[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conservative Kangz

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1351.jpg (33KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1351.jpg
33KB, 437x437px
What are your thoughts on those within the black community who claim conservatism and spend most of their time attacking white supremacy? This guy, Chidike Okeem, is a right wing version of Tariq Nasheed and bashes white nationalism. He never discusses the Jews and sees white people as an enemy. I find him annoying, what do you think?
>>
>>132426284
I'm a right wing Asian in Australia. There are many like that, just like there are homocons and what not.

White people look kinda funny to me. Like there is something missing from there, some kind of soul of life force. They lack of wholesomeness and look a bit sickly. When they tan they can look alright though. Doesn't mean they can't be beautiful features wise, just their skin is quite bizaar to look at, no offence.
>>
He's also accused Ben shapiro of defending white supremacy and bashed Milo big time during that controversy earlier this year. Guy is an oddball who likes to chase paper tigers.
>>
They are the stupidest of all niggers
Only the smart ones know that they have absolutely nothing to proud of
>>
>>132426504
>White people look kinda funny to me. Like there is something missing from there
Slanted eyes will do that mate.
>>
>>132426504
Clarification, my post isn't about white people per say, but rather this guy using his conservatism all the time to bash people who could be an ally to his cause. He's a conservative who has bashed the likes of Sheriff Clarke, Ben Carson, and others. He comes across as holier than thou and arrogant.
>>
>>132426677
This is the answer I was looking for. Guy had the audacity to say hip hop was the most capitalist music genre. He is another Tariq Nasheed.
>>
File: 1498946671338.png (910KB, 1146x643px) Image search: [Google]
1498946671338.png
910KB, 1146x643px
This thread reeks of civic nationalist cucks
>>
>>132427329
I mentioned the Jewish influence. Never said I approved of Milo or Ben but they are good weapons against the leftists we battle. I'm the furthest thing from those Reddit Kekistan people.
>>
>>132426284
Since when was MC Ride right wing? And why does he look chubby?
>>
>>132426284
>who claim conservatism and spend most of their time attacking white supremacy
Does not compute.
>>
>>132428925
MC Ride developed an alter ego during the rise of Trump and created a split persona to capitalize on it. Despite claiming conservatism, his views are the antithesis to that of prominent black conservatives like David Carroll who are far more objective in their viewpoint of the black community.
>>
>>132426504
>White people look kinda funny to me. Like there is something missing from there, some kind of soul of life force. They lack of wholesomeness

says the fucking oriental.. I'm fucking dying of laughter over here
>>
>>132429153
He claims "conservatism". I don't think he is one desu. His blog and Twitter is filled with race baiting. Even attacking prominent black conservatives and accusing them of self hate.
>>
>>132426284
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin' hustlin'!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.