[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /pol/??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1469233568392.jpg (94KB, 632x629px) Image search: [Google]
1469233568392.jpg
94KB, 632x629px
If whites are smarter and genetically superior to blacks, then how does white privilege not exist??
>>
Depends who you ask. To some it does, to some it doesn't.
>>
If humans are smarter and genetically superior to monkeys, then how does human privilege not exist??

Same question. Really activates the almonds.
>>
>>132423766
If thats true, then there is a genetically white priviledge. "White priviledge" refers to sumthing that is socially constructed. Two different things.
>>
Because anglo whites have a genetic defect that for whatever sick reason makes them bend over and pander to anyone they see as inferior and "disadvantaged".
>>
If whites and blacks make up equal part of the global population why are niggers a minority? Checkmate chinks
>>
>>132423766
Privileges are things that are earned, not something that you are born with. For example, having a driver's license and being able to drive is a privilege.
On the other hand, having an attractive face that is trustworthy due to the fact that the skin is lighter, therefore easily readable of emotional state, is not something that is earned. It just is.
Deal with it.
>>
>>132424523
I tend to agree. Empathy and other human emotions are sometimes a disadvantage.
>>
>>132424830
Fuck off leaf. Don't you have BBC vernacular to be posting
>>
>>132423766
assuming what you said is true, the privilege only exists if people are aware of the superiority and act favourably towards it.

If non whites act favourably then they are race traitors or simply
acting rationally by looking for the best candidates or whatever, If whites act favourably then they are just treating white people the same as they have been treated themselves. By treating white people normally what they are actually doing is treating non whites worse which is called racism.

So either way, assuming your statement is correct, white privilege doesnt exist. Racism does, but no-one is arguing that are they
>>
>>132423766
Whites can't be racist. Whites are the minority of the world.
>>
>>132425037
I don't know what that is. You seem to know a lot about it. Why don't you enlighten me with your obsession.
>>
>>132423766
I think the word you're looking for is prestige
>>
I never get tired of seeing that nigger's face.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.