[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what pisses me off about CNN blackmailgate.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Stefan.jpg (16KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
Stefan.jpg
16KB, 440x300px
It's not the fact that it happened an Organization so infested with kikerats in need of a good gassing. This should be typical behavior. No I'm more pissed off at this fucking redditfag that bent the knee and caved to these fucking bullies.

NEVER NEVER NEVER CAVE TO BULLIES

This fucking reddit faggot who had the chance to stand up for what he believed in decided to cuck out. I've been on the internet long enough to see plenty of examples of individuals who had the opportunity to stand up and fight for something but back down. because of the fear of retaliation via legal or other means and to those I give a giant FUCK YOU you pozzed piece of shit. If your not willing to stand and die for your beliefs when the time comes then you truly do not believe in anything and deserve what ever totalitarian nightmare that awaits you.
>>
>xgate
im tired of this meme
>>
File: IMG_1595.jpg (197KB, 531x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1595.jpg
197KB, 531x1024px
>>
File: IMG_1516.jpg (97KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1516.jpg
97KB, 533x800px
>>132431431
Jesus Christ I almost hate you leaves as much as the kikes
>>
>>132431431
It's older than you buddy so go step on a rake
>>
>>132431664

I swear if we ever come to power I want ever person who works at (((CNN)) To have a very public gas execution.
>>
>>132431283
I agreed until I found out the reddit fag was a 15 year old kid (of fucking course). Could you imagine being some retarded high school kid and a giant million or billion dollar organization basically make you their top target?
>>
>>132432111

Still doesn't matter He's a fucking pussy cuck who has no conviction or belief he'll probably become a fucking beta SJW.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.