[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEOFAG ATTACKING THE TRUM WRESTLING KID

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 243435.jpg (11KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
243435.jpg
11KB, 290x290px
NEOFAG AND HIS MINIONS SOMEHOW CATFISHED THIS HORNY DUMBASS AND ARE NOW SPREADING HIS NUDES TO HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN FACEBOOK

WE MUST SHUT DOWN NEOFAG!!! NOW!!! MAGA!!!!
>>
>>132444300
NYPA. Do your own dirty work reddit.
>>
>>132444633
CNN AND THE MSM NEO LIBERALS ARE GOING WITH DIVIDE AND CONQUER TO KEEP US FROM MAGAing!

WAKE UP! MAGA! FIGHT THE ENEMY!
>>
>>132444300
brump
>>
>>132444300
Can you please translate this post? I don't speak autism. Who the fuck is neofag?
>>
>>132445387
NEOGAF

ONE OF THEIR TOP ADMINS WAS RECENTLY OUTED AS A PERVERT WHO USED HIS ELITE MEMBERS TO HUNT DOWN THE PRETTIEST CHILDREN
>>
THIS IS NOT BULLSHIT

THIS POOR MAGA SOUL WAS ONE OF THE MANY VICTIMS OF THIS SICK FUCKER AND HIS FORUM MINIONS

WE MUST JOIN FORCES AND BRING THEM HELL
>>
>>132444300
>AND ARE NOW SPREADING HIS NUDES TO HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Thats illegal.
>>
>>132446807
THEY HAVE MANY DISGUSTING THIRD WORLD CREEPERS WHO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK

THIS IS WHY NEOGAF GETS AWAY WITH SO MUCH BULLSHIT. THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CORRUPT NATIONS TO DO ILLEGAL SHIT.
>>
File: QiIocxW.jpg (11KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
QiIocxW.jpg
11KB, 220x229px
Fuck Neogaf. I think after CNN and Twitter , Neogaf can get meme'd to death and made to be the bitch's that they are. Neogaf you are next. Sick pedophiles.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.