[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that the US is the biggest threat to global

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170705-111203.png (813KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170705-111203.png
813KB, 1080x1920px
Can we all agree that the US is the biggest threat to global security and a couple of nukes would be just what they deserve?
>>
>>132460878
Hopefully he nukes us and restarts this planet
>>
Yes

End us, US is the pusher of global ZOG
>>
>>132460878

no
>>
>>132460878
Literally shitty bait in icbm form. 10/10 would sage.
>>
Poor little Kim can't even keep his good soldiers well fed anymore.

They are trying so hard to matter again.

The DPRK is collapsing, so it's no surprise that they are about to do an autistic push for relevancy.
>>
>>132460878

I live here in GA USA and I'm ready for HELL 2.0 because I live in hell 1.0 right now. Lets up the dose so I can take my country back with the rest of my fellow Americans.

LAUNCH EM FATTY!
>>
>>132460878
You are non-anglo shit, all anglo know America is their greatest ally. If UK command goes down, they are to join up with their greatest ally. Attacking the USA just unleashes the so called security risk you want to prevent. The moment you nuke us we have dead-man switches in the form of nuclear armed submarines ready to blow anyone anywhere. We are a sleeping dragon swatting mosquitos, the moment you attack us with nukes you wake up the dragon bitch
>>
>>132460878
Just make sure that some of them hit Jew York, Commiefornia and Washington to get rid of the problem.
>>
>>132460878
Biggest threat to the planet is the Sampson option?
>>
>>132460878

>Be US
>Use NATO to place nukes and arms all around Russia signalling a clear threat
>Support EU's formation of a massive military right at its doorstep
>NK threatens the US with ICMB
>US: RUSSIA AND CHINA GUISE STOP IT OMG TELL THEM TO STOP DO SOMETHING LIKE WTF CMON WHY AREN'T YOU CATERING TO US

eat a fucking dick
>>
>>132461458

But CNN's headquarters is in GA.

Don't you want to shut the mouth of the beast?
>>
>>132461417
In a hypothetical scenario, the commander of Trident has the option to put himself under the command of the US/Australia if the UK was destroyed.
>>
The US is the center of the world cancer and deserves to be nuked.
>>
File: ariel.jpg (170KB, 894x518px) Image search: [Google]
ariel.jpg
170KB, 894x518px
>>132460878

Kim you might want to send some Israels way too.

Don't forget who runs the US! I'm just going by what this guy said.

(pic related)
>>
>>132461813
The only cancerous part of the USA is the commie subterfuge created by the soviets so fuck off
>>
>>132460878
damn straight. all burgers did in the past century was to fuck up the planet and create degeneracy.
>destroyed Muslim kingdoms in the middle east in the name of (((democracy))) and ended up creating regional instability and terrorism
>promotes proxy wars everywhere and also likes to invade piss poor nations only to get assraped by midget gooks afterwards
>their diplomacy is pure CANCER - forces globalism down everyone's throats, thinks they're the absolute best and everyone should be a democratic republic like them, imposes human rights to everyone but they don't respect it themselves
>Their celebrities, entertainment media and Hollywood breeds degeneracy
>have CIA who fucked up entire continents
>have NSA and other cancers
>shit tier when it comes to war
>the most incompetent empire ever, they had the world in their hands when the ussr fell and now they're literally giving it all to china through debt and imports
>Allies to Israel and Saudi Arabia; allows them to frolic in the middle east and supply them with weapons
>oblivious on their own idiocy, Americans think they're the best of the best.
Here's hoping they fall into irrelevancy soon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.