[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Omar Khadr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: omar-khadr.jpg (74KB, 620x349px)
omar-khadr.jpg
74KB, 620x349px
>Be Omar
>Born in Canada
>Leave for Afghanistan in 2002 at 15, to defend heritage land from dirty US soldiers
>Kill American Medic Sgt. Christopher Speer
>Lose fight, get captured by US Soldiers
>Get interrogated and admit to killing Sgt. Speer with grenade
>Get sentenced to 17 years in the Bay
>2015
>Get to go home to Canada early, serve last 2 years in Canada
>2017
>Sue Canadian Government for 20 million for oppressive interrogation
>Say you didn't kill Sgt. Speer
>Say you lied about killing him because interrogation was stressful
>Get 10.5 million as settlement
>YFW You're Canada's newest multimillionaire for killing US Medic

Goddammit I fucking hate Trudeau, someone get me out of this fucked country already.
>>
>>132419811
only way for cancucks to redeem themselves is for someone to kill this guy before he gets the money.
>>
>>132419811
There's also fucking photos of him building IEDs, fuck this country.
>>
>>132419981
A video too.
>>
>>132419811
He owes 150 million to the family of Sgt. Speer, so I don't think he's quite out yet
>>
perfectly okay. minors shouldn't be tried in military court and then sentenced to torture at Guantanamo
>>
>>132420424
He's adult now. He should at least settle with the family of the Medic. Where are these so called Muslim "values"?
>>
>>132420705
like the ones called "fighting for your people?" I'd say he has those in ample supply
>>
>>132419811
Not a true afghan he's Arab
>>
>>132420210

>He owes 150 million to the family of Sgt. Speer, so I don't think he's quite out yet

What is the U.S. going to do? Extradite denbts?
>>
>>132421117
This was just legal kikery to stop him from suing the US government for illegal detention, torture and prosecution
>>
>>132420424
Minor who fight as enemy combatants should
>>
>>132421117
Its more of an enforcement issue

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/widow-of-medic-could-go-after-omar-khadrs-10-5-settlement-harper-legal-advisor/

Maybe this will work out alright and Canada pay off some defence denbts
>>
> Be soldier in the US military
> Admit to hunting Afghan civilians for sport
> Maybe one day end up court martial'd

Same amount of evidence exists for both atrocities.

15 year old ends up in Guantanamo for a decade until he agrees to a plea bargain.

US soldiers get to live their lives comfortable.
>>
I prefer Omar than a stupid american soldier

I'm glad for him
>>
>>132419811

ALPHA

BASED

SMART

he returned his homeland to fight against a superior enemy by facing death.

none of you faggots can do this for your country. muh american marines. they fight for the most advanced military power the world has ever seen. it is not bravery.

also he uses his enemies soft and weak side and get rich.

now with that amount of money he is going to fuck tons of white girls.

ahahahaha

he is really the symbol of ALPHA BASED SMART males.
>>
>>132423052
there is a difference between someone who kills and someone who stops people from dying. Sgt. Speers wasn't a soldier, he was a medic.
>>
>>132419811
Fuck Trudeau that sand nigger deserves to be lynched in public
>>
If you throw a grenade at an unarmed medic, you get 10 million dollars
>>
anybody knows where he lives? we should order several premium pizzas and limo full of hookers to his house for the big party.
>>
>>132419811
extrajudicial killing when?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.