[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Buying into the university meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 8

File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadsfgdfg.png (60KB, 320x236px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadsfgdfg.png
60KB, 320x236px
>2017
>Buying into the university meme
>Not becoming an internet entrepreneur instead

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4666164/Three-quarters-students-never-pay-loans.html
>>
This

Buy sell on Alibaba, bitcoin mining and weed dealing on the side/making beats is my income.
>>
>>132462811
>Buy sell on Alibaba, bitcoin mining and weed dealing on the side/making beats is my income.

This might sound silly, but it is literally better than going to University in most cases.

The average IQ of University students at the moment is around 100, which literally means average IQ. What is the point of spending all of that time and resources proving that you are of average intelligence?
>>
>>132462685

> entry req lowering every year
> ex-polys all became university's
> value of degrees flushed down toilet by labour due to massive surplus of graduates
> companies demanding university education for entry level jobs

Gee I wonder what's caused this to happen
>>
>>132462685

Ahahah I'm gonna graduate with like £90,000 student debt. I'm fucked if I stay in this country. I'm not going to.
>>
>>132463019
The biggest problem is like OP said, college has become a forced meme. Used to be, you got out of high school and got a job. If you were really smart, you might go to college. Somewhere along the line (((they))) started convincing everyone to go to college. It became grade 13. Don't even know what you want to go to college for? That's fine. You can go for 2 years and work on your generals and specialize later. It's all a big scheme.
Meanwhile, nearly every blue collar industry is suffering a worker shortage, and there're thousands, maybe millions of jobs that pay above the national average in the first year. Or you can go to a trade school for 2 months and make double that.
But (((they))) convinced everyone that working for a living is for stupid people. Blue collar jobs are for people who were too stupid or unlucky to go to college and get a "good" job.
>>
>>132462811
>making beats
where do you sell your beats?
is it hip-hop beats?
what kind of money do you make?

i have been thinking about this because i make dance music, but never really got into the hip-hop beats thing
>>
>>132462685
First it was houses, now college.

((Banks)) will always find something so they can enslave you in debt forever. If you dont get an scholarship then you probably shouldnt go to college anyway
>>
>>132463779
>The biggest problem is like OP said, college has become a forced meme. Used to be, you got out of high school and got a job. If you were really smart, you might go to college.

This. Yet the left want everyone to go to university for 'muh education', even though the majority will not be able to pay back their student debts, and if you are not capable of paying off your student debts you shouldn't have gone in the first and you are an economic drain on tax payers.
>>
>>132464193
>>132462811

I really like the idea of making musical pieces and selling them on like soundtrack websites. I know a guy that is a musician, but he makes his money from selling to people who make adverts and tv shows etc. I think you have to make a few bits of sample music, submit them to a website/label and they manage and try to sell your music to production companies. You could make a small 30 seconds piece of sound/music, have it sold and used on a tv show and you make quite a few thousand pounds. Much better than releasing a small album or something. Even if this isn't your main income, it could at least be a nice on the side earner.
>>
>>132464346

Yeah new bubble incoming.
>>
File: 1410785254343.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1410785254343.png
13KB, 500x500px
what is this student loan you are talking about?
>>
>>132465815

'Free university'? Someone is paying, be it you as an individual or the tax payer. If you are not capable of paying off the debt, then you are an economic drain regardless.
>>
>wageslave
>skilled labourer
>entrepreneur

pick one
>>
>>132466655

I like being an entrepreneur. But skilled worker is the safest bet if you have a high enough IQ.
>>
>>132465943
Graduate taxes make more sense that (((debt))) that eventually gets written off (by other taxpayers) if you don't make enough to cover your loans.

If you funded universities through a mandated 10-year 2% top-up on income tax for graduates, you'd very quickly find that feminist basket weaving courses aren't economic to run.

Traditionally high-paying jobs like accountancy, engineering, medical, law, aerospace will fund universities instead of joe public taxpayer. Then the university has to decide how to apportion its funds such that it remains profitable.
>>
>>132467264

Yeah the correct incentive structure needs to be put into place to deal with this, the economic reality of the situation now is too cushioned resulting a lot of waste.
>>
With the inflation of professional qualification people who don't have at least a degree will most likely get stuck in a dead end job if they don't have experience. Companies just don't want to risk it no matter how talented you maybe.

t. University dropout who sends out 10 CVs daily
>>
tfw going into my final year of my medical degree in September.

I fell for the university meme. My student debt is at 48,000 currently, will go up again next year of course. Interest is currently about £180 a month. I do have a part time job but that goes to covering my bills, food and a bit saved for after university.

For those considering it, don't. Honestly, even if you want a career that requires it, you can work your way up usually to the same posistion. Just a waste of time, money and you'll be drowning in liberals day after day.
>>
>>132467572

False, if you have enough intelligence, motivation and competency you will succeed.

All that is required for a job is the fact you can do it well.

The kind of jobs that require university degrees as an entry tend to be low tier, like the employer can't even be bothered to look deeper into your skills, due to the fact you don't have much too bring. In any special job, if are you good you will get in.
>>
>>132467835
>>132467572

Though this doesn't apply to being a doctor etc as you need a degree for a license.
>>
>>132462685
The problem with uni is that it's turned into a business, uni was originally intended for a small and privileged minority without financial worries and can spend 10+ years studying and nurturing their minds, now you get every idiot going for parties, drugs and good times, competely bringing the standards down.
>>
STEM is the only thing that has adds any value to a person, STEM is humanitys future, anything else is a joke
>>
>>132467572

Also, the inflation of people with degrees, the degrees actually become more worthless.

Also, if you have an arts degree for example, that can actually count against you because your employer will see you as an idiot with poor decision making.
>>
>>132467572
A college degree is the bare minimum now for employers. A graduate degree places you ahead. If you just have a high school diploma you are at the short end of the list. This is capitalism, people compete to get a job by having more credentials then others. Alot of guys here will say something like "I don't need a degree for a trade or blue collar job". Well no, but alot of those blue collar jobs won't exist in 10-20 years do to automation/going overseas and those that will require you to have good physical health. Your employment relies on you having a good back, which better make you want some form of universal healthcare to prevent serious health issues from ever happening.
>>
>>132467981
>ow you get every idiot going for parties, drugs and good times,

Yeah young person vacation time. You get to delay adulthood and fuck a load of sluts, of course this is tempting to teenagers and early 20's millennial's. Hell, if I went to uni and fucked 10's of prime aged girls I would probably think it was worthwhile. Just don't pretend it is some kind of human rights issue where everyone else has to pick up your tab.
>>
>>132468036
So you agree a high school diploma is worthless because everyone has it. How many employers you know are willing to hire someone without a HS diploma? Yea, not many.
>>
>>132468081
>>132467572

Only if you are aiming for low tier jobs your whole life though. If you want to master a niche you just have to be good at doing the job, no paper required. Though as said before, if you want to be something like a doctor you need a degree.
>>
>>132467639
>complains about student debt worth 40,000 british pounds when his yearly salary will be at the very least triple that.
>>
>>132468259
>How many employers you know are willing to hire someone without a HS diploma?

If you can do the job well, you don't need any paper. Just prove you can do the job well. If you are skilled, you are rare enough for an employer to pull you in. Though as said before, if you want to be something like a doctor you need to do the whole 9 yards with paper.
>>
How does it fee to all you uni cunts that I got paid decent money from 16-20 to get experience and qualifications and then went and got a Graduate job without even going to university at all.

Got a job interview in an hour and I'll be stepping up the ladder again in a successful international company. Uni sucks blue cunt and it isn't needed at all to do well.
>>
>>132468548
Most employers are not gonna risk their ass on a high school dropout. Not even the military will let you in now without a HS or GED. The overall assumption is that is you lack a HS diploma then you have terrible work ethic to begin with since you quit or you are flat out low IQ.
>>
That's why I picked up a trade and plan on specializing. My sister graduates from a UC school majoring in English. IIRC, she's a fucking web designer now.
>>
As far as I know, student debt in the UK is a bit of a meme. You don't have bailiffs knocking on your door and trying to get your assets if you can't pay. You only pay 9% over £21,000 and after 30 (or 20) years, any remaining debt is canceled.

>>132467572
I immediately starting sending CVs for apprenticeships and landed an engineering apprenticeship at a large engineering company. I still had my extremely good A-levels going for me and extra curricular activities like Air Cadets.
>>
>>132468758

You are missing the point, low tier careers use degrees as a way to lazily filter out the complete dregs of society. The fact they spend so little time in discerning whether you are good for the job or not shows how indifferent they are to your position. The type of job you want to aspire to will just require that you can do the job well. Makes a lot of sense right?
>>
I think networking is legit. Be charming and make connections.

Weasel your way into jobs you're not qualified for. Maybe suck a dick if tou have to.
>>
>>132468933
>As far as I know, student debt in the UK is a bit of a meme. You don't have bailiffs knocking on your door and trying to get your assets if you can't pay. You only pay 9% over £21,000 and after 30 (or 20) years, any remaining debt is canceled.

Yeah that is the point, the majority won't pay it off and the bubble will pop on the tax payer.
>>
>>132469024

Very true, I hear that this is a big part of American colleges, with fraternities etc. It helps if you are a confident and charismatic person though.
>>
>>132462685
I agree with not going to a university unless it's for a STEM, law, or medicine degree.
>>
>>132469447

Agreed. Though I am sure that there are some niche situations where a degree is useful in other regards, for the majority this is not the case.
>>
Computers, AI, automation, and virtually reality should make higher education virtually free.
>>
>>132468419
Doctors in the UK don't make as much as they do here m8
>>
Just recently graduated high school a month ago. Had the idea before that I just wasn't gonna go to college because in my mind I saw it as meaningless debt. I also noticed that every time people mention degrees to me they always say "this will get you a good 'job' anon." I never wanted a "job" to work for the rest of my life. I wanted to sign my own paycheck just like my father and my grandfather and so on. College now a days in my mind just creates cogs in the machine and doesn't create any real innovators.
>>
>>132463009
>What is the point of spending all of that time and resources proving that you are of average intelligence?

If you are a woman or a limp wristed poof, the only jobs that pay a decent wage while being physically and mentally within your skillset now require a degree.
More than that, jobs that used to PAY women to learn e.g. nursing, office monkeying, PA etc. now expect you to have a bachelor degree at minimum (and 2 years experience), ergo absolutely every single woman now has a degree and the average IQ of a university student is 20 points lower than it was in the 80s.
>>
File: 1499186669394.jpg (243KB, 1280x861px) Image search: [Google]
1499186669394.jpg
243KB, 1280x861px
>>132462685
If you are content with earning mediocre money for the rest of your life, through manual labour that won't get you anyone's respect, then sure, it's a meme.
>>
File: 3ai7eQu.png (626KB, 759x703px) Image search: [Google]
3ai7eQu.png
626KB, 759x703px
>>132462685
>>
Arts subjects should not be funded by the government, with the possible exceptions of degrees strongly allied to law and business.
>>
>>132470353
Good plan comrade
>>
>>132467984
*STEAM
>>
File: 1496156319682.png (472KB, 681x633px) Image search: [Google]
1496156319682.png
472KB, 681x633px
>>132470087

This only applies to people who study at uni for high tier things like law and medicine, in most cases people who to university get pleb average jobs.

If you want to reach the heights of the successful millennial you will most likely have to become successful on the internet. But you have to have what it takes. I make money on the internet myself and make more money than the majority of university graduates, I get to set my earn hours and actually enjoy my work, living like some kind of modern day scholar at my computer desk chilling, whilst the majority of university students are grinding savage 9-5 jobs they hate with a long commute to boot. Wew lads.
>>
>>132470642

Oh yeah there is some kind of push to add Arts to STEM or some shit?
>>
>>132462685
That 1/3 are niggers and arabs
>>
>>132470421
It'll thin out the commies.
>>
>>132470087
Sure. But if you're doing all that for "other people's respect" you've already failed. You will never please people. Doesn't matter what you study. Someone is always better or has something you need to also have to get that ever elusive respect.
>>
>>132471139

If you go to university for respect you have no self respect and are most likely undeserving of respect and will therefore never be respected. I respect people like Pewdiepie and Trump, not mediocre people that go to university out of insecurity lmao. It's pathetic.
>>
>ITT brainlets who couldn't get accepted at a university while living in a shitty country with 30k/year tuition
>tell other developed nations that university is a meme

Hey faggots, lets see a society work without engineers, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lawyers, physicists, chemists, mathematicians, teachers and i can name quite a few more. The fact is, university is very useful, and you learn something that is needed for professional career. Just because some idiots decide to enroll into stupid majors such as arts or social sciences, it doesn't make the whole network of universities around the world useless. A very huge part of scientific research is done in universities.

Furthermore, a high school diploma is no longer enough to find a job. /pol/ keeps bitching about the 15$/h saying that their job is not worth 15$, then goes around and says that university is a meme and is not worth the investment.

Trade school are no where near as lucrative as a job requiring a university degree, unless you went into a super shitty program such as once again, arts or gender studies.
>>
>>132471597
>Hey faggots, lets see a society work without engineers, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lawyers, physicists, chemists, mathematicians, teachers

tldr missed the point not even going to read the rest.

Nobody says that for these professions you shouldn't go to university, for most of them you need a degree for a license anyway.

What we are referring to is the majority of average IQ plebs that go to university for worthless degrees. Look at the article, 75% of students will never pay off their loans, how much are they earning lmao? Absolutely pleb wages.

Also, for any high tier career that doesn't require a license, all you need is the ability to do the job.
>>
>>132471880
>Also, for any high tier career that doesn't require a license, all you need is the ability to do the job.

name literally one of these that isn't IT related. gen z are literally forced to go to uni if they want a decent paying job that won't be automated in 10 years.

>"just be an entrepreneur bro!!!"
yeah gr8 idea m8 especially when taxes are higher than ever. Also, not everyone has the drives or intellect that it takes to set up your own business.
>>
>>132473844
>>"just be an entrepreneur bro!!!"
>yeah gr8 idea m8 especially when taxes are higher than ever. Also, not everyone has the drives or intellect that it takes to set up your own business.

Dude, one of the main benefits of being an entrepreneur is that you can avoid taxes. Every other job requires that you pay all the taxes you owe.

Also I didn't say everyone should be an entrepreneur, being a skilled worker is the safer choice with really good consistent pay.

My main point is that if you don't need a license for a job, just focus on being able to do a particular job very well and you will succeed. A lot of people have been caught up in the uni meme, now 75% of graduates won't even be able to pay off their debt lol. That is a massive fail.
>>
>>132474243
>>132471880
>Yes good goy, just be a plumber. Let the pakis and chinks be the doctors and engineers, you will do just fine doing his plumbing, or fixing his house, or cleaning his toilet like a real white man should do!

Fucking retard
>>
>>132474579

Man, I find it hard to believe that you are THIS FUCKING STUPID. Perhaps it is the high percentage of negroid DNA.

I said go to uni for stem degrees and jobs that require licenses.

Also, you don't need to go to university to be successful. The most successful millennial's have not gone to university, and 75% of people that have gone to university can't even pay their loans.
>>
>>132474579

Idiot.
>>
>>132462685
This is bullshit. Not even one of those girls is wearing a hijab.
>>
>>132470756
Business majors are brainlets though.
>>
>>132474579
>>132471597

I swear people like this are payed shills or something. They are so unbelievably stupid and annoying, almost like they are deliberately misinterpreting peoples statements to cause irritation. Either way it is people like this that make /pol/ too irritating to visit.
>>
>>132471597
The greatest irony is that /pol/ advocates not going to college yet thinks the opinion on economics is worth more than an economics major or their opinion on climate change is worth more than a scientists.
>>
File: 1490224776235.jpg (33KB, 484x409px) Image search: [Google]
1490224776235.jpg
33KB, 484x409px
>Yfw studying automation
>you will be stealing jobs
From these uneducated plebian
>>
>>132476202

You think your opinion on race and gender matters more than a pink haired sjw studying gender studies. Really makes you think, pleb.
>>
>>132476501
I would say the opinion of a biologist is a tad better than an sjw or /pol/ user on that matter.
>>
>>132476345

Yeah, automate Pewdiepie and internet jobs away from people. I am sure that the 75% of University graduates that can't even pay their student debts won't have their pleb tier jobs automated away.
>>
>>132476595

Yeah if they honestly look at the data and can interpret the fundamentals and models.
>>
>>132462685
Fucking idiots are going to default and cause a crash. Pisses me off. Get a real degree, get a real job and pay them off.
>>
>>132476595

Most scientists just look at the results of the climate models and don't delve deeper into the core models methodology. This is why their predictions have been way off. Not to mention the fact that scientist isn't some across the board thing, scientists tend to specialize in a particular field.
>>
It's not really debt, it's more like a tax on future earnings. That's fine. Actually I think it's the only good thing the Tories have done since getting into power, and I say that as someone who was part of the first year of students who had the fees increase.

I got to basically fuck around for five years, improve my career prospects (I guess) meaning I'll ultimately be making more than if I hadn't gone. I'm happy to pay a bit more in tax as a return on what I got. There's no pressure to pay it back, you just get taxed a bit more. No worries chums.
>>
>>132476049
>>132471880
Great to know you faggots have the attention span of an aborted fetus born at the hands of two autistic pigeons
>>
>>132477033
Yea, I was thinking of a climatologist and not a computer scientist. On the other thing though, economics, the donning-kruger effect takes a whole new shape on both /pol/ and sjws who advocate for their pure capitalist/socialist ideology while ignoring the opinion of any economist who tends to think going pure in either direction will JUST everything up. You got people who want socialism without any clue about scarcity and you got people who want lassie faire capitalism where they think companies will self regulate themselves (think meat industry pre-"The Jungle").
>>
I'll be honest lads, about to start my third year doing comp sci at a decent (ish) uni.

Getting decent grades and whatnot but honestly have no fucking idea how I'm meant to use any of this when I finish uni.
>>
>>132475077
Nigger, it's not just stem degrees that are useful. There is only a handful of stupid degrees, usually gender studies and arts that are useless. Anything else has its uses.
>>
>>132477446
>I got to basically fuck around for five years, improve my career prospects (I guess) meaning I'll ultimately be making more than if I hadn't gone. I'm happy to pay a bit more in tax as a return on what I got. There's no pressure to pay it back, you just get taxed a bit more. No worries chums.

Yeah it might be ok for you, but you are a leech on other tax payers that didn't go to university or actually managed to pay their debt. Also, if you are not capable of paying off the debt, you probably shouldn't have gone. Though I understand you may have had a good time at other peoples expense.
>>
File: 57543566.jpg (17KB, 171x146px) Image search: [Google]
57543566.jpg
17KB, 171x146px
>>132462685
Crash and burn
>>
>>132477755

Dude, in the UK if you earn over 25k or so you start paying back your loan. If 75% will never pay back their loan they are earning the kind of wage you get even if you don't to university and have a low IQ.
>>
>Went to high school on the States
>Got green card by college
>Got student loans
>Graduate
>Go back home and give up my green card
>Don't pay a cent.

Nice try (((lenders))). Better luck never.
>>
>>132477789
>31 posts by this ID
Wew, maybe if you put as much effort i your studies, you wouldn't be a loser working at mcdicks

>Yeah it might be ok for you, but you are a leech on other tax payers that didn't go to university or actually managed to pay their debt. Also, if you are not capable of paying off the debt, you probably shouldn't have gone. Though I understand you may have had a good time at other peoples expense.
Nigger most people who didn't go to university are the leeches. Pretty sure the faggot working at walmart ain't paying more taxes than the guy who graduated from uni.
>>
>>132477755

Also as I mentioned above, there are a handful of niches other than stem where a degree is worth it, but for 75% of all students, they can't even earn enough to pay the debt.
>>
>>132462685
they will be debt slaves

jews will buy them like a property
>>
>>132477909
... isn't that a little contradictory? If three quarters of all students stop paying their loans, the only thing that will "crash and burn" is the banking system.
>>
>>132478077
>Nigger most people who didn't go to university are the leeches. Pretty sure the faggot working at walmart ain't paying more taxes than the guy who graduated from uni.

False, in the UK if you earn over 25k or so you start paying back your loan. If 75% will never pay back their loan they are earning the kind of wage you get at Walmart.
>>
>>132478053
Plan sounds like it will backfire the moment you come here or have any type of assets here. If you defaulted then that loan ain't a loan no more, the IRS now views that as income and they want their money.
>>
>>132478077
>Wew, maybe if you put as much effort i your studies, you wouldn't be a loser working at mcdicks

Dude, are you really this retarded? I mentioned above that I earn a nice income working for myself from my computer seat for the most part.

Also, I am the OP so of course I would have more engagement in this thread. Also, I am working at the same time as I post on /pol/ as this is just a tab up on my computer. What the fuck are you doing with your time?
>>
>>132462685
>mfw I got a grant and don't have to pay a penny for university
>mfw I don't have a face as I'm a scummy phone poster on holiday
>>
>>132478027
>If 75% will never pay back their loan they are earning the kind of wage you get even if you don't to university and have a low IQ.

The keyword here is never. I seriously doubt they can look into the future of all current students and come up with such a ridiculous statement. They have a lifetime to pay those debts, saying that 75% will never pay them back is complete bullshit. And if it is somehow true, it applies to the old people out there who already retired, not to the people who just fucking graduated. And dont even let me start about the people who can't pay their debts because they dropped out.
>>
>>132477750
Comp. Sci. majors working at the company I work at make around $80k starting which is considered low, but we have a really good union with a lot of benefits here. The ones with masters make about 105k or so starting too
>>
>>132462685
>be me
>do good in high school
>get full tuition scholarship to state college
>only have to pay $2000 a year for bullshit fees
Life's good if you do your homework in high school.
>>
>>132478053
lmao
>>
>>132478529
oh sorry, I guess i'll go around reading all hundreds of your post to come to the same conclusion that you are a retard. Hold on brb....

Back, you're an idiot.
>>
What stops me from finishing my degree and leaving for another country and not paying?
>>
>three-quarters or debtors are in default
>but lol it's okay government backed Chaim, pour me another cup of dat Christian infant blood

Absolutely disgusting. The collapse can't come soon enough.
>>
>>132462685

I know someone who is in £45,000 of debt here because he took a computer forensics course for 5 years.

Last year it was working in the field and he was told several times "Make friends with people in that field so you have connections" and even good old Jew nepotism didn't save him as it's saturated with pakis for some bizzare reason.

So now he's working at a pizza place delivering and room sharing with a big black crack addict who is very violent.
>>
>>132478748

I am most likely more intelligent than you. Have fun with your millennial idiot debt.
>>
>>132478819
https://studentloanhero.com/featured/how-to-get-out-of-student-loan-debt-leave-country/
>>
>>132478897
>So now he's working at a pizza place delivering and room sharing with a big black crack addict who is very violent.

Fuckk.
>>
>>132468726
Idgaf. Getting the job I have now would have required me to work my ass off compared to comfy uni where you get powerful contacts for life that helps me get any job I want
>>
>>132467572
>learn all I can about Linux, computers, and programming in high school
>drop out of college freshman year
>join work force doing basic tech support
>after 2 years, get hired by fortune 100 company to do Jr Linux administration
>work my nuts off, pick up extra shifts (graveyard), help Indian developers write documentation for their shit Java software
>get promoted to devops "engineer"
>spend a year pair programming with really smart dudes, feel completely overwhelmed
>stick with it cause I'm not a bitch
>now I'm a Sr devops "engineer" at a different company making 120k a year
>I'm 26

I don't like people like you, who just mandate everyone without a degree is incapable of bettering themselves
>>
>>132478924
I am currently doing my phd in electrical engineering. Did a bachelor in physics before transferring to engineering. Please tell me how smart you are.
>>
>>132478520

> Butthurt Jew that isn't getting his shekels detected
>>
>>132478924
>>132471880
> >Hey faggots, lets see a society work without engineers, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, lawyers, physicists, chemists, mathematicians, teachers
>tldr missed the point not even going to read the rest.

Lmfao, claims to be smart, can't read 3 lines of text. Just KYS faggot.
>>
>>132479193

Well you are not part of the 75% that will never be able to pay off the debt then I presume. So why act like a bitch, my point still stands.
>>
>>132479010

I'm pretty sure he's been either beaten up by him and extorted out of rent money (If Jamal even pays his half of the rent) or violently assraped.

He wouldn't ever admit either though, so it remains a mystery.
>>
>>132479424
>>132479424
>Well you are not part of the 75% that will never be able to pay off the debt then I presume. So why act like a bitch, my point still stands.
I got 3 hours to waste
>>
>>132479337
>Lmfao, claims to be smart, can't read 3 lines of text. Just KYS faggot.

Dude, why are you being such a pissy bitch. I was not going to bother to read the rest of the comment as he didn't even bother read mine.

Go be a yappy dog to someone in real life and get slapped.
>>
>>132478748
Rake.
>>
>>132479643
Spatula
>>
>>132479328
If you default on a loan it becomes taxable income. If the anon ever had anything in the US as assets they now are gone. Once he sets foot in the US he will get arrested. His credit complexity nuked too. You basically would have to avoid the US for life and hope your current nation doesn't ever sign some agreement with the US with extraditing people for non-criminal offenses.
>>
>>132479427

Absolutely savage, he needs to get out of there.
>>
>>132479740
>complexity
meant "is completely"
>>
>>132470699

So what do you do?
>>
>>132481352

I would prefer not to say as it is fairly rare for people my age and I might be identified or inspire people to be my competition.
>>
>>132462685

I'm $160,000 in debt.

t. graduate student
>>
>>132462685
Thank god I dropped out

I mean I'm not going to be a doctor or a scientist or anything now, but at least I'm not in debt, having actual real money and no debt really feels relieving.

I wouldn't bank on University unless I was going to be guaranteed a 6-figure salary in under 10 years, which just isn't realistic, but that's the only way I could pay off the debt without getting raped by interest.
>>
>>132479082
For your first tech support job did you work at a help desk or what? I'd like to get into the field, being a /g/entooman already, but I don't really know where to start. Should I get a CCNA cert?
>>
>tfw double majoring in meme degrees for free at a decent state school because my father and grandfather were both professors here
>>
>>132477789
lel, debt makes the global economy go around. Either participate and wait for it to collapse entirely or fuck off. You're a moron if you think the Tories ever envisioned the majority of students ever paying the debt off, but then again, maybe if you'd gone to uni you would actually know something about anything.

Either I'll go full Varg, in which case go fuck yourself, or I'll end up contributing more to the British economy than you ever would, in which case I'm still a better goy than you.
>>
Fewer people should be going to college, anyway.

Maybe then it'd finally dry up stupid shit degrees in feminism and similar fields.
>>
>>132463779
post some good trade jobs
>>
>>132462685
ok all you idiot fucks

listen up

UK student loan debt IS NOTHING LIKE US student loan debt

our loans
- only accrue interest tied to inflation + some small %
- are only ever repaid in small amounts when you're earning over £15k - £24k depending on your loan year
- the repayment amount does not scale with the size of the debt
- are written off when you die
- don't affect your credit rating

it's basically just an extra little tax on your earnings

if you're bringing in enough to get taxed a lot (i think you pay £100 if you earn £2k post-tax per month) then who cares about you, you're doing fine
>>
>>132484438

I highly doubt it, you have pleb tier 19 year old art student opinions on economics. I am probably a lot more successful than you will ever be, kid.
>>
>>132485815
>it's basically just an extra little tax on your earnings

Yeah, which you are charging from the taxes of people who didn't go to university. 75% of students can't even earn enough to pay off their debt, wew. It's still a sly move no matter how you dice it. It is becoming a massive bubble.
>>
>>132484438
>maybe if you'd gone to uni you would actually know something about anything.

Also, the average intelligence of people who go to University is 100, whereas I am about 110-115.
>>
>>132486546
>>132484438

And before you mention meme internet IQ tests, I have scored 130-145 on them, they are bullshit.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.