[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you all hate T_D so much now? It was basically created

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Reddit.png (28KB, 1049x590px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit.png
28KB, 1049x590px
Why do you all hate T_D so much now? It was basically created by /pol/ during the primaries when you were all choking on Trump's cock because you thought he was the real deal and knew that reddit had massive viewership.
Did you really expect the sub not to turn into a fagfest?
>>
BASED BLACK GUY XDDD
>>
LOOK AT THIS INTERRACIAL HOMOSEXUAL COUPLE THEY SUPPORT TRUMP LE BASED LOL >_<
>>
>>132428781

hey fellow pedes,

i have a great idea, why don't we get our based black men to have sex with our best women and make some mocha colored pedes for us to raise?
>>
fuck off fag
>>
File: 1499171989031.png (357KB, 1901x953px) Image search: [Google]
1499171989031.png
357KB, 1901x953px
>>132428781
Because it promotes Zionism. The one non-negotiable thing I will never agree to.
>>
>>132428854
>>132428943
>>132428960
As expected, none of you retards is addressing my question.
>>
>>132429137
I agree. Rule #3 lol. Still, /pol/ is pretty much shitting on its own creation.
>>
>>132429193
they are indirectly you nonce. the subreddit adopted the typical reddit liberal wordview, but with "fucking BASED" civ nat trappings..
>>
>>132429441
>the subreddit adopted the typical reddit liberal wordview
Again, did you people not see that one coming?
I read some moron here the other day saying that T_D was supposed to be /pol/ lite. On reddit.
>>
>>132428781
>It was basically created by /pol/ [...] because you thought he was the real deal and knew that reddit had massive viewership
your premise is retarded but it's what I expect given the question
>>
>>132428781
Plebbitors will never not be plebbitors, you're all too selfish. What happened with the Trump CNN gif when it was reported on? Some plebbitor rushed out looking for attention and now he's shit himself. Plus you're all faggots.
>>
>>132430230
Your idiotic answer really hits the spot. But just fyi, I do agree, reddit is social media for egocentric faggots. Not that 4chan is any different, save for the "anonymity"
>>
>>132428781
That is completely true but you have to realize the amount of trolls, autists, newfags, shitposters, infilitrators etc., that post on here.
>>
>>132429193
They're saying exactly why. These people are retards who don't actually know shit about politics, much less have a developed opinion.
>>
Cause most users that post on T_D actually voted for Hillary.
>>
File: 1495739931198.jpg (101KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495739931198.jpg
101KB, 750x750px
>>132428781
They're useful idiots. The whole point of Trump was "fuck the world, lets focus on USA" But now it's about kekistan or whatever that is. But it defeats the whole point of why we voted for Trump. We are against globalism and they are larping as gloabists with kekistans
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.