[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN may occasionally mistell the truth-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: alexJones.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
alexJones.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
but can you trust Alex Jones more...
Truthfullness is relative.
>>
>>132453453
If you listen to Alex Jones content with an understanding that it is an elaborate Bill Hicks routine, then yes - you can trust him. If you listen to Alex Jones as himself, no - you can't trust him.
>>
File: Oyyyyy veyyyyyy.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Oyyyyy veyyyyyy.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>
>>132453453
Alex Jones is on average right more than CNN is.
Remember when he said they were turning the freaking frogs gay? Alex Jones said it first
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/02/fish-becoming-transgender-contraceptive-pill-chemicals-flushed/
>>
99% of Alex Jones listeners are listening for comedy.
>>
>>132453565
>muh Bil Hicks = Alex Jones conspiracy
Hilarious that conspiracy theorists, who fear gov't medication, PAY MONEY to be medicated...gov't could not poison gov't dissenters any easier.
>>
File: snowshill.png (32KB, 408x284px) Image search: [Google]
snowshill.png
32KB, 408x284px
>>132453877
Well, I'm not a believer that Jones is Hicks - but it's undeniable that Jones' style is heavily inspired by and was originally directed in the Bill Hicks style. Most people who go for that conspiracy aren't very familiar with either Hicks' work or his life. If you're familiar with Hicks and know about his circle of friends, their view of the world and their own unique microcosm of culture, then Jones' style makes a LOT more sense and the brilliance of it all really becomes apparent.

Though there is no record of Jones and Hicks ever meeting, it's public knowledge that they both have surrounded themselves and built careers within the same clique. I won't go so far as to call Jones' a 'Hicks thief' like I would Denis Leary, but Jones does similar bits to many of the jokes Hicks had made during his career. Small little bits of influence (not necessarily from Hicks himself, but from the worldview of that group of people) pop up in almost everything he does.

Alex Jones is 100% a performance artist. He constantly speaks in metaphors to convey deeper truths about the state of society and Americana culture. Knowing his history in the media business and the people he networked with makes it even more clear. Jones really is a brilliant man, though a bit cultish in his approach. He's willing to take in 100 blind followers and 1000 people who think he's funny just to reach the 1 person who gets that he's basically doing a revolutionary form of stand-up comedy where he hides his opinions on the state of the world deep within dry-witted cynicism.

CAPTCHA: SNOWSHILL 6350
Fuckin' snowshill leaf
>>
File: alex jones shirtless.jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones shirtless.jpg
8KB, 320x180px
I listen to alex jones mostly because he's god damn attractive
>>
>>132453743
I think this as well. He does put on a good act.
>>
File: doorBack.jpg (5KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
doorBack.jpg
5KB, 286x176px
>>132455743
I dream about Alex Jones and Trump...but they don't touch each other, only me.
>>
I think Alex Jones acts crazy because so he doesn't seem dangerous.

If he talks about moon lizards he's not gonna get assassinated by the jews.
>>
Alex Jones was right about xenoestrogens in the water, CNN was right about nothing.

Water Filter Salesman > CNN
>>
File: 1497942431388.jpg (25KB, 537x386px) Image search: [Google]
1497942431388.jpg
25KB, 537x386px
>>132453453
nope, he is a god damn shill that sells filters and witch doctor boner pills. he is also a crazy nut jub, who said that all the things he said was a ploy or not the real him. so when in nazi Germany
>>
of course.
Alex jones gives you more truth than CNN that is debatable to you guys?

AJ may be a fearmonger and exaggerates more than half of his material but he's still better
>>
>>132453453
>deflect and distract with something completely unrelated
Nice try, shithead.
>>
File: 1472916915203.png (1MB, 1920x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1472916915203.png
1MB, 1920x1044px
>>132453453

Nice shilling
>>
>>132456737
>slide thread!
Funny, 100% of time it is said that reasonable threads are 'slide threads.' Really activates my almonds.
>>
>>132456011
Xenoestrogens are in literally everything now. Soy is a big one, but also plastic (pthalates) shampoos (parabens) and all that stuff ends up in the water along with a bunch of other gnarly shit like microscopic bloodborne parasites
>>
>>132453453

I don't know how you guys fuck with this. It's pretty well known the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s
>>
>>132453743
really? great, I really thought people were buying his bullshit
>>
>>132457838
lols. why u posting this everywhere?
>>
>>132458169
To see if it spreads.
>>
>>132459914
>posting copypasta to see if it spreads
Just post it on your mom's vag
>>
>>132460099
I've never seen it. I must be a fag.
>>
File: puppetmaster.png (452KB, 958x451px) Image search: [Google]
puppetmaster.png
452KB, 958x451px
>>132453712
remember the human animal hybrids?
http://www.sciencealert.com/it-s-alive-the-first-human-pig-hybrid-has-been-created-in-the-lab
or the elite raping and killing children? sandy hoax?
i dont like AJ, but he is more trustworthy than the MSM
>>
>>132453453
who says i trust that fuck.. he's the WWE of news, i think he's funny but i don't take anything he says serious
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>132453453
>cnn may occasionally mistell the truth-
>>
>>132463274
>Alex Jones' show is comedy
Agree- he's the /pol/ of radio.
>>
>>132453453
Go home CNN
>>
>>132453453
>Backpeddled sandyvagina
>Backpeddled Pizzagate

I stopped watching his show after that. I only watch him down if I dont have any new Savage or Hannity to watch.
>>
File: twice-signal.jpg (97KB, 610x334px) Image search: [Google]
twice-signal.jpg
97KB, 610x334px
>>132456011

This

Also this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRijPlol9D8&app=desktop

Thank me later.
>>
>>132463811
>Savage
Guy seems to become tired of politics...and increasingly reminisces about his younger days...I find Mark Levin more helpful now.
>>
>>132464010
Yeah I have noticed that but his show is still entertaining. His resent one about San Francisco homeless poarch shitting was pretty good.
>>
>>132463811
>backpeddled
It seems that AJ wanted to fight TPTB on a larger scale- whereas he can never prove that any conspiracies happen...the media will always be complicit.
>>
There have been a lot of anti Alex Jones shill threads today
>>
>>132464275
>His resent one about San Francisco homeless poarch shitting was pretty good.
Imma have to listen to that- I hate decay, but I cannot help but feel great satisfaction at seeing evil people fail.
>>
>>132464341
>There have been a lot of anti Alex Jones shill threads today
Agree, but I'm sure it's just co-incidence. It's late, time to sleep.
>>
He recently said Muslims own the federal reserve, which is absurd. Other than not naming the Jew though his shows very informative/entertaining to be fair.
>>
>>132453743
This number is way off.
>>
>>132464283
Well he could say that but he doesnt. He back peddles and says Sandyhook happened or that pizzagate didnt or that he never said Hillary eats babies. Its dishonest. Theres other ways of handling situations where you said that wrong thing or your intentions were not clear and Alex will always pick backpeddling. I dont trust the motherfucker anymore.
>>
>>132453453

>CNN may occasionally mistell the truth-

Fuckin hilarious, they can't even admit to lying without lying
>>
>>132465088
>Well he could say that but he doesnt
Do you mean that you have issue with AJ not explicitly stating *how* he intends to attack TPBP?
>backpeddles
Probably AJ trying to grow his audience...which requires him to deny having said crazy things.
Same way that Molyneux has become more mainstream (and effective) by denying his support of defoo'ing.
I don't think that either are lying in order to switch sides...only lying (to new listeners, not old ones who know *why* the lies are necessary) in order to accomplish something bigger.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.