[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4D Chess master still winning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Is it Truly possible that maybe, just maybe Trump really is a 4D chess master?

I mean let's go through the steps winning

(1) do research on someone on the internet to find someone who makes good memes and has a history questioning (((them)))

1: retweet meme from said person

2: CNN is outraged (win 1 for Trump)

3: CNN does actual journalism because it's about them this time.

4: CNN finds out the posters history, in attempting Damage control trying to discredit the funny meme by linking it to Nazism

5: CNN Uses its authority to try and bully and make an example out of someone fro questioning (((them)))> They honestly think they still hold political sway

6: Inadvertently call war on the entire internet, memes, and 4chan (win 2 for Trump)

(7) Trump wakes up and finds the #CNNblackamil hashtag and says "see this is exactly what I mean" (win 3 for Trump)

I mean he must have known that retweeting that gif would lead CNN to do some actual journalism and see that Solo's posts were "problematic". It doesn't seem like coincidence for sure
But could have seen CNN actually going as far as blackmailing the kid? Thereby literally declaring war on the internet?

Tl:Dr are you tired of winning yet? I'm not.
>>
>>132453180
idk but this sort of sycophantic mentality is kinda gay
>>
>>132453268
This. Trump retards want to suck their dear leader's dick. They unironically call him daddy on thedonald and they are a bunch of repressed homosexuals obsessed with hypermasculinity and kowtowing to authoritarian figures telling them what to do and disciplining them for being naughty boys. It's a common trait in fascists. That's why they're so outwardly homophobic.
>>
>>132453180
I'm sorry but there's no way trump orchestrated the antisemitism, it was just pure random chaos god icing on top.
>>
>>132453416

Right like a common trait in communists is to suck dear leaders dick because they are all so equal, I can't believe you unironically posted that with a commie flag what an embarrassment. Get out commie scum, a helicopter flys for you soon
>>
>when your enemy is quick to anger irritate him

You don't need 4D chess master skills to read Sun Tzu.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.