[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREXIT - there is a 50% chance of no trade deal at Brexit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 15

How do Brits feel about WTO terms? How do Brits feel about crashing out of the Customs Union?
>>
>>132445795
However we tell them to feel.

Britain is fucked. We basically own them now.
>>
>>132445860
But your flag is American, not German.
>>
>>132445795
It hurts your EU countries more than the UK.
>>
>>132445931

He says, as if Germany is a world power.
>>
>>132445795
Dont give a damn about any of it. Id rather live hungry in rags than be controlled by the likes of the unelected overlords in Europe.
>>
>>132445860
>>132445931

at least we'll exists in 5 years time.
>>
>>132445860

what do they need from the continent?

oil? the Brits got BP
sugar... the former colonies
grain... former colonies/'murica
tea... asia
fruits... colonies. Do they need Mediterranean fruit.
sherry... Spain... oh no. They're cutting off the booze.
>>
>>132446087
>hiding your flag

Yes, Germany is ruling the EU and thus is a world power.

>>132445974
>It hurts your EU countries more than the UK.
Actually, it doesn't. We are fine with WTO terms, as we have competitive products. The UK is not fine with WTO terms, as there are foreign companies producing goods in the UK which are largely exported to the EU. These companies (e.g. NISSAN exporting 85% of the cars assembled in the UK to EU customers) will relocate to the EU.
>>
>>132446191
>unelected overlords in Europe.
If you are a Scot or North Irish or Welsh person, this is exactly what happens for you in the UK. Unelected overlords in London govern you.
>>
>>132446233

If by we you mean niggers and kebabs, sure
>>
>>132446233
>at least we'll exit in 5 years time.
corrected that for you
>>
>>132446484
Theyre the same government that the English have. And theyre the government I voted for. And even if my vote counted for nothing I still have a vote, unlike in Europe.
>>
File: 1480341068419.jpg (63KB, 657x650px) Image search: [Google]
1480341068419.jpg
63KB, 657x650px
>>132446484
The Welsh voted to leave and each of those regions have devolved governments.

You absolute fucking retard.

Also I see you like to spam. Here have some spam.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/824663/EU-Brexit-Repeal-Bill-Commons-David-Davis-Queen-s-Speech

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/824482/European-Union-migrant-crisis-MS5-MP-Warns-Macron-threat-Brussels-video

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/824593/Brexit-news-Jean-Claude-Juncker-slams-absent-MEPs-European-Parliament-Strasbourg

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/824758/Scotland-NHS-SNP-crumbling-hospitals-report

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/824600/brexit-britain-economy-eurozone-european-union-france-germany-devolution-county-councils

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/824721/european-union-turkey-migrant-deal-extension-costing-3-billion-euros

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/824718/European-Union-Japan-trade-deal-Shinzo-Abe-Jean-Claude-Juncker-Donald-Tusk

Want more spam baby cuck nigger? Got plenty more that show how cucked and pathetic the EU is.

>>132446580
Shouldn't you be out building a wall Pablo Picasso?

>>132446602
Silence nigger.
>>
>>132446484
>If you are a Scot or North Irish or Welsh

Other way round. They get a vote on English things not the other way round.
>>
>>132446191
Absolutely Anglo, seriously though we should just become one and get it over with, we can import every white to the states and airlift everything historical then jam all the Mexicans and niggers on your drizzling dank shithole and let them go communist and merge with Europe for laughs.
>>
>>132446694
>Theyre the same government that the English have. And theyre the government I voted for.
No different than in Europe then. The Scots get a few token MPs who are not in government - while people the Scots haven't voted for at all, are in charge of the whole UK, making overlord laws that affect the Scots but in which the Scots have no say whatsoever.

Seriously, no difference to Europe... except that the Tories actually sit in the EU parliament majority backing the EU government in which the Tories have a say.
>>
>>132446954
>They get a vote on English things not the other way round.
They do not get a vote on British things which affect them. The English essentially govern Britain without any influence from the other 3 countries in the union.
>>
>>132447055
You really have no idea how it works here.

Stop posting you stupid cunt nigger slime sucker.
>>
>>132447137
No, they get to vote on English only things you fucking retard. Things that do not affect them at all but affect England, we do not have EVEL yet.

My God you Turks are either shitposting or genuinely stupid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Lothian_question
>>
>>132446260
What year do you think it is?
>>
>>132445795
The US will make a sweet bilateral trade deal with the U.K. and then the EU can suck both our cocks.
>>
>>132447296
The year of global trade and an end to protectionist blocs that force free movement of people and ficki ficki.

Why what year do you think it is?
>>
>>132447173
>You really have no idea how it works here.
The UK has 650 constituencies. Scots vote predominantly for the SNP, which are not in the UK government. So Scots have to comply with laws made by Tories which Scots' MPs do not vote for.

This is EXACTLY how the EU works in the EU parliament... with the exception that the UK actually has also a seat in the EU Senate (the EU Council) and a seat in the EU government (the EU Commission).
>>
>>132447491
I just fucking explained to you how it works, you will not listen to me then fine but shut up about things you know nothing about.

>>132447290
>>132447290
>>132447290
READ you stupid dimwit.
>>
>>132445795
How do retards feel when they unironically promote punishment for the BREXIT, even though the EU is primarily an economic union.
The quicker this shitshow burns down, the better.
>>
>>132447555
And just to add, we give these areas even more devolution and control, we do not take away control from them like the EU does, we do not centralise.

Stupid fucking turks.
>>
>>132447423
>The US will make a sweet bilateral trade deal with the U.K.
completely bankrupting the inefficient UK agribusiness sector.

You really think farmers in the UK will not take to the street and burn down Westminister? They threatened the same thing when it came to TTIP. Same for the communist students.

And why should Trump make a really bad deal for the US which does not include agribusiness products in which the US is strong?
>>
>>132447491
>for the SNP, which are not in the UK government.
Yes they fucking well are you retard.

https://www.snp.org/your_team

Go to "MP's". Those are the MP's that sit in Westminster.

Jesus Christ our Lord help me please deal with this Turkroach.
>>
>>132447555
>I just fucking explained to you how it works, you will not listen to me then fine but shut up about things you know nothing about.
You do not even read my posts. You didn't explain anything.

Say what is wrong in this post: >>132447491
Otherwise, I will just ignore you.
>>
>>132446356
>Yes, Germany is ruling the EU and thus is a world power.
Jews are ruling the EU. "Germany" doesn't exist.
>>
>>132447624
>How do retards feel when they unironically promote punishment for the BREXIT, even though the EU is primarily an economic union.

This has nothing to do with punishment. You do understand that it is the UK which is exiting the single market and is contemplating to crash out of the Customs Union... not the other way around. Right? Right???
>>
>>132447723
>UK government != UK legislator

Do you even have some basic politics knowledge? Do you know that there are three branches of the state, A. the legislator, B. the judiciary and C. the executive (government)?
>>
>>132447798
The UK is exiting an ECONOMIC union which tried superceding their SOVEREIGN country

The one thing you clowns always fail to mention, is that trade deals CAN ALWAYS BE RE-NEGOTIATED
>>
>>132448038
>The UK is exiting an ECONOMIC union which tried superceding their SOVEREIGN country
Where does it say the EU is an economic union only? Do you even know what the Treaty of Rome says in its preamble back in 1957... something reiterated in every amendment since then?

The EU is a deeply political union, always has, always will be.

>>132448038
>The one thing you clowns always fail to mention, is that trade deals CAN ALWAYS BE RE-NEGOTIATED
What trade deals? What are you even talking about?
>>
File: 1489504095085.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1489504095085.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>132447752
You are one stupid retard. You have made claims that Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland get no say at all. But they do, they have an even louder voice in the "ENGLISH" government than the English do... We have no devolved laws in England, only Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland do. So whatever they want they get, even if it harms England (which it has many times).

You are trying to suck up to the "poor oppressed" celtic cucks when you know nothing.

You then try to compare our union to the EU. Our union has been going for over 200 years, yours has been around for about what? 60 years? You take power away from those states and you attempt ever closer union, we do not. We devolve powers to each administration in the UK.

We offered the Scottish the devolved powers to raise tax and spending. They declined this because they cannot raise enough tax to cover spend, so England subsidies them.

You then also tried to claim that Scotland has no MP's in the "ENGLISH" government, yes it fucking does.

>>132447892
And now, you conjure this shit up, our executive has members from across the UK. Just shut up shut up SHUT UP!
>>
Seriously though this German turkposter needs to be permanently banned.

IP range ban on German posters is needed, they are doing this shit constantly. Fucking worse than Canadians.
>>
>>132448154
Ah, so you've decided to admit that the EU is not trying to be just an economic union, good boy, I'll educate you yet.

It's not MORE of an economic union, because nobody fucking signed up to have some old commie-hag speak for ALL of us and decide on what OUR country is going to do in regards to any sort of "crisis" that might rise up.

And the proof for the EU not being anything more than an economic union (a shit one nowadays as well, after it's been expanded to include subhumans) is how the EU HAS NOT DEALT WITH A SINGLE THING ON A MULTI-NATIONAL LEVEL. IT IS LITERALLY USELESS
>>
>>132448418
Don't waste your oxygen on it, it pretends to know how the UK works. I doubt the cuck has any idea how the EU works.
>>
I'd prefer WTO to an immediate deal with the EU.
Firstly the EU needs to end, this move would cause a lot of friction and chaos within the EU. Anything which helps weaken the EUs foundations is a good thing.

Secondly, the EU are worried we set ourselves up as an offshore tax haven and undercut the EUs competitiveness.
The obvious question is why not do just that, and let's hurry up about with it.
>>
>>132448418
>Ah, so you've decided to admit that the EU is not trying to be just an economic union
Admit? It says so RIGHT IN THE FUCKING PREAMBLE to the Treat of Rome. WTF?

>>132448418
>is how the EU HAS NOT DEALT WITH A SINGLE THING ON A MULTI-NATIONAL LEVEL
70% of Austrian laws are affected by EU law or essentially are EU laws. Are you seriously saying the EU has no power?
>>
>>132448241
>our executive has members from across the UK.
Your executive (government) has members from one party: the Conservatives.

When was the last time the SNP was in charge of the UK?
>>
>>132448887
Hahahahaahaha, you're gonna sit here and pretend current year EU is comparable to what we had in 57?
Don't make me laugh, cockroach.
>>
>>132448805
>would cause a lot of friction and chaos within the EU
Considering that the EU is more united right now than any time in the last 20 years, I think you are a typical British wishful thinker.

>>132448805
>Anything which helps weaken the EUs foundations is a good thing.
Falling back to WTO rules because the UK will not compromise with the EU, will make the EU even more united. The people of Europe are already quite united in their view that Brits are assholes and that Europeans need to stand together against Brits who want their cake and eat it too.

>>132448805
>Secondly, the EU are worried we set ourselves up as an offshore tax haven and undercut the EUs competitiveness.
A tax haven only works if it is possible to park profits there. That is why e.g. Malta or Estonia, both inside the EU, are a tax haven problem for EU states... but Cayman islands, Panama, Virgin Islands etc. are only a problem on an individual illegal tax haven basis.

Also, you really believe that a British government which is defending the only communist healthcare system in the whole world... would implement a tax cut for corporations to 5% and dividends, capital gains etc. to 5%?
>>
>>132449066
>current year EU is comparable to what we had in 57?
Can you read? I said that the EU started out as a political union. It never lost that status. Where did I say the EU didn't morph much more into a political union than it was in 1957?
>>
>>132449386
it did not start as a political union
stop lying
>>
>>132449467
>it did not start as a political union
What the hell are you talking about? What do you think "determined to lay the foundations of an ever closer union among the peoples of Europe" means?
>>
File: -EUSSR-_flag.svg.png (36KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
-EUSSR-_flag.svg.png
36KB, 1000x667px
More united than any time in the last 20 years? I hope this is a joke.

The Polish and Hungarian governments are not exactly loving the EU right now, and the right is gaining ground in Italy.
I don't see this unity, only desperation. Merkel has diluted Europe, and the EU and set it back years with the great arab invasion.

The UK tax system could be radically changed, it's been discussed here dozens of times so use the search function and read up on it if you wish.
The UK is better ridding itself of the EU cancer is the majority view in the UK now - I hope some other countries join us in the coming years.
>>
>>132449927
It's called flowery text to describe a TRADE agreement signed between multiple states
If I call your daily trip for your NEETbux a "thrilling tale of cockroach cuckoldry and ineptitude", that doesn't mean we should get Oliver Stone to film a documentary about you.
The Treaty of Rome established the EEC among a couple of other things, NONE POLITICAL ALL ECONOMIC
nice try :^)
>>
You mean a decision with 2 outcomes has a 50% chance?

Do you have a degree is mathematics?
>>
WTO rules would be great for Britain as it would end any pretence that we were anything other than a cash cow for Brussels and we could then concentrate on trade with the 87% of the world that isn't EU.

I hope the EU negotiators stick with their punitive and vindictive approach, and force Theresa May to rage-quit the EEA. It will be obvious to the rest of Europe that the EU is a prison run by elite technocrats who get pissy when they are challenged. The UK will just be the first to leave. Denmark and Ireland are welcome to join us in a free nations club. Hopefully we will have good relations with the Based Visegradâ„¢ group when they leave.
>>
This is what we voted for you mong.
>>
File: 1499194278135.jpg (19KB, 591x437px) Image search: [Google]
1499194278135.jpg
19KB, 591x437px
>shitskins on the verge of creating their own UN, WTO etc to lock us out
>russia, germany, uk, and america still fighting like nothing else matters
we deserve this
>>
>>132450180
Do you has a degree is English or logic?
>>
File: >e >u.png (1MB, 1300x1154px) Image search: [Google]
>e >u.png
1MB, 1300x1154px
>>132446356
>Yes, Germany is ruling the EU and thus is a world power.
German hegemonic ambition is slipping through your fingers yet again, and you're too butthurt to admit it.
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-vote-leave-director-dominic-cummings-leave-eu-error-nhs-350-million-lie-bus-a7822386.html
>Dominic Cummings also described the referendum as a 'dumb idea' - shaping up to be a 'guaranteed debacle'
>>
File: 1349760334339.jpg (36KB, 429x328px) Image search: [Google]
1349760334339.jpg
36KB, 429x328px
>>132449280
>The people of Europe are already quite united in their view that Brits are assholes and that Europeans need to stand together against Brits who want their cake and eat it too.
lol, europeans see what you're attempting and hate you for it. Once again, Germany will fall on its face.

https://www.ft.com/content/7ea635fa-5fda-11e7-8814-0ac7eb84e5f1
>>
>>132451671
And here's the archive
https://archive.is/X8a3s
>>
>>132451366
Theres some consolation in knowing that every wave of german imperialism recedes with more of them knowing english than before.
>>
>>132451681
archive because paywall: http://archive.is/Jh9wU
>>
>>132448465
Damn son, how the fuck do you get schooled on your own politics by a foreigner?
>>
>>132445795
So wot, are you filthy germans just going to declare war again or something?
no matter what you fuckers try to pull, once again we have Britain's back.
>>
Oh look, this German making this thread again.
>>
>>132451813
It's painful to see Americans like you pretend to know what the EU thinks and does and how Europeans feel about it.
>>
File: 1497602546233.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497602546233.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>>132445795
there is a 99% chance Hillary will be the next president its over for him

Do you see how figures pulled out of nowhere without context can be used as a factual source when you don't actually have to back it up?
>There is a 63% chance someone will respond to this post
>>
>>132445795
why the fuck is the wto even involved?

the brits are so cucked it's not even funny anymore
>>
>>132453169
Considering we told the EU what to think up until just a few years back, of fucking course we would know what the EU thinks
or have you forgotten all our military bases rammed right up your asses?
Have you forgotten how you all got your shit kicked in globally twice over?
Do you need a reminder? because America is ready and willing you cucks.
Or maybe we should just leave you to the not so tender mercies of the Russians
>>
>>132451757
Haha, burn.
>>
>>132445795
That is literally impossible to the point either a insane person said that or its just bullying/threat tactic on such a shit level even random drunks notice how vapid that really is.
>>
>>132451681
Nazis really are terrible. We should make sure to bend over backwards so that no-one could mistake us for nazis.

This 4th Reich bullshit is the most cucked thing since the coining of the word "islamo-fascism."

Guess what? Leftists hate nazis more than you ever will, and you are undermining yourself yby trying to pander to them. This is the "how do you do, fellow kids?" of political rhetoric.
>>
>>132445860
>We
(((We)))

FTFY
>>
>>132454510
>Leftists hate nazis more than you ever will
So they hated them so hard they became them?
>>
>>132445795

Entirely free trade is best trade, no tariffs for anyone anywhere, that is what will stimulate maximum progress in terms of advancement of civilisation, technology, and quality of life. WTO is 2nd best. 3rd best is tariff wall. Remember, companies and countries that are behind a tariff wall will produce inferior products (eventually) compared to rest of world due to their isolation from true force of competition. Just look at shitty UK car industry in the 60s and 70s. Even with massive import duties eventually we all figured out they were using 1950s engines in our cars in the 1980s and even 2000s.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMC_A-Series_engine

This is why Honda could make an engine which actually started in winter and never broke down, and we couldnt. The tariff wall prevented our Britbong companies from feeling the full force of competition and eventually the other engines were so much better it didnt matter there was a big import duty.

As for customs union. We charge 20% import duty on things outside EU. 80% of that money then goes to Brussels. If we are out of the EU we can charge 20% (or any figure we like) and keep all the money. This means the money "saved" from leaving the EU isnt the 250M per week Farage talks of, or the 350M Vote-LEAVE spoke of, its actually 380M.

TLDR: WTO is OK, free trade is best and yes lets leave the customs union, we buy more than we make, and we buy much of that from outside the EU, so we can keep the 80% we'd normally give to Brussels....or.... reduce import duty by 80% and people can have cheaper laptops etc from the US.
>>
>>132445795
Hate Krauts, Love the UK. Simple as.
>>
File: 1497610764073.png (55KB, 1172x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1497610764073.png
55KB, 1172x1416px
>>132454510
Not trying to imply that modern Germans are Nazis, just that they seek to politically dominate Europe as they have multiple times in the past.
>>
>>132454838
"The German destroys, the Brit resists, the French surrender and the Russian suffers, it is the way of things"
>>
>>132453430
>This is what Americans actually believe

Ay lmao. We don't need you. Trade's good tho so we play nice.
>>
File: Britain.png (50KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Britain.png
50KB, 1280x1024px
>>132446356
>>
>>132456505
We don't need you either, hell, pretty much no one here besides the liberals even wants anything to do with you lot anymore.
>>
>>132445795
No deal will hurt the EU more in the long run than the UK. I suggest you get a bundle of put options on the DAX and exercise them in 2018.
>>
>>132446356
UK then has the liberty to negotiate trade deals with emerging markets, such as India and Nigeria.

EU collapse in 2018 is a guaranteed thing, Mohammad.
>>
>>132445795
>How do Brits feel about WTO terms?
Unironically the best outcome
Fuck the EU, fuck the customs union, fuck the CFP, fuck the common external tariff and fuck eurofederalism in particular
>>
>>132456666
>no one here besides the liberals

So, going by last election numbers, the majority of the population? That's rather reassuring to know, thanks.
>>
>>132445795
Whatever you import we can buy elsewhere and cheaper, if you want to drive Britain out of the European community then that's what you'll get. There are no oppurtunities in Europe.
>>
>>132458177
>5.8 million+ illegal votes aren't real because muh narrative
hownu.ru
>>
>>132458366
How's the evaporation of 20% of your financial value in one day working out for you again? :^)
>>
>>132458414
Might want to back that claim up with some proof Tanner.
>>
>>132445795
How about this:
Pay the 200Billion and then we talk trade deal.
>>
>>132447491
>The UK has 650 constituencies. Scots vote predominantly for the SNP, which are not in the UK government. So Scots have to comply with laws made by Tories which Scots' MPs do not vote for.
I mean, to be fair, no one in Scotland voted for the Scottish National Party with the expectation that they would be in charge of the entire UK. They're essentially a single issue party, except they want more power/independence for a Scottish government as their 'issue'. No one votes single issue party expecting them to have control over the entire government, they just want a handful of seats so that the single issue can have a voice and be recognized.
>>
>>132458455
How's Jamal's dick up your ass working for you?:-)
>>
>>132458455
How does Fritz's cock taste?
>>
>>132445795
Clarification on >50%?
>>
>>132446580
>>>132446233
>If by we you mean niggers and kebabs, sure

We live in an island, we know its limits and where the tallest cliffs are.
>>
>>132458897
Can you substantiate what you mean by this? I assume it's all symbolics since that's how Switzerland goes about these things (muh minarets)

>>132458912
Germany has always been our biggest trade partner and the EU removing a lot of unnecessary trade restrictions, I'd say we're doing better than ever. Was there a point to your statement or not?
>>
The fucking NWO shills in this thread.

What's wrong? Are we stepping out of line?
>>
>>132459334
UK is going to form CANZUK and once again be America's best friend in the world, NWO achieved.
>>
>>132445795
who even wants to trade with germany?
remember to boycott german products
>>
>>132446897
>express
>literally your only sources

Are you a pensioner living in some grimey and dilapidated coastal town?
>>
>>132459243
Canada's our biggest trading partner (and vice versa) yet we both maintain our respective sovereignty. At the end of the day you'll do what Merkel tells you.
>>
>>132445795
You do realize the EU is the U.S.'s bitch and will do what their masters tell them regarding the UK, right? You will be good boys and still trade with the UK as you have been. Or you can cozy up to daddy Putin.
>>
>>132459564
>the top export destinations of the Netherlands are Germany
>The top import origins of the Netherlands are Germany

Calm down, kaaskop.
>>
>>132459884

Yeah, I don't get why anyone from Germany or the Netherlands is pro-Brexit. Sure it may be good for the people, but the whole union is built in your (Germany's) favour. And we reap the benefits from it. We should be glad we fuck everyone over, simply because we are the smartest and we should damn sure make it as hard as possible for those fucking Brits.
>>
>>132459741
At the end of the day we make money off Germany through trade. Merkel has less sway over what we do than you think, not that you think an awful lot.

The EU really is a whole lot more of a boon than it is a burden but you won't ever get it because you have to think of Merkel as some sort of boogeywoman that is behind all evil that goes on in the scary continent of Europe.
>>
>>132459741
>>132460290

As an addendum by the way, we don't have a budget of world conquest proportions and we are only a nation of less than 17 million people. Having your mindset simply will not work for us. Which is why you're clueless about how Europe works because you have no empathy.
>>
>>132460374
Yeah, I'm a stupid, bumbling, clueless, amerifat. And I just sharted myself. My opinion on affairs outside of my trailer park is irrelevant. Tell me something I didn't know.

The point is that you're losing control over your future. Don't pretend there isn't a clear trajectory of increasing centralization of power in the EU. Don't pretend EU institutions aren't German-dominated. Look at how Germany threatens Poland and Hungary for not bending to the EU's will. The Netherlands may be content with the state of affairs for now due to your cultural similarity to Germany relative to other EU nations, but that can change quickly.
>>
>>132459504
>NWO achieved.
the current vision for the NWO isn't imperialist though
British values are completely incompatible with it
>>
>>132445795
Feels good
WTO is far superior to shekel market
>>
>>132458455
Financial value isn't some immutable commodity liek gold, it's just confidence when you get down to brass tacks. A strong jobs economy like Britain's is only going to encourage more and more confidence as the shit hits the fan in Europe. Why do you think the EU is pushing for a divorce bill? They want to obtain part of Britains finances because they know Britain will have the most stable economy. If teh EU was so financially secure why would it even bother to make such embarassing requests? It's not a legality enshrined in article 50.
>>
>>132460060
>Yeah, I don't get why anyone from Germany or the Netherlands is pro-Brexit.
Because the EU is a bunch of cuck faggots with shit rules. If this shithole of a country fails to vote leave on a possible Nexit referendum, I'm getting the fuck off of this sinking ship.
>>
>>132446484
>If you are a Scot or North Irish or Welsh person, this is exactly what happens for you in the UK
N. Ireland, Wales and Scotland have their own parliaments
Not a single English person sits in these parliaments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M8CprtHLMc
http://en.rightpedia.info/w/English_nationalism
get woke
>>
>>132460964
You're kind of going into hyperbole, which is of course typically American ;^).

I never called America all that shit. I just implied you don't really know an awful lot about Europe and it's politics. You especially do not understand our mentality. Because America always has the option of just fucking shit up with it's world conquest level military and intimidation or subterfuge. We don't, and we have to carry ourselves accordingly. Your fearmongering is pretty much a broken record type of thing, I've heard this tune so often and people have been implying our doom for so long it has kind of lost it's luster.

And I'm not pretending anything. There's a lot of (growing) resistance to the increased amount of control that the centralized European power wants to exert. But we are one of the countries at the forefront of this whole development because we know exactly what our place in the world is. We live off trade and anything that is good for trade is good for us. By definition.

Poland and Hungary are backwards as fuck, by the way. Don't get me started on it.
>>
>>132448975
You haven't a scooby doo mate, time to stop posting
>>
>>132464395
>You haven't a scooby doo mate, time to stop posting
Your executive (gov) has members of one party: the Conservatives.

When was the last time the SNP was in power in the UK?

Try to say something against this. It looks to me, you haven't got a clue about your own country.
>>
>>132462249
>N. Ireland, Wales and Scotland have their own parliaments
>Not a single English person sits in these parliaments.

That is the whole point. Just like every EU states has its own parliament and Germans do not sit in the French parliament etc. But in the EU parliament everyone sends a few MEPs... and it can happen that e.g. Estonia has little say in the EU parliament. Just like Scots have no say whatsoever in the UK parliament.
>>
>>132459802
>You do realize the EU is the U.S.'s bitch and will do what their masters tell them regarding the UK, right?

Just like Germany (i.e. the EU) went along with the US on Libya... not.

Just like Germany (i.e. the EU) went along with the US on exiting the Paris Agreement... not.

Just like Germany (i.e the EU) went along with the US on invading Iraq... not.

Just like Germany (i.e the EU) went along with the US on the US' positions on TTIP... not.

Just as Germany (i.e. the EU) is a-ok with the recent new sanctions against Russia the US Congress has passed... not.

Give me a break. The EU and the US have more opposing views and positions on pretty much anything important these days.
>>
>>132459741
>Canada's our biggest trading partner
And with Canada... you mean the EU, right?
>>
>>132458366
>if you want to drive Britain out of the European community then that's what you'll get.

Dude, it isn't the EU who invoked Article 50, it is the UK. The UK Article 50 letter sets out that the UK is leaving the European Union and with it will revoke the European Communities Act of 1972.
>>
>>132464528
>>132464623

There is no reciprocal parliament for England. The Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish have their own parliaments and assemblies. They also have MPs, where they can vote on laws that apply only to England, matters that in their own parliaments are devolved matters. Do you understand this yet?

If Scots have 'no say whatsoever in the UK parliament', would you care to explain this? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3432767.stm

I feel you may have misunderstood the role of parliament.
>>
>>132445795
>A decision from faceless bureaucrats ignoring the desires of the country and instead overruling them and forcing their tyranny upon them

UK has been in the EU long enough to be used to this.
>>
>>132465278
>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3432767.stm
That is from 2004... which was before the SNP dominance. Don't play stupid here.

Once again, Scots are voting, by a large majority, for the SNP. The SNP has no say in the UK parliament. It is 100% comparable to the EU parliament... just that in case of the UK, the UK actually also has a seat in the EU council and EU commission, which makes the UK's membership in the EU much more democratic than the Scottish membership in the UK.
>>
>>132466020
Please Hans don't hurt 'em :^)
>>
>>132461904
Why wait when you can leave now?
>>
>>132445860
Still better than the fucking germans, be funny to see who goes bankrupt first. Im sure german taxpayers will gladly fill the tax deficit left by declining exports and increasing welfare
>>
>>132467210
That's the only 'argument' you guys ever seem to be able to come up with, some kind of dystopian future that everyone should be afraid of.

Doubly funny because it's pretty much what's happening in the UK now.
>>
>>132467418

It's happening everywhere, a dystopian future is inevitable for everybody at this rate so it really doesn't matter what happens now
>>
>>132467596
We're doing fairly well here, courtesy of the EU giving us a shitload of trade. But I can understand that this is your mentality, given that you apparently support the national suicide plan that is Brexit.
>>
>>132445795
It'd be hilarious
>>
File: coo.png (4MB, 1217x1227px) Image search: [Google]
coo.png
4MB, 1217x1227px
>>132446484

Better to be governed by London than Brussels. Seriously, Germoney, how is anything you do stable, long lasting or for the good of Europe?
>>
File: the gibs must flow.jpg (113KB, 1000x995px) Image search: [Google]
the gibs must flow.jpg
113KB, 1000x995px
>>132445795
>>
>>132445795
I'm a Brit on holiday, I would love to to go straight to WTO rules. I want us to break with the new USSR asap. Re-open the Coal mines, Start fishing in our waters again. Re-start our manufacturing. Start deporting undesirables.
>>
File: angloed again.png (77KB, 1172x1416px) Image search: [Google]
angloed again.png
77KB, 1172x1416px
>>132454838
>>
Yeah I'd rather be starving and homeless than part of the EU!

England is the greatest country to have ever existed. The rest of europe can fuck off!
>>
>>132467738

The continuing overpopulation of europe, automation of jobs, financial bubbles globally, then we have a malaria vaccine being introduced to africa next year, the only thing stopping their population from completely exploding, the world is fucked m8, enjoy feeling like you're doing so well because you can look back in fondness in a few decades about how things used to be
>>
>>132445795
Lol, WTO is fine with murderous dictators in Africa. Not with an independent Britain though.

Makes sense
>>
>>132468196
The world has never been better my man. You're just a depressed, bitter cunt that allowed himself to get scared over bullshit.
>>
>>132468160
YANKED.COM
>>
There will be no deal until the divorce is finalised the UK agreed to this. But the divorce will continue after the the Brexit deadline. WTO will be a temporary measure there will be a deal by 2022/3. Amazon Ireland will be processed through Germany and maybe the will have more depots here.
>>
I wonder who goes bankrupt first. Germany or the UK.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.