[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Dark Outlook of the United States

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: disgusting.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
Please stop talking about CNN,

We have to talk about a serious, insidious issue we have on our hands. We have to talk about how UnAmerican most of the country is. From being on social media and this website I can estimate that about almost 40% of this country probably hates the USA. Almost 80% of Minority millennials probably hate it which is an insane number of people. Just read this article about how black people and other minorities are not celebrating the fourth of july and instead are celebrating the birthday of someone who could give two shits about them.
http://archive.is/m8GSv

all i want to say is, if and when we go to war, be it in 5 years or 30yeras , none of you and I mean NONE OF YOU should want to defend this country for these people. they hate people who like this country and they would rather kill you then have you defend them
>>
Penis
>>
File: IMG_1797.jpg (78KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1797.jpg
78KB, 750x422px
The only way out.
>>
>>132448639
Those people don't even like their own groups, let alone a major party in government. They will splinter and fragment while the right will clutch onto each other in name of God, Guns, and Tradition.
>>
File: 1497900074944.jpg (23KB, 404x301px) Image search: [Google]
1497900074944.jpg
23KB, 404x301px
>>132448639
>Please stop talking about CNN
No. Fuck you, slide shill Lel
>>
>>132448824
But who will be the right? the right is dwindling and exponentially, maybe.

This country is lost man. Social Media was the poisonous dagger that ended it all. No one has a sense of direction anymore. Patriotism is racist.

How can someone honestly advocate for globalism? What is happening to the west is similar to what happened to Ancient Rome. Savages got a little smart and they used their limited power to destroy the Top Civilization that became weak. Islam will seriously take over again and the West will enter an age of death and darkness unless something drastic happens.
>>
>>132448639
True. I fought two wars and came home to people telling me this country isn't rightfully mine and I should stand aside and be replaced. Sad.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.