[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The holocaust may have been the best thing ever done in favor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
I believe the holocaust was the most beneficial thing ever done by/for the jews.

It doesn't matter weather you believe it actually happened or not. What matters is that almost everyone believes it to have been true. Think about it; of it were not for Hitler and the holocaust jews wouldn't be thought of as an oppressed minority. The best possible thing for the oppressors to have is to be thought of as the victims.

Two possibilities exist:
>the holocaust was a lie spread by the jews and didn't actually happen
>Hitler helped the jews in the most important way possible

Assuming there was actually a holocaust, more damage was done than good. It may have been a valiant effort, but in the end no good came of it.

Assuming it didn't happen, the whole legacy of Hitler would have been forgotten. When you think of Hitler, people would only remember him as a leader who waged a short war that eventually lead nowhere and accomplished nothing.

Sure, the idea may have been good. In the end, none of that matters though. The jews still came out ahead.

This is why I do not want to associate myself with the traditional Nazi's. Either way is the wrong way.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>132440940
tl;dr
>>
>>132441077
The holocaust was extremely beneficial for the jews, and Hitler only helped them
>>
>>132441242
Well duh. When we say that Hitler did nothing wrong we're leaving out the obvious parts he didn't get right.
>>
>>132440940
>Look up what "holocaust" means
>Take the green pill
>Become of a master of sexual tantra
>Know the true horror of the universe
>Feelsbadman.jpg
>>
File: JewishR3.jpg (479KB, 1173x578px) Image search: [Google]
JewishR3.jpg
479KB, 1173x578px
The Holocaust is a religion we are all inducted to without our knowledge or consent

Germany is a Theocratic dictatorship
>>
File: jewishcamps.jpg (257KB, 542x1099px) Image search: [Google]
jewishcamps.jpg
257KB, 542x1099px
>>132448034
>>
>>132440940
pretty hilarious people actually think we wanted to murder these sad pathetic bitchboys
but yeah, "don't associate with us" you foodstamping mongrel, who the fuck would want fiddy cent's help at this point you're ground zero for
> autism
> cuckoldry
> jew and all things related to jews and jewing
> subhuman promotion
how about you stop fighting wars against whites, how about fucking THAT, nigger
was there even a SINGLE point in its pathetic history where america HELPED a white country?
I hope the stories about Russia planting sea-bed nukes all around the US are true, your shithole of a state should be wiped out with no traces left
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.