[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada is giving a Terrorist $10.5 million

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: canada.png (943KB, 1519x1309px) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
943KB, 1519x1309px
http://www.dailywire.com/news/18254/canadian-government-pay-islamic-terrorist-105-robert-kraychik

>He was captured by U.S. military forces in July of 2002 in the failed Muslim-majority state of Afghanistan, following a firefight in which he fought alongside the Taliban. Sergeant First Class Christopher Speer died during the battle, killed by a grenade thrown by Khadr.

As an Islamic terrorist operating with the Taliban, Khadr was also involved in the development of improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and other weapons.

In 2010, Khadr plead guilty before a U.S. military tribunal to crimes involving murder. He was sentenced to eight years in prison.

Khadr was held at Guantanamo Bay detention camp for approximately ten years, being released into Canadian custody in 2012.
>>
>>132422393
>non-white defends his country
>/pol/ (who is supposedly ultra-nationalistic) loses their minds because it's a brown guy
go figure
>>
Cucks
first thing we do is fuck all you monkey canadians to death
>>
>>132422547
He is Canadian
>>
>>132422393
The US is at fault for making a stupid law that it's considered a war crime if you kill any American soldiers. Oh and the American soldier killed was one of a battalion that attacked a Taliban holdout. So let's get this straight, the US invades a country and attacks you, but if you fight back and kill any of them it's a war crime.

That's why he's getting $10 million.
>>
>>132422862
Cite me that law please.
>>
>>132422862
Wait, i forgot.. you cant.. because war crimes were made through the Geneva Convention and are a treaty between multiple countries.. not giving the US authority to consider a war crime against just their military.
>>
>>132422862
Here ya go
>https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2441

>(F)Intentionally causing serious bodily injury.—
The act of a person who intentionally causes, or conspires or attempts to cause, serious bodily injury to one or more persons, including lawful combatants, in violation of the law of war.

>inviolation of the law of war.

So either someone who told you that read it wrong, or lied
Or you read it wrong. Its saying if you cause serious bodily injury -- in violation of the law of war. Its not saying its a war crime to shoot someone, or throw a grenade at them. It specifically states "in violation of the law of war" because that is referencing chemical warfare, IEDs (which said terrorist was helping make), flamethrowers, torture, etc.
>>
>>132422547

> non white runs back to canada to collect gibs
> crippled brother and cunt mother have been a drain on the taxpayer for 15 years

Choke on somali nigger semen.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.