[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if Donald J. Trump himself gets involved in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1487445006555.jpg (4MB, 5961x3993px) Image search: [Google]
1487445006555.jpg
4MB, 5961x3993px
What happens if Donald J. Trump himself gets involved in the CNN blackmailing situation? CNN is already being bombarded but if Trump decides to step into the ring they might be in some seriously deep shit, yeah? The Lügenpresse may very well be breathing it's last breaths after this covfefe.
>>
>>132440570
I don't know, he's already facing a lot of backlash about "undermining the free press" (as though the legacy media is actually such a thing) just for calling them assholes on occasion. If he tried to act in any official capacity here--and I'm throwing out a whackey scenario on purpose--like having Sessions go after the ones who did it on a violation of statute 135.60 and then using RICO laws to shut down the entire organization, if he actually did anything substantial against them, he'd be crucified for it.
>>
>>132440570
>he'd be crucified for it.
Why?
The media is reviled by most people. Only about 30% of the country find them to be trustworthy and reliable.
>>
>>132441392

The same people who would crucify him for it are the same people doing it now, anyway.

CNN's audience at this point are drooling baby boomers and barely functioning Gen X'ers who see its propaganda as a safe space. Getting them frothing at the mouth (especially when CNN is legitimately blackmailing a semipro memester) isn't really anything to be afraid of.
>>
>>132441628
>The same people who would crucify him for it are the same people doing it now, anyway.
Also this.
Even for the people who are still ambivalent about Trump or being fence-sitters will concede that CNN is a massive and corrupt organization that doesn't deserve sympathy, nor protection of 'muh 1st amendment'.
>>
>>132441577
>>132441628
>>132441826
I find it dubious that the fence sitters that are tentatively willing to back his assessment that CNN are kinda pricks, really, would also be on board with him actually using any legitimate government power to censor them.

I think you guys are biased. I mean you'd be happy with it, so would I; fuck CNN. But then again we're *here*. We aren't normies, they respond differently to events he consider massive wins.
>>
I don't think Trump should personally get involved, but make sure to count on the left still calls for him to be responsible anyway.

The reality is, most of the people including those that hates Trump to the guts will still tell you CNN is biased and not an absolute trustworthy news site. This is why CNN will never try to defend their honor but instead holding on the banner of "Freedom of the Press" since most can still agree on the this still.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.