[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to be Chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2523.png (158KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2523.png
158KB, 450x450px
Is it as good as I imagine?

>normies and betas basically sucking your dick for a chance at getting into your social circle
>women literally sucking your dick for a chance at becoming your gf or even just your side-fuck because you have a big dick, are handsome and so fit that when you fuck chicks they get an orgasm from PIV every time
>never considered creepy, get away with shit that robots would get arrested for, can slap random women on the ass and they scream but then giggle, mothers invite you over to their house so you can fuck their uniform-wearing schoolgirl daughters and bear them strong Chad sons, the occasional mother/daughter threesome spontaneously happens sometimes

Am I far off? Then again, you mightn't even tell me if I was right, maybe even especially if I was right because you don't want to spark jealous rage that might culminate in a real beta revolution.

I always picture that being a member of the sexual aristocracy is probably a bit like being a Rothschild or other obscenely wealthy Jew banker family, you gotta stay discrete.
>>
sounds annoying desu. all the guys are either trying to one up you or get something from you, and all the girls either just want to hook up with you or be your gf so they can get social status. nobody actually cares about you.
>>
>>132453821
pretty good
>>
I'm a robot chad. Autistic and awkward but fairly handsome and fit and above average intelligence I have 514 matches on Tinder and have had sex 9 times. Never had a gf but I've been talking to this girl I'm friends with for and I can't tell if she wants my dick or not. or if I'm friendzoned.
>>
>>132454963
>has had sex 9 times
you're not a robot you're normie scum and deserve death imho famm
>>
>>132453821
if you saw your flag being flown upside down would you recognize it as a distress signal?
>>
>>132454963
>robot
>had sex

faggot
>>
>>132454963
>I have 514 matches on Tinder

Can you post a pic of yourself? You must be pretty fuggin handsome or have some exceptional quality photographs or something.
>>
It's pretty good, I got a harem of all your highschool crushes, all completely for me. I'm 21 and already a higher up executive in a certain company I'm sure you've heard of, reached not through hard work but charisma alone, and in fact while I type this I'm at my desk with 3 hunnies in the fetish outfits of my choice collectively blowing me. It's pretty dope to say the least. You guys just be yourself and you'll make it as well.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.