[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The real red pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: KonAng.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
KonAng.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
There is a specte haunting /pol/. It is the spectre of Marxism.

Many of you are labouring under a false impression of Marxism. It is time you were set straight.

The essence of Marxism is the calculation of your own interests based on accurate and complete (market) information. Marxism is therefore more or less an economics version of the philosophy of John Locke.

In no way does Marxism imply that you ought to calculate the interests of others ahead or, or in place of, your own. The imperative is simply to calculate your own interests accurately and act on them.

In other words, there is no Marxism. There is only you-ism. You thinking for yourself and acting in your own interests.

In other words, you should not wear anyone who is supposedly 'on the left' telling you to be nice to immigrants or be anti-racist or any of the other supposedly 'cultural Marxist' nonsense. Marxism is about cold, hard, economics facts. Not about wishy-washy bullshit that makes you worse off in every way.

Workers of /pol/ unite! You have nothing to lose but your slavery to anti-racist, BLM, feminist, and all the other social justice bullshit.
>>
>>132457949
Sage
>>
File: 1498345130716.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498345130716.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>132457949
>Marxism
>economic facts
10/10 well meme'd
>>
>>132459007
Fuck you, you filthy migrant shitting up the streets of Paris and Calais. Leave France and go back to whatever shithole Arab country you came from.
>>
>>132459112
Read Das Kapital. Marx is all about economic facts and history.

Why do you think rich bankers and their class read Marx yet you are discouraged from doing so?

The answer is that Marx just confirms their actions. They calculate their own interests and act on them rationally. Time you did the same.
>>
File: 1440011545579.jpg (247KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440011545579.jpg
247KB, 900x600px
>>132457949
>In other words, there is no Baneism. There is only for-you-ism. You thinking for your plane and acting in your own plan.
>>
>>132459460
Bane was a victim of cultural Marxism and not a true Marxist.
>>
How to apply real Marxism to everyday life:-

Ask yourself questions.

Is it in my (class) interests for Muslim rape-fugees to be in my country?

Is it in my (class) interests for the police to be serving and assisting Muslims/ISIS instead of the people of my country?

Is it in my (class) interests for politicians to be serving and assisting Muslims (Saudi and local) instead of serving the people of my country?

If you are white working class, or white middle class, it sure as shit ain't in your interests to let those kinds of things carry on. Marxism tells you to organise and do something about it.
>>
>>132459245
Nice bait
>>
>>132460662
U mad bro?
>>
File: 13.jpg (35KB, 399x398px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
35KB, 399x398px
>>132457949
sage
>>
>>132461202
U jelly? Or just too blue pilled?
>>
>>132461136
Il bue dice cornuto all'asino
>>
>>132462071
I don't speak Arabic or nigger. Try using English.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.