[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AT&T Tinfoil Meme Corps.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: ATT%20Logo_0[1].png (8KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
ATT%20Logo_0[1].png
8KB, 205x205px
So...

This is how it ends.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/12/trumps-cnn-tirade-may-affect-time-warner-att-merger/

4chan working for Donald Trump and AT&T(life long enemy and employer of hackers) to help them acquire Time Warner for pennies and lock-down the internet.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/12/trumps-cnn-tirade-may-affect-time-warner-att-merger/

Think about all of the shit that has went down in the last few weeks. These are false flags-
corporate espionage. Those CNN morons were paid to fuck up that bad and be exposed.

Han shot first.

Hypothetically, Reddit has the power to create those "deleted" posts. How old was the account?

Also consider 4Chan is an albatross that Trump can't shake in his quest for full mainstream acceptance. And Jeff Zucker hates his fucking guts.

Do you think maybe Twitter, Reddit, At&t and Trump teamed up to fuck up 4Chan and CNN?

The benefits to Trump are obvious or already stated, AT&T gets to buy (and gut) time-Warner for pennies- they probably are buying shares through shell companies right now (Hell Trump is could even be cashing in through intermediaries. Twitter and Reddit get to fuck over 4Chan as AT&T will happily help Trump quiet his too "enthusiastic" supporters (who reddit and twitter despise, because of the bad press they bring).

Mark my words - 3 things will happen, it will get worse for CNN, the internet will be censored and Trump will approve that merger.
>>
>>132459577
this is an obvious slide thread, winners don't do drugs
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.