of a Roman army facing a bunch of women when they landed in Dover which describes in vivid detail why women should just fuck off out of the military.
>>
>>132464375
but she's cute
>>
>>132464542
Ask the Vikings what women could do in combat.
>>
>>132464375
It's stupid if they are in frontline positions
>>
I think it could be bad. Some beta soldier could risk his life to save some female soldier then they both die.
>>
>>132464735
thats a meme m8
what they could do in combat is get raped.

The real problem is when you capture both a woman and a man. They force the man to rape the female.
>>
>>132464542
> they suck at killing things

Not a fetus they don't.
>>
>>132464760
>>132464735
>>132464607

Israel has done the statistics on this and it is dangerous to mix.

You can however have an all girls grouping. No men.
>>
>>132464375
Its an epitome of modern stupidity
Why are women in the army? Because >muh equality
The objective in the military must be to be most efficient at winning wars, not fulfilling ideological fantasies

So we value making people feel good over actually being able to defend our countries
>>
>>132464375
Retired 11B here. With my weapon and gear, I weighed about 300lbs. If PFC Winters here can fireman carry me from the line back to an aid station, I'd be all for it, but she can't, so I'm not.

That said, the infantry was one of the last bastions where men could be men and do masculine shit without fear of ovarian influence. We no longer have a domain we can say is exclusively ours.
>>
>>132464944
Indeed i think same sex only battalions would work fine.
>>
Its a joke until a real war starts at which point it becomes a national security issue
>>
>>132464375
If she's 6'2", can bench 300lbs, and has a bigger dick than I do then sure.
>>
>>132464542
With modern weaponry and warfare most times you kill people even before you see them so psychological factors are less impactful
Not the case in infantry though
>>
>>132465050
Marine corps you can. The reason there aren't any females in the infantry in the corps is because the tests and life is too hard for them. Y'all's infantry standards are way too low in the army. Our POGs do the same level of training as your rangers
>>
>>132464375
By her smug looks you know she only joined because muh vagina and because she wanted Facebook likes
>>
>>132464375
Absolutely haram. Show me a female who can drag her battle buddy one handed while returning fire with both of them in full battle rattle, then I'll reconsider. Until such time, fuck your equality. The bar is set at a certain height for a reason. Fuck, most "men" you meet these days wouldn't be able to do that, so don't be making this a gendered thing.
>>
>>132464375
>america
>christian
>>
File: 1497962988923.gif (1MB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
1497962988923.gif
1MB, 200x199px
>>132464921
Underrated.
>>
>>132465099
>>132464944
They don't, the dutch did it and they all got fucking raped.
>>
>>132465245
Tfw you will never be balls deep in a thick spanish commie while she screams 'fuck me harder papi~'
>>
>>132465496
Too bad for them. Shouldn't have joined the army then.
>>
>>132465496
source

>inb4 navy
lmao
>>
>>132465496
Bullshit?
>>
>>132464542
pretty good at drowing their children in the bath tub
>>
>>132465309
I'll be the first to agree that the typical 11B and 11C standards are too low, and only getting lower. The fact that the standard for marksmanship, for example, is 24/40, is absurd. I don't want to be next to a guy who hits his target roughly 50% of the time, thanks.

I was a weapons squad leader and a Ranger. Believe that everyone in my squad was an expert on the 240B, M4, and M9. To OP's point, I simply can't trust PFC Female to carry a tripod, 800 7.62 rounds, and a ruck.

RLTW
>>
>>132464375
You reckon she took all three after this pic?
>>
>>132464375
A unit is only as strong as its weakest link
>>
>>132464375
shit, she's cute
>>
File: Dude.png (636KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
Dude.png
636KB, 495x750px
>>132464375
100% haram
>>
>>132464921
The male doctors kill the fetuses though.
>>
>>132464375
I don't have a problem with women in the military as long as they're reserved to support roles. Some of the shit a professional killer must do requires a hard heart, and women are much more likely to get emotional and act irrationally. Logistics and administrative roles? Sure. Choking off a muzzie with his own underwear? Let's save that for a high test male.
>>
>>132464542
>They suck at killing things
Well i guess it's a moot point when you are just killing poorly equipped farmers.
>>
I have no problem with them as long as they are only medics
>>
>>132464735
>Ask the Vikings what women could do in combat.

The answer would probably be a sound laugh, considering the presence of women on the battlefield was nonexistent except for some occasional anedoctes
>>
>>132464735
get raped?
>>
Fine as long as they create an Abortion Corps who's sole duty is to kill shit skin babies
>>
>>132464735
>Vikings

If you mean the Norse, nothing. Women rarely if ever came along. In their colonies all the women came from elsewhere, mostly Celts.
>>
>>132465099
>he thinks a battalion made of women wouldn't be the most laughable thing in the history of warfare in terms of results

Mixed groups work like shit because women lower the standards
>>
>>132464375
It's dangerous to the men who are risking their lives. Women are why we fight. When you take a slower, weaker, less determined woman onto the battlefield, ever single male is now going to devoting a certain % of their mental capacity to protecting this one or two women soldiers instead of being 100% focused on the mission. It is unnecessary risk for an elaborate bring your daughters to work day experiment.
>>
File: joanofarc.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
joanofarc.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
>>132464542
>>
>>132470698
Yeah, so what?
>>
>>132470450
Medics need to be stronger than the average soldier, carrying a man, all his bullshit, and all your bullshit is harder than just a ruck. Docs got their ruck, and medical supplies on hand.
>>
>>132470916
She was great at killing and is a significant figure in history who happens to be a woman.
>>
File: 1494599744401.png (286KB, 460x482px) Image search: [Google]
1494599744401.png
286KB, 460x482px
>>132464607
Depends on culture, I see how degenerate burgers probarly rape, change their personality and orbit around grills in the army. It's a problem of a sick culture. Norwegians don't care its working just fine brothers and sisters in that
>>
>>132471079
>She was great at killing

Source needed
>>
>>132464375
Shit for morale and puts everyone in a subconscions state of 'muhh vagina'.
>>
>>132464735
>i watch too much vikings on history channel and play skyrim le epic nord wimmenz: the post
>>
>>132471123
No it isn't working fine. Women completely destroy morale all the time. Talk to literally any conscript and you'll get stories.
>>
>>132464375
Women should not be on the front lines, or at least should have their own supporting units. They just slow men down.
>>
File: grip.png (646KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
grip.png
646KB, 1050x1050px
Here is the thing, so to speak

He made some good points and didn't even touch the feminist elephant in the room:

1. Biology: women are weaker than men, even the strongest females are only marginally stronger than average men

2. Psychology: even if they're /fit/, women handle emotional stress worse than men but we don't have reliable methods to detect and weed out the weaker ones

3. Gender politics: the intense pressure to not let those women fail will inevitably lead some people to look the other way when they do, it's toxic and a corruption of your standards

4. fraternization: men and women will fuck when they're not supposed to, creating all sorts of drama that will drag everyone around down like a bitter divorce not to mention half the females you've trained for months getting pregnant weeks before a deployment

5. more politics and demoralization: the public and politicians will go nuts when a woman gets captured by muzzies, huge resources will have to be wasted preventing or addressing that situation.

All those problems just to prove a point, that womyn serve as shit-tier soldiers along with the boys. It serves no other purpose than to pander to the egalitarian crowd. It's a terrible deal, all downsides for no upside. Women, trannies and fags shouldn't be allowed to serve anywhere near combat.
>>
>>132470698
A glorified mascot tbqh
>>
I did my mandatory service in the army and we had two women in our company (they enlisted them fucking selves) and all they ever did was complaint about the long marches and begged us guys to carry their stuff
Seriously though 90% of the men in the army hate the women in the army
>>
>>132464375

Deployed twice as a 12P - Infrastructure engineering, so there were some women. 7 women I saw on a daily basis. Got into two firefights, nothing heavy. The women held their own - they were short engagements.

5 of the women fucked, EVERYBODY. Off rotation it was dick dick dick dick for them. Everyone knew it. Three got pregnant, got an article and sent home.

1 of the non sluts I developed a relationship with and dated for a few years after the army.

I don't recommend sex mixing in combat situations. It's a drain on morale and then you have to replace the soldier with a new soldier if the woman gets knocked up. It's a mess.
>>
>>132464375

anyone with half the brain power will tell you at least 10 reasons why women and trannies are bad for the army.
>>
File: 1499230554116.jpg (33KB, 540x717px) Image search: [Google]
1499230554116.jpg
33KB, 540x717px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9zp6kyIcWo
>>
>>132471526
This so much. I've heard the same story so many times from our military. I bet it's universal.
>>
File: 98755467890.png (477KB, 560x500px) Image search: [Google]
98755467890.png
477KB, 560x500px
>>132464735

Viking women never participated in a war, unless their village was raided and the women there had two choices, either pick a sword or get raped. That's the truth and history to it.
>>
>>132464375
A 6 foot Maori girl has the same bone structure of a white male almost.

A female chopper pilot is more common due to height restrictions

Combat corps are self cleaning and remove shit fights anyway.

But in a peace time army they're just another pain in the ass like minutes and fuck rank.
>>
File: women-march.jpg (122KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
women-march.jpg
122KB, 960x720px
>>132471694
>I bet it's universal
It is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBjcmIe0taU
>>
>>132464375
As long as everyone meets physical requirements (not lowered ones because womyn) for entry I don't think it really matters.
>>
>>132471769
The Celts did have women in their armys to a small degree during roman times.
>>
>>132465050
>>132466486
I had a female infantry LT in a headlock on anzac day and everyone was telling her how she was going to get face tattoos and we're going to kill hookers in thailand together.

She seemed to approve of the idea.
>>
Mate that was in the army said they're all either massive sluts, or basically dudes.
>>
>>132464375
Women are more lethal than men, but military doctrines would require special construction to bring this ferocity to bear. No modern military does it right, and precious few historical ones ever have either. Absent such doctrinal development, sex-mixing in militaries is foolish, for women stress out everyone around them (including each other) with their neuroticism. At best, it is an extravagance: "Look! We have achieved such a standard of professionalism that even our women are professionals!"
>>
>>132471624
>hormone problems with trannies and women causing them to be unreliable in combat
>men wanting to fuck women which creates moral problems
Women are also:
>weaker
>more emotional
>more forgiving towards the enemy

the list goes on!
>>
File: 1490430290127.jpg (239KB, 1079x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1490430290127.jpg
239KB, 1079x1500px
>>132465706
kek
>>
If it worked it wouldn't be up for question.
>>
>>132464375

Women are useless in the military and militaries should have managed professional brothels staffed by happy extremely well paid women comfort ladies.
>>
There are a few extremely glaring issues with women in the military:
>Physical requirements
Women simply do not have the same physical capabilities and nothing beyond extreme hormone treatment comes close to even somewhat closing the gap. Your scrawniest manlet is going to be able to perform on a level at or above some of your strongest females. This in turn lowers standards, which makes the fighting force less effective.
>Morale
Women completely fuck morale. They are political nightmares, NCOs and officers have to step on eggshells when dealing with them because trying to perform corrective action on a female can backfire and end up in a lot of paperwork because of some retarded EO complaint. You cannot rely on women to be there in a deployment environment because a HUGE percentage of them in the military are whores and liable to be knocked up and sent home. Never ever tie the knot with a current or former military female, they have likely had more dick in them than a gas station glory hole.
>Culture
Military culture is not for women. It's not surprising that something developed around masculinity and killing shit does not deal well with a politicized environment based on equality and muh fee fees. Even the women that adapt and embrace the culture are pariahs, you cannot let your guard down and shoot the shit because maybe PFC Winters will hate you next week for no reason and file a SHARP complaint.
The exceptions are very few and far between and definitely not worth the hassle that having a single woman has caused. Even in a non-combat environment they still completely fuck everything up.
>>
>>132471929
Had two of these cunts in my basic. Never finished a ruck march and we had to carry their packs and still passed into the reg force.
>>
>>132473555
Men and women are different animals, not just biologically but psychology too. Men intuitively understand how a pack works, how even alphas must give something to keep betas happy. Women don't, they're hardwired to be more selfish, to pair bond, to think you're a winner when it suits them and a loser the next day, to hold ridiculous grudges forever. They'll destroy morale and cohesion if you let them, anyone who has worked with them knows this.

Not to mention they'll fuck their way up and take slots men are be better suited for in every way.
>>
>>132470607
It won't ruin the men which is most important.
>>
>>132465099
We got in the basic training three platoon's only man and a mixed with 50/50 women and man. The mixed one was the platoon with the lowest standart and always the last one and always complaining. From those 15 women half of them never keep up and 6-7 were totally toxic and ruin the moral because womenthings. Only 2-3 women could keep the standart and don't acting like toxic bitches.
>>
>>132464375
>She's Crawled up in a ditch in a fetal position
>Men dying all around her
> Squadmates try and get her up and into the Frey, she screams, her squadmates are killed in a rain of bullets.
> we loose any war we fight in because it's 50% men to 50% women, fighting against armies consisting 100% Savage Men
>>
File: woman-guns.jpg (233KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
woman-guns.jpg
233KB, 960x640px
> Why Marines, unlike Army and Navy, are so against women in combat
http://archive.is/AvuKy
wew, ladette
>>
lowering standards wins wars.
>>
>>132478697
> "fray" autocorrected to "Frey."
> Fellow GoTfag detected.
Soon, brother...
>>
Armyfag here, OPSEC combat arms mos.

A unit I briefly attached to was incorporating one of the first females to a formerly male exclusive mos. absolute shitshow. Turned into a PR circus with high ranking brass showing up to take pics with her and constantly remind us how she's earned her place. Whiteknight overload. Field training exercises were nightmares because accommodations were constantly being made on her behalf to prevent any fuckery from going down.

Also, we had information from ranger cadre about the first two female rangers that went through the school. After washing the first phase a half a dozen times, political pencil whipping took over and they miraculously graduated. Absolute insult to every male who wears the tab or failed to meet the standard.
>>
>>132464375
From what Ive seen half of them just start doing gang bangs. Unit cohesion and the like.
>>
In the Navy right now, and my experience with females is exclusively female officers that are in flight school with me, so theoretically I should have the "best."

For the most part, that's true. Most of the females are squared away, perform well academically, shit like that.

But man are they mean to each other. Like, if I don't get along with a guy, we will stay out of each other's way, but will remain professional in the workplace. Women are petty as fuck towards other women.
>>
>>132467692
the frog askin the right questions
>>
women in the military?

we called them feldmatratze. fieldmadrass because that is all they are good for. lots of drama no positives.
>>
Only position's women should hold in warfare are in the kitchen and by a hospital bed.
>>
>>132464375
It's pretty nice, you can breed new soldiers on the go.
>>
>>132481345
I read the school was told Obama would attend their graduation while the course was still going on but I'm sure the instructors were under no pressure at all to make them pass at any cost.

> Nine days ago, on the exact same morning that graded patrols began in Florida, the RIs were informed by their chain of command that they were to begin preparation to have POTUS attend graduation this coming Friday.

It's really rustling that those to cunts are put forward as examples by every progressive nut
>>
>>132464542
Except civilization. They're great at killing that.
>>
>>132466486
I think i agree but i cant read good. :'(
>>
>>132464375
>always fantasized about soldier girls
>deep down realize that they're all either cumdumpsters or dykes

The ones with the cute faces will fool you most. They look so innocent but you have to ask why an innocent cute girl like that would in the military. How could she do well/do her job? Then you realize she's there as a larper/attention whore.
>>
>>132479168
ths fuckin pic evry tiem i cri
>>
>>132481345
your first sentence doesnt make any sense friendo
>>
>>132464375
I call this picture
>Venus and three orbiters
:3
>>
>>132465230

sounds like someone who has never been to war.
>>
>>132481345
>>132481345
> OPSEC combat arms
Spotted the Stolen Valorfag. At least look up the terminology, broseph. I bet you wear a green cord on your Dress ACU uniform.
>>
11B Army fag here. Was talking to an LT about this the other day. Said some things people don't often consider is the special arrangements that need to be set up for women in the field.

Army doctrine requires them to leave the field to shower every 3 days. This means trans has to be established for all females, and if they are anything important (machine gunner, RTO, god forbid leadership) some one else has to step up and drastically reduces our already under-strength unit.

Also, at patrol bases ponchos have to be setup for their privacy with slit trenches and changing. Team leaders wouldn't be able to verify that a woman changed socks/t shirts (big hygiene issue in the middle of summer).

Plus it's already hard enough to kick out shitheads who show up high all the time and piss hot. A female does this, it becomes "my fee-fees" and they are stuck in the unit taking up a slot that could've gone to a much better soldier.

And that's not even touching on the lower physical ability.
>>
File: 1492484247133.jpg (34KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
1492484247133.jpg
34KB, 612x380px
>>132465230
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
>>132464375
Females are physically incapable of being infantry. But when they become POWs at least the enemy will get some free pussy.
>>
>>132464375
She's very cute but she will cost men their lives.
>>
>>132464867
... Hot.
>>
>>132479168
>diversity is our strength

t. us marines
>>
>>132464375

An obviously terrible idea.

Just like having girls and boys living together in apartments.

Someone's gotta get knocked up eventually.

Thankfully, that's not the case anymore.

XD
>>
>>132464375
>132464375
Keep women in the back of the line just as you would in the kitchen . Make them POGS or nurses
>>
>>132471079
Even if true you have presented one (1) example. Outliers exist Anon.
>>
>>132464375
Infidel can't into investing. Make 5 boys from this dick fairy. You multiply your military power investment 5 fold in 30 years.
>>
NO. STOP.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.