[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MEME WAR 2 - CNN STRIKES BACK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: a1a.png (332KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
a1a.png
332KB, 600x450px
You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have
striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The
hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you.
In company with our brave Allies and brothers-in-arms on
other Fronts, you will bring about the destruction of the CNN war
machine, the elimination of CNN tyranny over the oppressed peoples of
Europe, America and bring security for ourselves in a free world.

Praise kek and god speed!
>>
In
>>
/pol/ is going to dox CNN. It's going to get way out of hand. Fake news will play the victim. Cap this.
>>
>>132451371
capped
>>
STOP SPAMMING

ONE THREAD YOU IDIOTS
>>
CRY HAVOC! LET SLIP THE FROGS OF WAR! SHADILAY MY BROTHERS!
>>
File: 1499239543243.png (251KB, 1069x625px) Image search: [Google]
1499239543243.png
251KB, 1069x625px
>>132451371
>>
Yes CNN is a piece of shit.

I want to take the time to ask. Anyone else feel like this is too big to not be some sort of diversion? Is Trump going to hit Syria again while this shitstorm is going on? Are we going to invade NK tonight or some shit?
>>
File: download (10).jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
9KB, 276x183px
CNN will collapse
>>
They have no idea what they have gotten themselves into. They publicly admitted blackmail
>>
>>132451221
>We shall now do what we've been doing for the past few years but this time we'll call it a big attack.
Boring as fuck, especially with "Shareblue" and "T_D Redditors" Spamming the board.
>>
File: FNN.gif (609KB, 310x170px) Image search: [Google]
FNN.gif
609KB, 310x170px
>>132451221
Contributing
>>
Post caps of the actual fake news for people to spam on twitter and facebook.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.