[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The downfall of CNN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: cnn.jpg (35KB, 520x281px) Image search: [Google]
cnn.jpg
35KB, 520x281px
This is it.

I am convinced ladies and gentlemen.

The fall of MSM is officially going to happen. Trump will pull this off.. We are officially in bizarro land.

To recap:
>Trump tweets WWE clip where he beats Vince McMahon but with the CNN logo replacing Vince McMahon
>CNN decides to attack the person who made the gif. Reddit user "HanAssholeSolo". CNN revealed his post history where he said "racist", "sexist", etc comments and threatened to expose his real name to the world (they somehow got access to that)
>Dude makes some pretty humiliating apologies that imo were pretty morally unjustified, but you could just tell he's scared as fuck and doesn't want to become known in the world as "the dude that made the Trump vs. CNN gif".
>CNN says "heh..fine kid. I'll let you go this time. But you start fucking around and...well you know what happens."

CNN officially threatens to dox. Internet gets very mad at CNN. The ride in Bizarroworld continues
>>
File: Jewishmedia.jpg (2MB, 983x1895px) Image search: [Google]
Jewishmedia.jpg
2MB, 983x1895px
>>132441380
The key to all this is making the public aware of the image similar to this one that the user posted

This is why CNN tried to SHUT IT DOWN and threaten
>>
>>132441380
Nothing going to happen.

Plebs be gone.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.