[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So many CNN threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: kimjongun.jpg (65KB, 1008x756px) Image search: [Google]
kimjongun.jpg
65KB, 1008x756px
But noone is talking about the combined barrage of missiles from U,S and South korea against North Korea.
>>
The influx of redditors spouting "we wuz killin cnn n sheit" has disgusted me for the last time. There's no actual discussion here anymore, just a bunch of autismos that take the memes seriously. I think I'm gonna finally leave this place.
>>
>>132457686
NK isn't a real enemy

>CNN is
>>
>>132457686
I don't see the USA taking on China ever in our lifetimes

Especially not other non-event NK.

It's just theatre.
>>
>>132457686

Fuck off with that fucking North Korea bullshit. Nothing will happen if you have any understanding of geo-politics. And if you want a minute by minute update just follow the fucking ZeroHedge timeline.
>>
Anyone listening to shortwave USB 8992 hear someone faintly a moment ago?
>>
>>132457992
this. i wish they would take it back to r/t_d
>>
>>132458449
YEah, both the US and China have their use for NK. What if them getting nukes truly is unacceptable to the US though? They have kept the public somewhat ready for an eventual intervention for a while now. Much more so lately. I think it's going to happen if NK doesn't back down. They probably will back down though.
>>
>>132457992
>mfw "oldfag" on here doesn't spend all his time on the other chans yet
4chan has been fucked by normies for years, if you're really over it go to one of the better sites. CNN shooting itself in the foot is still funny
>>
>>132458449
>>132458714
>the U.S. wouldn't bomb itself and blame the The Norks just to take their land for resources and Military staging grounds
>>
>>132459255
>just to take their land for resources
The US does not do that though. They control other nations through free markets and democracy. This is what the British failed to accomplish. Over imperialism does not work.
Taking over and rebuilding a completely dysfunctional nations is extremely expensive, in many ways.
They had enough with the middle east already. And NK would be even more of a liability.
>and Military staging grounds
They already have very good allies and bases in the region. Japan and SK are pretty much US client states.
>>
>>132457686

Everything is always a distraction with these people. They create the news so you don't look at the world.

NK isn't really a threat though, Trump already cut off China's money supply to them by selling China American coal. NK would probably have to start a war with SK to avoid riots as people notice the food is running out.
>>
>>132459588
You're exactly right, yes theyll have a free market and government, but resources will flow to the US as is the case with the middle easts lithium and oil
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.