[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather live in an all-white very liberal/left-wing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: BrazilSoccerChick.jpg (42KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
BrazilSoccerChick.jpg
42KB, 500x667px
Would you rather live in an all-white very liberal/left-wing country or a very multiracial universally far-right traditionalist nationalist country?
>>
How is that even posible
>>
>>132421739
all white left wing, cause left wing politics can work, but only in an all white country
>>
File: ????.png (393KB, 414x484px) Image search: [Google]
????.png
393KB, 414x484px
>>132421739

>multiracial universally far-right traditionalist nationalist

Hi schlomo
>>
>>132421987
>implying the Soviet Union wasn't white
Fuck off Karl, I'll take civic nationalism over a repeat of the iron curtain
>>
>>132421739
>Multiracial
>Nationalist

How fucking retarded are you? A nationalist country struggles to even have different tribes of white people coexist
>>
>>132421739
If that country is truly "very liberal", it would not remain all white for very long.
>>
>>132422145
soviet union was only 85% white and it was controlled by the (((bolsheviks)))
>>
BBBBRRAAAAPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTFFFPFPFTPTTTFFTFTFTTFPFPPFPFPFPFPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTFFFFF
>>
>>132421739
>comparing living with your people to your politics
My people. Why would I care what the politics of a different people are if it doesn't effect me?
>>
>>132421739
How can the multiracial country be traditionalist and nationalist if everyone has a different tradition and home nation?

They both would suck. The first would eventually become degenerate and import filth becoming, the second would be shit by default.
>>
>>132421739
>multiracial
>traditional
Always white. Always left
>>
>>132421739
if its all white, its all right.
>>
>>132421843
Helicopters
>>
>>132421739
>would you rather live in sweden or in texas?

well i pick texas.
>>
>>132422181
Some Middle East countries basically
>>
>>132421739
>impossibility #1 or impossibility #2?
>>
>>132421739
I'd live in a right-wing traditionalist brazil. yum.
>>
>>132422870
> Impossibility #1
> Sweden and Norway are actual countries
> Impossibility #2
> Not as good an analogue but Texas comes close
>>132422614 is right for the most part about the analysis
>>
>>132422181
>>132422456
What is the Roman Empire?
>>
>>132422456
This.
>>
>>132421987
They can work.....for a while. Until the 'refugees' show up to take advantage in the case of Sweden, or until the oil the sparsely populated country is floating on dries us in the case of Norway.
>>
>>132423147
something that fell apart due to welfare and multiculturalism
>>
>>132423077
texans aren't even nationalists, anyone can be a fucking texan nowadays as long as they have papers

i live here and people welcome the invasion with open arms
>>
>>132423147
The Roman Empire was not Nationalist in the modern sense. It was about cultural, not racial, supremacy of the Romans.
>>
>>132421843

The Federation from Starship Troopers.

Even then it's possible because the entire citizenry are united in their desire to exterminate the bugs.

"We must meet this threat with our valor, our blood, indeed with our very lives to ensure that human civilization, not insect, dominates this galaxy NOW AND ALWAYS!"
>>
>>132421739
>a very multiracial universally far-right traditionalist nationalist country?
This one.
The all-white very liberal/left-wing country won't be all-white for very long. Oh and by the way...

Protip: multiracial universally far-right traditionalist nationalist country = Segregation era America

You bet your ass I'd prefer to live in Jim Crow America over liberal Sweden just before the inevitable flood of niggers begins
>>
>>132424506
not really, i live in texas (example of the right wing nationalist society), and race mixing is very common, i'd say a third of young people are in a mixed relationship

imagine a mestizo country where everyone goes to church and owns guns. there are some pros and cons to that.
>>
>>132424683
>Texas
>"nationalist"

Pro tip: Civic nationalism is for leftists
Try again
>>
>>132425100
America is a civic nationalist country, deal with it, stormkike.
>>
>>132421739

A bunch of hot white women with loose sexual morals please
>>
>>132425369
funny that those "civic nationalist" founders of ours restricted citizenship to whites of good moral character

appears they cared more about race than you think. not to mention libertarians like you don't realize that there is no way you will maintain your type of society when non-whites are the majority. tell me, how libertarian is mexico or colombia? brazil? because that's where we are going.
>>
>>132421739
far right one please
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.