[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Ldft43k.jpg (564KB, 1125x1293px) Image search: [Google]
Ldft43k.jpg
564KB, 1125x1293px
America is nowhere near as white as the (((official stats))) tell us. Do you honestly think (((they))) wouldn't fuck up the stats just to lull us into a false sense of security? How about you burgers go outside to a busy area and note down 100 people according to their race? I'm quite sure you wouldn't hit the 50% white mark.

This is a serious situation, guys
>>
File: FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.png (46KB, 1202x648px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.png
46KB, 1202x648px
>>132432093
I have, both in San Antonio and College Station. San Antonio you see whites here and there usually the richer areas, you'll see plenty of white employees. In College Station you'll see more whites, more blondes, but the employees tend to be black and the customers tend to speak spanish.

My mom even told me today she remembers clearly there used to be way more white people in San Antonio when she was a little girl, now they're all gone. Shit is looking bleak.
>>
>>132432514
that's sad, anon
>>
>>132432093
Your actually retarded
>>
>>132432093
I agree. We are being misled by the numbers of illegals and blacks and half breeds.
>>
You're obviously very poor I'll pray for you
>>
>>132435072
>>132435385

thanks, shlomo shills
>>
>>132432514

El Paso anon reporting in.

Literally see more caucasians per capita in Shanghai.
>>
>>132432093
Who cares about race? I really don't. White, black, asian, hebrew, whatever. It's really a stupid way of catagorizing people based of the way they look.
>>
>>132432514
Houston anon here and I now realize why I was raised in the suburbs
>>
>>132436687
Nigger, you do not belong here.
>>
>>132436687
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXd-WphA4A0
>>
>>132432093
I dont live in a ghetto
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.