[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hows your 4th of July going, /pol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hsdkgjhsdkjhfkjdshvddjkskdj.jpg (76KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
hsdkgjhsdkjhfkjdshvddjkskdj.jpg
76KB, 850x478px
Mine is ruined.

>went over to my sister's and her fiance's house

>see gorgeous blonde next door neighbor and her blonde daughter

>later that night I ask why her neighbors aren't outside watching

>they say they don't know, but joke that they think the neighbors are a lesbian couple

>it's two blondes living in the house with one daughter

>her fiance pipes up jokingly saying they can't be lesbians, because a black guy shows up every other day

>everyone laughs

>I feel a seething anger and almost rage out in front of everyone

>my whole night is ruined

>keep quietly to myself the rest of the night brooding

>images of two Aryans getting blacked by a useless welfare nigger flowing through my head

>no one knows what's wrong

>I feel like I'm completely alone in the world

>everyone continues to enjoy life without a care in the world while i'm driving myself insane contemplating the state of the world 24/7

>another social even ruined for me

>i'll never meet a girl because I'm mad all the time

>just waiting for the final straw to break the camel's back

>come home to vent to /pol, because there's no one in the world I can open up to
>>
>>132432356
Remember no true Aryan would cuck to a non-white
>>
File: Tolerance.jpg (13KB, 199x313px) Image search: [Google]
Tolerance.jpg
13KB, 199x313px
>>132432356
Hate Has No Home Here
>>
File: 1466919770838.gif (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466919770838.gif
2MB, 480x480px
>>132432356
then cuck the black dude
>>
>>132432356
I blew the entire past few days off. every gathering and party. I rather dislike this holiday, its for children
>>
>>132432356
CNN needs an ass fucking. Turn that hate towards a worthy target.
>>
>>132432356
Oh, and I just moved to Boise, too, and I didn't even know there were niggers here, just tons of white people and a few mexicans, so that made it that much worse
>>
>>132432356
White people are being replaced and they have been trained to accept it. We must fight back in any way we can.
>>
>>132433427
The dumbest thing from the left in years.
>>
>>132433631
You can cuck a nigger with white chicks. They don't belong to the nigger anyway. At best you break even. No. You kill the nigger instead, and enslave the coalburners.
>>
>>132436152
*can't
>>
>>132432356
Fight back by becoming a fucking stud and getting those women yourself. There is a clear path forward, you only need to walk it
>>
>>132432356
spray paint on their wall "coal burners out!"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.