[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Canada completely lost its mind?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 32

File: ohcanada.jpg (116KB, 620x632px) Image search: [Google]
ohcanada.jpg
116KB, 620x632px
>Canada to pay $10.5m to youngest >Guantanamo inmate, convicted of killing US >soldier
>>
>>132461116
TOP KEK

BURGERS B T F O
>>
>>132461116
>>132461331
Both of you are larping faggots
>>
Neat. I hope they'll start accepting gypsy refugees too again. We evil racists sure hurt them a lot, and they really a need a nice, safe place to live.
>>
>>132461116
I thought that was obvious? Anyways, normies who don't follow politics actually seem mad at this here and have heard about it. It makes me hopeful.
>>
We would give him more, but he only managed to get 1 kill
>>
>>132461116
US should have killed him on the battlefield or left him to die. Once they made him their prisoner, he was subject to certain unalienable rights. They denied him those rights and it ended up costing us. Fuck Neocon bullshit.
>>
File: mzl.aoanqgfb[1].png (2MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mzl.aoanqgfb[1].png
2MB, 1024x1024px
>>132461116
This should be considered an act of war by Canada against the United States.
>>
>>132461116
What the fuck does Canada owe him, even assuming his story isn't complete bullshit.

Shouldn't the US be paying him?
>>
>>132461539
There were some shady shit going on in Canada before this, definetely.

But come on, paying a terrorist $10mio is some new level of retardness, thought not to be achievable...
>>
Good for Canada.

US shouldn't have involved itself in these bullshit wars for Israel.
>>
Enjoy forking more tax money to sand niggers for you prime leaf in chief
>>
A
>>
So much butthurt anus aching.

Wouldn't even be any issues if America didn't torture people. But they do and this means we can't believe a goddamn thing they say. I'd say I was the Emir of China if you pinched the right circuit.
>>
>>132461680
As a Canadian citizen and child at the time of the offense who's rights were being violated, it was our duty to pursue extradition. Our retarded PM didn't. He shirked protocol to score political points with his Neocon master and cost the taxpayers money. Lesson learned.
>>
>gets tortured in an extrajudicial prison
>his guilty plea is somehow relevant
God you burgers are retarded. Also if a 15 y/o can take out your soldiers I really don't know why you're spending trillions on your military.
>>
>>132461718
What can I say, Americans have a right to be pissed off. I'm pissed too, Trump should put sanctions on us and shut our liberal governments smug fucking face.
>>
File: Swedes.jpg (116KB, 1079x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Swedes.jpg
116KB, 1079x1079px
Sweden gives their woman and out of jail cards for their criminal behavior. Pirates roam the streets like they own it.
>>
>>132461945
This

He was a soldier who defended his home country. All he got for it was torture

Godspeed to him
>>
>>132461942
He's an admitted Islamist murderer. Protocol dictates his rights should be catered to? He was an enemy combatant in plain clothes. Fucker belonged in Guantanamo.
>>
>>132461945
When the fuck are you idiots gonna learn, terrorists DONT deserve equal rights. They signed those rights away the moment they took an innocent life on purpose.
>>
>>132462123
Even the most heinous murderer deserves a fair trial fellow leaf
>>
>>132462175
How can you know he's a terrorist?
>>
>>132462216
Except he wasn't just a murderer was he? He was an enemy combatant and child soldier who killed an American military Sgt. Subtle difference.
>>
>>132462240
He was imprisoned for throwing a grenade during the firefight that resulted in the death of an American soldier. At the time, he was 15 years old and had been brought to Afghanistan by his father, who was affiliated with an extreme religious group.

He pleaded guilty to murder and several war crimes in October 2010 at a hearing by a United States military commission
>>
>>132462123
His confession was made under duress as a child without council or parents and he was not told his rights.
He was the only person in modern history to be tried in front of a military tribunal for crimes he committed as a child.
Geneva convention states a child soldier needs to be extradited and tried in their home country.
The confession has no legal merit. Like I said he should have been killed on the battlefield or left to die.
We can't change our entire charter of human rights because we don't like him.
>>
>"I told them I killed him, but I was totally stressed out when I told them. So it doesn't count lmao"
>>
>>132461116

>US still hasn't annexed Canada
>>
>>132462312
While the US does not afford rights to enemy combatants, we still do, doubly so because he is a Canadian citizen
>>
>>132461116
Yes
>>
This is where my tax dollars are going? Fuck
>>
>>132462521
>gets severely wounded during a firefight
>gets sent to Guantanamo afterwards
>probably gets tortured
>admits his guilt after the torture
>his admission is the only proof there is
The guilty plea doesn't really count if it was made after being tortured. Until they can prove his guilt some other way I don't intend on believing this story.
>>
>>132462552
>His confession was made under duress as a child without council or parents and he was not told his rights.
Cop out. Terrorists are generally under duress when they get captured. He had no parents because they abandoned him in a fucking war zone with weapons and intent to kill American soldiers as a religious zealot.
>He was the only person in modern history to be tried in front of a military tribunal for crimes he committed as a child.
Yes and his his prosecution and imprisonment was condemned by the (((United Nations))), which has taken up the issue of child soldiers. It was highly politicized. Your right it hadn't been done, but it was first done to him by legal precedent in Hamdi v. Rumsfeld that detainees are entitled to limited rights of due process. Consequently, the Department of Defense instituted "Combatant Status Review Tribunals". It was legal, by US law. Would you rather we risk an international incecent for a fucking terrorist? He had MANY trials to sort this out that were fair. Enemy combatants who hide among the local populace in plain clothes are already violating the Geneva convention. I feel no sympathy for this piece of shit terrorist murderer and I don't feel like our government failed a citizen, rather it failed a terrorist who was handled appropriately.
>>
If you don't pay them they win.
>>
>>132463027
>probably gets tortured

You dont belive his plea, but you belive he might've gotten tortured.
>>
>>132463228
Hey if you guys declassified the reports from Guantanamo I could be sure. Until then I'll continue to assume everyone there gets tortured.
>>
File: omarkhadr.jpg (132KB, 1086x528px) Image search: [Google]
omarkhadr.jpg
132KB, 1086x528px
>>132463027
Don't forget he was blind in both eyes at the time of the confession. He lost his right eye and had shrapnel in his left. He was found next to anoth dead child. It is just as likely that the other guy did it.
Like I said leaving him there or killing him at the scene would have been more justified. Stripping Canadians of their civil liberties is not cool under any circumstance. You can just declare someone a terrorist without due process and due process means rights.
Let's face it, if he had council he wouldn't have made that confession.
And if it was murder, he wouldn't have got an 8 year sentence. It was a mistake and we are paying for it.
Pic related is him at time of detainment.
>>
>>132462795
>We do
Since somalia, we're a bunch of cucks in that department. We should let this fucker get crucified, let alone buy him out for a $10 million dollar press event where we pat our selves on the back moment of absolute stupidity and virtue signaling sympathy for a terrorist retardation.
>>132463027
>probably gets tortured
>Admits his guilt after the torture
Make up your mind. He plead guilty, and in multiple trials and it was legal. Case closed.
>>
>Canada actively funding terrorism
TOMAHAWK MISSILES NOW TRUMP
>>
>>132463439
>hurr durr my extrajudicial prison isn't on American soil so torture is lawful and legal there
>>
but the family of the dead soldier sued this shit nigger for 300 mil and won,this cockbar worshiper wont see a penny......right?
>>
>>132463523
You can trivialize things with "hurr durr" but it was legal on their behalf.
>>
>>132463101
>It was legal, by US law
This is relevant, everything ISIS does is legal by ISIS rules.
The Us is a signatory to the geneva convention and international laws. They were in violation. The US doesn't unilaterally make international law.
>>
File: 1497996265400.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1497996265400.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>>132461116
Just so you know I am on your guys side during the day of the rake.
>>
>>132463580
Just because it's legal doesn't mean anything. He's not an American citizen so they don't have any business prosecuting him anyway. Since he's not an American citizen he wasn't entitled to legal representation or have any rights. America can say it was legal all it wants but it has no right to prosecute foreign nationals without granting them any rights.
>>
>>132463568
The family has filed to have the ruling legal in Canada. At present it isn't. I don't think it will be tbqh. The frivolous legal proceedings were the basis for the decision and our current government doesn't recognize them, hence the payout.
>>
>>132463568
Why would they sue him?
>>
>>132463606
Yeah and then combatant status review tribunals, as established by the United States department of defense, were procedurally flawed and unconstitutional, and did not provide protections under the Geneva Conventions. So they then gave him habeas corpus. Still plead guilty.
>>
File: 1498047538042.jpg (92KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498047538042.jpg
92KB, 800x800px
>>132463927
>>
>>132463606
>>132463978
and then the part that sabotogued him was as a Canadian citizen pining for his rights he was an enemy combatant who fought in plain clothes, he was in violation of the Geneva Conventions himself
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (55KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
55KB, 600x250px
>>132464169
this is the only compensation that shit deserves
>>
>>132463978
Doesn't hold water. Half of Guatanamo is being held without any charges at all. Knowing this he was told the only way he would see the light of day was to confess.
You can't make any aspect of it legitimate. It simply wasn't.
I personally don't think a government should be able to arbitrarily classify someone as a terrorist and use it as a means to circumvent all laws and international conventions. It sets a dangerous precedence.
>>
>>132461483
but bozgor u are the gypsy
>>
>>132461116
they're choosing the wrong side

Canada will only be a speed bump on the way to helping patriots stuck under the EU
>>
>>132464169
He was attacked by american soldiers in a building, hit by grenade shrapnel and "somehow" supposedly threw one back.
It was justified because they got him before he had a chance to put a uniform on ? C'mon that's ridiculous.
>>
>>132461748
FUCKING
>>
>>132463606
you mean by Islamic rules, by allah ill hit you with my shoe
>>
>>132464305
You know he was interrogated by CSIS don't you? They knew he was terrorist as fuck, hence why we talked for years about how we didn't want to repatriate him. It was hardly arbitrary. Though I admit he should have had habeas corpus from the begging. Still, fuck him, I'd be fine with the precedent.
>>
>>132464570
So the Americans fucked up some sandnigger kid? Why are my tax dollars going to him again?
>>
>>132464724
you don't pay tax nigger don't even try to lie
>>
>>132464570
>He was attacked by american soldiers in a building, hit by grenade shrapnel and "somehow" supposedly threw one back.
Play with fire and you get burned terrorist apologist. Yeah, it's so hard to throw a grenade. It's not like zelots do it all the time over there.
>It was justified because they got him before he had a chance to put a uniform on
That's what make terrorist so fucking hard to fight compared to conventional armies for obvious reasons. It's also outlawed by the Geneva Conventions. By definition he's a war criminal.
>>
>>132464724
He was a Canadian citizen. It's your tax dollars because your country is too cucked to ask USA for compensation for illegally incarcerating a citizen of your country for 10 years.
>>
>>132464945
>Slovenia
Aren't you that gypsy country Next to Italy and the Balkans that's committed a bunch of war crimes in your day?
>>
>>132461621
It's easier to kill someone invading your home than it is to let them live, and sue you with the help of an ambulance chasing personal injury lawyer.
>>
>>132465064
I mean we threw a few Italians into a few holes. And killed a few nazi collaborators. That was in our commie days though. We've been pretty clean since WW2.
>>
File: 1493957613487.jpg (17KB, 352x239px) Image search: [Google]
1493957613487.jpg
17KB, 352x239px
>>132461830
>Wouldn't even be any issues if America didn't torture people. But they do and this means we can't believe a goddamn thing they say.

Some sand niggers need torturing so the rest know what is waiting for them if they fuck with us.

It's worth a few canadian cuck bucks to have this piece of shit jetting around making liberal faggots cry over how mean and brutal the evil Americans are.
>>
>>132465208
The Italian thing was pretty messed up if I remember correctly 2bh
>>
File: flags.jpg (262KB, 2693x1216px) Image search: [Google]
flags.jpg
262KB, 2693x1216px
>>132465064
>>
>>132464704
Like I said, I would have rather seen him dead on the battlefield or left to die. The rights we have sometimes are used as protections for the worst type of scum, they are also in place to offer us protection from arbitrary arrest and detainment. The right to a fair trial is non-negotiable otherwise it is simply too much power for a government to have over it's people.
In this case, they didn't have enough for a conviction. The ONLY evidence they had was a confession. It puts the confession into serious question, if he had council, he obviously wouldn't have made it.
Your rights and civil liberties are the only protections you have against tyrannical government. You shouldn't be willing to give them up because of a few bad guys.
>>
>>132464280
great movie
>>
Trump should drone strike him as he's leaving a Tim Hortans in downtown Toronto!
>>
File: 1426018056087.png (6KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1426018056087.png
6KB, 377x330px
>>132465332
You win, I'm too lazy to keep replying in a long posting exchange. What are your opinions on paying this dunecoon 10 mill.
>>
File: sides.jpg (21KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
sides.jpg
21KB, 340x340px
>>132461116
>fucking leafs

it's hard to say what is more pathetic, canada or their president cuckdeau
>>
File: ausbtfo.gif (71KB, 526x421px) Image search: [Google]
ausbtfo.gif
71KB, 526x421px
>>132465310
>His flag has stars on them
Real original, looks like a kindergardener threw a bunch of glitter on your flag there pal
>>
>>132465586
we reach for the stars
you reach for your dog
>>
File: smiles.jpg (8KB, 152x152px) Image search: [Google]
smiles.jpg
8KB, 152x152px
>>132465868
>>
Do any of you virtue signaling fags realize he'd tuck any females in your house and if your head off for white and giggles? You are so rekt.
>>
>>132461727
Terrorist gets 10 milkio dollars can gaurentee that 10million going to the jihad
>>
>>132466068
Don't lump me in burger nigger
>>
>>132463677
I feel bad for the few good leafs.
>>
>>132462634
>"I told them he raped me, but i was totally stressed out when i told them. He didnt really rape me." Lmao
>>
>>132465493
It's about what we would pay anyone else for an illegal incarceration. Stephen truscott got $6.5M for 10 years. Guy paul morin got $1.25M for 3 years.

I guess it is in the ball park, adjusted for inflation. I think it sucks and could have been avoided if things were handled properly but it's a mistake we need to pay for.
To me it just says, our rights as citizens are non-negotiable.
>>
File: 78987654.jpg (54KB, 320x420px) Image search: [Google]
78987654.jpg
54KB, 320x420px
>>132466434
>"I told them he raped me, but i was totally stressed out when i told them because meanwhile I was a terrorist on a battlefield killing American soldiers." Lmao
>>
File: 1476743320595.jpg (47KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476743320595.jpg
47KB, 900x900px
>>132465332
His """"citizenship"""" should have been made void as soon as he was engaged in hostilities against our allies.
I don't care that his mother shit him out of her rotten cunt on our soil, he's not and never will be a Canadian. Apologists ought to be hanged with him.
>>
>>132466434
It was a more than stress
>short shackled – wrists and ankles tied together and the cuffs bolted to the floor;
>his hands tied above a door frame for hours;
>had cold water thrown on him;
>had a bag placed over his head and was threatened with military dogs;
>forced to carry 5-gallon pails of water to aggravate his shoulder wound
>kept in solitary confinement for a month at ‘refrigerator’ temperatures, (referred to
in Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld’s memorandum as ‘manipulation of the
environment’)
>forced to perform painful exercises while short shackled;
>threatened with forced nakedness;
>forced to urinate on himself while in stress positions;
>detained illegally and illegally held incommunicado, except for the November 2004
visit from a lawyer;
>kept in solitary confinement;
>forced into stress positions for periods of hours,
>e.g. forced to lie on his stomach
with hands and feet cuffed together behind his back
>forced to provide involuntary statements;
>forced to sit, during interrogations, on an extremely cold floor;
>had his body dragged back and forth, while short shackled, through the urine and
pine oil in order to clean the floor with his body
>repeatedly lifted and dropped while short shackled as a punishment for ‘poor
performance’;
>threatened with rape/sexual violence
refused the opportunity to say prayers;
>held in a cell that is ‘freezing cold’ 24 hours a day that Omar says is causing him
shortness of breath and the sensation of not being able to get enough oxygen;
>exposed to continuous electric light in his cell;
>he has found partially dissolved tablets and/or powder at the bottom of a glass
given to him by his captors. He says the pills produce various effects such as
sleepiness, dizziness, alertness.
being denied adequate medical treatment
>left bound in uncomfortable stress positions until he soiled himself;
>>
>>132466610
> betray country
> join terrorists
> kill allies in war
> commit war crimes
> muh human rights
Nah, the only thing this faggot deserved was a firing squad. I am unimpressed by a claim that we are obliged to adhere to the rules of civilized behaviour when dealing with a person who betrayed us, abandoned them and killed in the name of their destruction.
>>
This is why we need a "kill all sandniggers regardless of age, sex, or creed" clause in all Western military doctrine. Especially in homefront bases and their surrounding cities.
>>
>>132461116
Uk did the exact same shit and the guys went to syria with the money.
I hate the common wealth so hard.
>>
>>132461116
guess we will find him shot as soon as some yankee will spot his location.

(it will be rally funny if he will date some local canadian/american girl)
>>
>>132467590
You are a cuck. It's not about apologizing for anyone. It's about defending YOUR rights. The government should not have the power to revoke the citizenship of a natural born citizen. Why would you want to live under a totalitarian regime. That is submissive as fuck. Why don't you move to NK ?
>>
>>132467644
Not gonna lie.Reading that and imagining it happening to a Leaf sandnigger that hates America was orgasmic. Please give me more comfy stories like that.
>>
>>132467788
The rule of law, human rights, and civil liberites is what makes us better than terrorists. If you give that up, there is nothing left to defend.
>>
>>132467926
You're the one that's cucking for the sandnigger jihadists.
>>
>>132468117
Being white and not following a jihadist ideology is what makes us better than them.
>>
>>132461116
Hopefully Canada gives him even more money.

A fool and his money are soon parted, as the saying goes.
>>
>>132467926
>The government should not have the power to revoke the citizenship of a natural born citizen.

Sand niggers shouldn't get into the country in the first place. They belong in their own sand niggerstan.
>>
>>132467926
>an Arab
>ever being a citizen

They don't consider themselves British/us/Canadian why should we?
>>
>>132461116

rumors are saying that the u.s wanted to give him 12u.s mil but he took 10 mil canadian instead.
>>
>>132461116

>torture a 15 year old until he confessed and plead
>butthurt when foreign government compensates him

Still waiting for Shaun Hannity to get waterboarded for charity because it isn't torture, but why are you even butthurt,

THE LEAFS ARE PAYING FOR OUR WAR CRIME HOW KEKED IS THAT
>>
>>132467926
He's literally getting an apology with his $10mil cheque you faggot cuck. We need to clamp down on Paki shits like his family that do nothing but treat this country like a hotel or country club. We're ripe for conquering because of faggot weaklings like you.
>>
>>132468195
Sure, until a government or president that you don't like gets into power. Once you remove the protections we afford to our enemies, you run the risk of being called an enemy.
Can you as an American say that you and your government are always in agreement ?
It's a very slippery slope.
It's fine with your party in power, but we all know that doesn't last. Your rights as a citizen should.
When you can have your rights stripped as a "terrorist" without trial, you are one bad political rally away from having no rights. You are just too retarded to see it.
>>
>>132468117
Absolute bullshit. The one left standing is the better one by default. Letting our enemies walk all over us and kill us while saying "at least I have the moral high ground" is the pinnacle of cuckoldry.
>>
>>132468433
I agree with that. I didn't ask for him to be here, but now that he is here, an threat to his rights is a threat to mine. The "not-human" "sandnigger" shit is all good memes, but that shit doesn't fly in court.
>>
File: 1497877624250.png (285KB, 1861x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1497877624250.png
285KB, 1861x1081px
>>132468587
This
>>
File: 1488747421814.jpg (248KB, 781x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1488747421814.jpg
248KB, 781x1042px
>>132461116
>Has Canada completely lost its mind?
What you guys are just figuring it out now?
PM selfie and his gay socks didn't give it away?
>>
File: 1497882757832s.jpg (3KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1497882757832s.jpg
3KB, 125x100px
>>132468849
But it should.
>>
>>132468849
>agree with that. I didn't ask for him to be here, but now that he is here, an threat to his rights is a threat to mine.

There is no way that we can bring these people in and not have the requirement to violently oppress them become an immediate societal imperative.

Doing shit like this that convinces sand niggers not to come here is protecting our rights more than any kind of blather about the universality of them. Because that's complete bunk and we both know it.
>>
>>132468800
Stay neutral bro. Your Jewbucks ensure you have no enemies.
>>
>>132468637
Demographics are destiny. I have no desire to support even one of the enemies that are working to genocide my people.
>>
>>132468587
I like the rage it's cute, but when you don't have the law behind you it is just smoke.
Harper fucked up, we are paying for it. You can thank him.
>>
>>132463101
What happened to the other family members? The father?
>>
>>132469038
Outside of an actual genocide, America will never be white again. You are living in a fucking dream world. Know the parameters and live within them.
>>
>>132469288
Father is dead. Was killed by an airstrike. US tried unsuccessfully to extradite his brother. They live in Edmonton.
>>
>>132469372
>Outside of an actual genocide, America will never be white again.

In 5-7 years journalists are going to start noticing the "Trump Baby Boom" and commenting on how many white babies are being born like it's anuddah shoah.

Between that and the complete collapse of illegal immigration now that we're enforcing the law, America is going to be culturally white for the forseeable future.
>>
File: 1465993497527.jpg (2MB, 1970x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465993497527.jpg
2MB, 1970x1200px
>>132469257
>the law's the law honeybun

At least it makes a good headline - "Trudeau apologizes, gives $10mil to terrorist", you can still go on and be proud that we have the (((moral high ground)))
>>
>>132469471
>They live in Edmonton.
Fek. Of course they do. Thanks.
>>
File: wolfridge.jpg (273KB, 1208x658px) Image search: [Google]
wolfridge.jpg
273KB, 1208x658px
>>132469471
>They live in Edmonton.
>>
>>132461116
he's gona get so much pussy
>>
>>132461942
Why was your citizen in a battlefield shooting at your allies?

It's your actual PM that is a retard. If you move into another country and start shooting at people you are a terrorist.
>>
>>132469690
This. We should classify it as a military action by Canada on us and launch 59 Tomahawks into Montreal.
>>
>>132469823
>launch 59 Tomahawks into Montreal.

do the same to Toronto and Vancouver, it would be an improvement. Plus you'll only end killing a handful of whites anyway
>>
>>132469585
>Since he was granted freedom by an Alberta judge this morning, about two dozen reporters had been camped outside Omar Khadr’s new home, that of his lawyer Dennis Edney.
>>
>>132469690
His dad was a literal terrorist who worked for Al queda. Osama Bin Laden was at his sister's wedding in 1999. Omar Khadr himself met Osama Bin Laden as a child.
He was a child and his father brought him there. That doesn't change anything.
>>
File: 1472105900924.jpg (476KB, 1189x898px) Image search: [Google]
1472105900924.jpg
476KB, 1189x898px
>>132469500
>"Trudeau apologizes, gives $10mil to terrorist"

If you apologize, you win
>>
>>132468117
Sure, and how's that working out for us? To beat the sandniggers one must play by their rules.
>>
>>132467926
>citizens should not be punished for treason
fuck this bait
>>
>>132468454
This

I have to work with a bunch of Arabs and Somalis with (((((Canadian citizenship))))). They might have the passport but they claim no allegiance or fealty to flag or culture. They treat their citizenship like a convenience. They're the other and they should be treated as such.
>>
>>132470010
If anything, people should be more upset that his piece of shit family is getting anything. He might be innocent, but it's daft to think other members of his family weren't onboard with him going to go fight with his dad in Afghanistan with the Taliban.
>>
>>132461116

Whelp time to invade Canada.
>>
>>132468454

Whenever someone of non-white ethnicity proclaims to be X you guys say they can never be X.

If some Arab from the U.K said he was British in this thread 10 people would immediately tell him he can't be.
>>
>>132470812
I completely agree. He family undoubtedly still has terrorist connections and them having money is a huge risk.
I assume they are under constant CSIS surveillance though and having the money could possibly solicit the kind of phone calls CSIS is waiting to hear.
They were all on welfare so maybe they might just decide to live out their lives according to a lifestyle they could never have imagined, but if not, they are realistically being monitored 24/7 at massive expense to taxpayers.
The money could be the impetus that eventually gets them locked up for something major. Only time will tell.
>>
The family sued this POS and won a $132 million settlement in the United States. Some good lawyers should tie this scumbag in court so he never sees one Canadian cent.
>>
>>132471472
Also, considering he hasn't distanced himself from these people, the family responsible for sending him to near death and torture, makes me think he holds projihadi values. That he's adopted the family business as it were. We'll be hearing from the Khadrs again that's for sure.
>>
>>132465307
Eh. What do you expect? Italians occupied our clay for 30 years and then helped the Germans occupy the rest. Not to mention fascist Italy wasn't exactly friendly to minorities.
>>
So its the Nuremberg all over again.

Good job Americucks supporting the Kikes
>>
>>132463606
>muh human rights
>geneva
Human rights don't exist, muzzies aren't human
>>
>>132461116
canadian taxdollars well spent
>>
I wonder if somebody offed him, would Trump accept a refugee claim from them?
Speers wife would probably enter a marriage of convenience if he wouldn't.
>>
>>132461116
Jesus, what a cucked country

>Be slilme
>Kill a serviceman
>Get sent to Guantanamo
>Spend years inside, the only sport you're allowed to play is waterboarding
>You always lose

Fast forward a bit

>Canada acknowledges you killed an US soldier
>''Bet you feel sorry, eh ? Come on, man, here's 10,5 million $, please don't kill us Omar, p-p-please''
>>
>>132461116
dat trollface
>>
>>132461116

He didn't actually do it and was held in prison for a crime he didn't commit and was tortured. He deserves every dollar. You don't even know the story.
>>
>>132479640

>Be America retard
Goto some one else's country to murder them
>Get mad when they fight back

You deserve all the terrorism you get.
>>
>>132461945
>be canadian
>move to a shithole far far away
>commit treason
>get gitmo'd
>reeeeeee
>>
>>132462552
>commits treason against canada
>there are videos of him building IEDs
>somehow we should care that this sandnigger made his confession under duress

achmed pls
>>
File: vapesupreme.jpg (47KB, 543x533px) Image search: [Google]
vapesupreme.jpg
47KB, 543x533px
>>132461116
>an admission he says was made under duress in Guantanamo

Sounds like it checks out, they use torture techniques on their bases outside of the US, they have admitted it, there's no real way to know if this guy was tortured to extract a confession but the fact that the USA has been caught doing it makes this guy's confession invalid.

Don't torture prisoners for information or confessions if you want your convictions or justice system legitimate.
>>
>>132469585
Sickening the amount Canadians put up with. I wonder if there ever will be a boiling point..
>>
>>132480109
And you know this as a fact, how? He traveled from Canada to Afganistan with his father that was in al-queada on a holiday right?
>>
File: 1466644385312.gif (623KB, 480x215px) Image search: [Google]
1466644385312.gif
623KB, 480x215px
>>132461116
Sounds like Canada's supporting terrorism too me.
>>
File: john-ridsdel.jpg (84KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
john-ridsdel.jpg
84KB, 620x348px
reminder that if you're a regular canadian guy who is white and something happens to you the canadian government won't do jack shit. Stop trying to rationalize it with muh human rights, the canadian government is only interested in supporting terroism and help destroy the west thats they made this move. fuck canada

John Ridsdel
>The kidnappers later issued demands for a hefty ransom to be paid for the release of the hostages, reportedly 300 million pesos (around $6.5 million) for each of the three foreigners seized. As the deadline lapsed on 25 April 2016, they apparently beheaded Ridsdel. Ridsdel's head was found in a plastic bag in Jolo.
>>
>>132480109
monetary compensation is cucked as fuck. he should (and most likely will) get his repayment in blood, as any man should. only in the cucked west do they think money will solve everything.
>>
>>132461116
killed a murican soldier in afghanistan. this is a pow. you should let them go after war is over.
>>
>>132461116
World war 3 now.
>>
and thats why I refuse to work
>>
http://archive.is/kebY8
it's going to be OK guys the wife of the soldier is suing that guy for the money that dirty sand nigger won't be keeping it
>>
>>132486156
But this is a holy war roach, you should know a holy war is never over.
>>
The family of the dead US solider and another injured US soldier are suing this muzzie so he will most likely not see a dime of this $10.5 million. Hopefully anyways
>>
File: 1486077607368.jpg (286KB, 1600x812px) Image search: [Google]
1486077607368.jpg
286KB, 1600x812px
Arabs:

>alpha
>white european women will fuck ugly 5'7" arabs just because they are arab and white betaboys are too pussy to do anything
>defend their women
>conquered spain and the balkans for hundreds and hundreds of years
>cut off white betaboy's balls and made them kill their own families as jannisaries
>always getting laid because they're high testosterone and don't give a fuck
>enslaved whites and made them janissaries and don't care (unlike SO SORRY whites)

whites:

>apologize for hundreds of years ago
>all young white men are pretty much nerdy virgins with social anxiety addicted to star wars and minecraft, recessed chins, drive by a highschool sometime and all the white guys are dorky looking goofy cuckolds and half the girls are with black athletes
>liberal cucks
>let millions of arabs in to pound their daughters pussy
>arabs blow them up and THEY APOLOGIZE for racism, pay them $10.5m and say 'we need to let more in to fight racism!'

you guys are such fucking dorky losers
>>
>>132463439
>Make up your mind. He plead guilty, and in multiple trials and it was legal. Case closed.
t. commisar trudeau
>>
>After over 10 years in custody, former Guantanamo Bay inmate Omar Khadr is engaged to be married, to a woman who worked for his freedom.

>Khadr’s fiancée is 26-year-old human rights activist Muna Abougoush, who campaigned for his release while he was in Guantanamo and visited him after he was transferred to an Alberta prison.
>>
>>132462240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQjYowsBgc
>>
>>132484464
The point isn't so solve every little matter in the most sentimentally rewarding way for whoever decides to observe the situation, it's to have strict and respected rules based on more than what you feel at a certain moment. If you want to just do whatever you feel like you can move to Somalia, they don't have rules or rights there.
>>132486702
They aren't going to see a dime, the dumb fucks. Much less so now that the case is in the public eye and all the rights violations will be explained by the guy's lawyers.
>>
>>132467926
>The government should not have the power to revoke the citizenship of a natural born citizen.
he went and fought for an enemy terrorist army
>>
>>132468454
Because, you dumb uncivilized monkey fuck, you can't decide citizenship status based on questions like "how much do you FEEL like a citizen of [whatever country]" in interviews.
>>
While I certainly agree that human rights should be inalienable, even for the most terrible people. (because if you start making exceptions you set a precedent where you are fucked when the guy who doesn't like you gets into power).

But 10 million? That's fucking bullshit. The average Canadian will make a tenth that in his lifetime. His right is extradition and fair trial. Not free money. He should be re-tried in a criminal court. Not given free fucking money.
>>
>>132488214
oops, disregard namefagging. Was baiting in a different post.
>>
>>132487861
15, and two wrongs don't make a right.
>>132488214
The average Canadian won't be tortured and locked away for 10 years in gross violation of his rights.
>>
>>132488214
>While I certainly agree that human rights should be inalienable, even for the most terrible people
I'd rather disregard anything you say after putting forth something as idiotic as this. You soft handed, pencil neck faggots have ruined the west.
>>
>>132488385
Wrong. Faggot losers who think shit like free speech should have exceptions have ruined the west.
>>
>>132488385
So if individual rights ruined the West, when was the West good?
>>
>>132488334
>Making 27,000/yr(median personal income) in this housing market not the same as prison
hah. Those poor fags can't afford anything but eating sleeping and working.
>>
>>132488214
O god, what a pussy... Accused of terrorism, you should lose all human rights, seeing you're not a human being but a fucking monster.
>>
>>132488657
>Giving rights to your enemies on the battlefield
Typical low t Swede or most likely an arab.
>>
>>132488827
And who decides what terrorism is? Because there's a lot of marxist university professors that consider what we do to be terrorism. We're literally Hitler according to some people.
>>
>>132488887
I wouldn't expect anything less from my enemy. Its a fucking war.
>>
File: W40K_art_t.jpg (154KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
W40K_art_t.jpg
154KB, 550x366px
>>132462795

He had his rights respected in accordance with the Geneva convention. As an illegal combatant, we could have just shot him after summary court marshal. Instead he was well cared for in military prison, got a trial, and is being released now that the war is over.

You don't go to a combat zone and fight the Army and expect the situation to be treated as if you were causing trouble on the streets. The same rights do not apply anymore.

You have only those rights afforded to combatants in time of war, and if you do so without uniform or identification and as a third party citizen of a country not involved in the conflict, or even worse, as a traitorous citizen (as Canada was on the US side) you should be counting your lucky fucking stars you didn't get the firing squad.
>>
>>132489046
So why would you give the state that kind of power? to arbitrarily suspend what are otherwise considered inalienable rights?

Because their useful idiots get to vote too, and sometimes they win.
>>
>>132462175
>be american soldier
>invade another country
By what definition was he innocent?
>>
>>132461116

It's enough that he's still fucking alive, he's so lucky not to be locked up, he's even going to fucking nusing school. God I hope someone lynches this snake. He's been hamming it up as the victim this whole time with his jew lawyer whispering "think of the reparations shekels" in his dirty ear
>>
>>132461116
>Canada is literally funding terrorists
When do we invade Canada?
>>
>>132461830
He wasn't tortured. Only 2 people had enhanced interrogations and that wasn't torture.
>>
>>132489166
I'm all for giving the state power but what it comes down to is who wins that power. The marxists have been on the throne since the 60's. The only way to combat these evils would be following the Reich.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
>>
>>132462079
"Home country". Why is he a fucking Canadian then faggot?
>>
>>132489269

The US, and Saudia Arabia fund more terroism than ISIS ever could. Go back to watching fox
>>
>>132489438
Wrong video.
>>
>>132489438
>>132489645
Fucking hell, this video.
>>
>>132489176

But anon he was a troop! Anywhere he chooses to fight makes him innocent
>>
He deserves some financial reward for sure - still over 10 millions for one burger is way too much. If he blew up some military base full of fatty soldiers and military equipment then it would be a fitting prize maybe.
>>
>>132489438
>>132489645
>>132489707
Fucking piece of shit REEEE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfJG1vlAfAkq
>>
File: When.jpg (72KB, 585x560px) Image search: [Google]
When.jpg
72KB, 585x560px
>>132461116
>On the up side this makes for good memes
>>
>>132489176
Google rules of war you fucking faggot.
>>
>>132489176
He was just doing his job, enemy combatants had no right to interfere. If they wanted to kill anyone they should've killed the ones responsible for the invasion, not the grunts who were only following orders.
That was sarcasm, for those of you who didn't understand it.
>>
>>132490091
It wouldn't have been illegal if he adhered to the rules of war.
>>
>burgers invade his country
>he kills one burger (lol)
He did nothing wrong, he's not a terrorist just a soldier
>>
>>132489438
>>132489645
>>132489707
Man, what the fuck are you even doing?
>>
>>132468117
This is what make the West a clueless goy ready for the slaughter.

You deserve your fate.
>>
>>132490195
Not even his country. He had a cushy life in Canada, and he decided to go over there and join Al Qaeda..
>>
>>132463228
Yes, you dumb fucking redneck. Any "confession" extorted with torture should be questioned unless several different subjects claim the same thing, unaware the others' confessions.
>>
>>132461945
this. No sympathy for the burgers crying about it
>>
>>132470362
Are you seriously afraid of being invaded by Iran or what the fuck is this? In what way is the U.S. losing to Arabs?
>>
File: jordan.jpg (102KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
jordan.jpg
102KB, 1024x683px
>>132461116

I'm naaaawt doin' it!
>>
>>132461116
I would pay him compensation of one round of 5.56 paid directly via high velocity transfer into his cranial cavity.
>>
>>132461660
Is it time to annex Canada perhaps?
>>
>>132488334
imagine if some 15-year-old right winger carried out a terrorist attack, you shitlibs would gladly torture him yourselves
>>
>>132489176
waaa taliban dindu nuffin
>>
>>132461116
The burger cries out in pain as he invades you
>>
>>132491909
>Be American
>Think you can win a war
Top kek.
I doubt your Jewish handlers would let that happen.
>>
>>132491960
That wasn't a very good argument.
>>
>>132490975
Read again you fag. You dont have the same rules for animals and humans do you, why should you treat sandniggers the same?
>>
between this and your canadian servicemen being gaslit and arrested, give me one reason why i shouldn't consider you an enemy
>>
>>132461116
well he killed US soldier.nothing valuable lost apparently
>>
>>132461116
Kill Americans
>Get Trudeau Bux jackpot
>>
File: 1498925974244.jpg (131KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498925974244.jpg
131KB, 717x960px
>Russia and Turkey agree for Afrin operation. 41 operation locations have been determined. Russia to give logistics and intel support to Turkey.

https://svpressa.ru/war21/article/176021/
>>
>10 million Canadian
Lol that's like 7.5 in American money.
>>
well if an enemy force invaded my country whit the pretext that the false flag 9/11 was done by people in my country, and then the same enemy starts guarding poppy fields and raping children..yeaa man i would probably shoot one to
>>
Canada and Sweden are the enemy.
>>
>>132463372
We act on anger, your cognitive reasoning has no place here, leaf..
>>
>>132461660
>This should be considered an act of war by Canada against the United States.

Duke Nukem should've been a movie back when Arnold Schwarzenegger was at his prime.
>>
File: 1499109529467.png (1MB, 833x642px) Image search: [Google]
1499109529467.png
1MB, 833x642px
>>132461116
Canada loves Muslims, I'm happy he got $10,500,000

Also
>CANADA YES! Muslim Call to Prayer played at Quebec Zoo
>>132500970
>>
please inva...liberate us america!
>>
>>132461116

This should be considered a hostile act.
>>
>>132503018
soon my child...soon
>>
kill us all
>>
>>132471108
A snake born in a stable can never be a horse.
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.