[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/POL/ Meta General - /PMG/ - CNN Shills Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: nigger.png (546KB, 1207x562px)
nigger.png
546KB, 1207x562px
Each board is entitled to at lease ONE meta thread. General discussion of the state of /pol/

This is what a raid looks like
>>
Impossible bump past all this shit
>>
Who would raid to shill this and why?
>>
>>132440299
Normally because something bigger is happening. Raids slide the habbening to the bottom
>>
>>132440388
It's unlikely that it's a raid. Just a lack of organization. Give it a bit. If is to hide something then it's to hide the other bullshit FNN got caught doing recently.
>>
>>132440388
That's what I was thinking too, but I don't know what they could be trying to slide
A lot of threads is normal for something like this, but not this many
Why make a new thread when there's 20 on the subject already?
>>
>>132440905
I guess some people like (you)s a lot. And being OP gets you (you)s. I think it'll simmer down in an hour or two, a general thread will form.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>132440132
>>132440299
reddit would raid to get us on the move because their power level isn't high enough to protect assholeman on their own. they are trying to stir us up as a personal army, forgetting that is /b/'s thing.

check captcha
>>
>>132441136

This.

Blackmailing an internet user for making a meme strikes at the heart of autism, and a triggerstorm of this magnitude is not really unexpected.
>>
>>132440132
Nah, this isn't /pol/ getting raided. CNN just did something that triggers 1/3rd of the boards population, violated a law that gives the other 3rd justification to attack something they hate, and left the final third annoyed because now the collective autism this place generates is being mobilized disrupting the usual pattern of the board.

Hell, this happens almost every time a corporation does something the autist here don't like.
>>
>>132440737
wtf you even talkin about cnn is not the only joo owned media THEY ARE ALL JOO OWNED that focus on cnn is pretty telling right now
someone is clearly trying to use /pol/ as a weapon to attack cnn but why
>>
>>132442086
newfag stfu they are fulling the board completely with new thread exactly the same I swear none of them even tried to use the catalog this doesn happen unless their is a raid .
>>
>>132442320
I think your forgetting a few things, what board this is, what day it is, and what usually happens on this website on this day.

Also forgetting this is the same website that used to hunt pedos, raid Livestreams, found dead bodies, and tracked down a cheating gaming journalist.

This is just par for the course, and is really to be expected. Like Muslims bringing terror wherever they go, anonymous hoards will ride into the normiewebs and cause trouble. And honestly, this time, I can't blame the anons here.
>>
People are pissed that CNN threatened to fucking dox someone
>>
>>132440132
It appears as a raid but its unfortunately not. This is the actual natural state of what /pol/ has become thanks to reddit and those twitter bots spamming /pol/ links on twitter. It tends to get worse during American hours since the majority of the Americans here browse both t_d and /pol/, while the euros generally keep to just 4chan. If you're someone who keeps being active in both timezones, you'll start noticing the trend over a long enough period as I (and many other) have - american hours are reddit hours

>tl;dr - wait for EU times to come and almost no one will be talking about this
>>
>>132440132
No one's hiding anything. /Pol/ is a swarm and behaves according to swarm theory. I've been here a while and I've never seen the board swarming as much as it is now around this gif doxxing story. Probably because it hits anons at a personal level. There are tons of threads all with genuine replies and intricate discussion. That doesn't happen or sustain unless the swarming is authentic.

As a result I expect this to explode onto YouTube within the next few hours and big radio personalities within a day or two, the rest of the media will follow. This always happens when this board swarms - news gets made and things happen.

CNN is definitely monitoring this board in addition to a couple other Chan's and Reddit and shitting themselves. They will definitely be calling all media allies to circle wagons and double down. That's a guarantee.

The thing is it won't matter. They are fucked. The swarm always wins. It is superior because blows against it do not land, it's movements cannot be predicted, and it attacks from all sides at once.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.