[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White girls VS Asian girls.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: bee.jpg (69KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
bee.jpg
69KB, 720x533px
Your choice.
>>
>>132458022
>Hapas
>Nonwhite

Nah Slavs are better, Asianfags can't get sweet polish pussy like I do.
>>
>>132458022
the answer here is wealth
asian girls that look like that are hardly ever poor or marry a poorfag so they're always going to be opportunistic and more vain
the fat white whale on the other side usually doesnt give a shit if you have money just if you have the dick
in the end if you're poor the asian chick isn't even going to look at you even if you have a big dick
but teh white chick doesn't care she'd slobber over your knob even if you have a car thats 1990 or up
both have their ups and downs
>>
>>
>>132458022
I don't want gook kids.
>>
>>132458022
>poorly placed tatoos
>muds hark hair cut

Gas this
>>
>>132458217
is snagging a fatty and thinpilling her, and by that i mean hiding her food out of reach, the most redpilled relationship?
>>
>>132458022
Get a white woman, pol. Chink will give you kids who look nothing like you. Race traitor, OP
>>
White girls vs Asian girls?

You mean Usian girls vs Asian girls...
>>
>>132458022
Want midget kids with slant gook eyes, OP?
>>
>>132458585
this, unironically.
>>
>>132458659
Why bother breeding white when Asians are intellectually superior? This is where the white pride ideology fails.
>>
>>132458807
This is true, I know a hapa girl and she speaks 6 languages and she's 18
>>
>>132458022
Neither one
And the oriental isn't human laying with her means you and her have to be put to death
>>
>>132458916
Yeah but she's only half human
>>
Milf.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.