[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pilled gaming community?? Just joined and general all red pills..

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Heroes_Of_The_Storm_HD3.jpg (877KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Heroes_Of_The_Storm_HD3.jpg
877KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>132419186
gaming is not red pill
>>
File: (178).jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
(178).jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
Every mayor AAA game is a jewish and leftist propaganda
>>
>>132419186
>blizzard
>red pilled gaming community

I used to go into 25 man raid ventrillos in burning crusade and say the word nigger. "Brb there's niggers at the front door", or "one sec guys there's a nigger rooting around my garbage cans" and they would freak the fuck out. So fucking funny
>>
>>132419186
games are hit and miss, admin is usually if not always blue pilled commies but players seem to be red quite often, even in League of Skins
>>
File: Image.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
>>132419186
>http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=1488
>multiverseid=1488
>1488
:^)
>>
>>132419186
Videogames are utter garbage and if you're 18 or older and you still play this trash, you should consider removing yourself from this plane of existence for the remaining eternity.
>>
>>132419186
Underage b&
>>
File: IMG_0301.jpg (101KB, 613x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0301.jpg
101KB, 613x640px
>>132420588
Checked
>>
Gaming is an industry, catering to many tastes that are on demand, but if you ask red-pilled games then I think you will be quite disappointed as no major company is willing to invest in something that MIGHT turn outo be backfiring controversies that will ruin everyone who participates carriers. Take game ''Hatred'' for example, that was selling as controversy from starting point, but had little to no message and gameplay in itself was lackluster. Take ''Doom'' when it launched and was considered ultimate degeneracy but turned out to be somewhat of cult classic in the end. That's what makes movie and gaming industry more alike then say book/music.

If you are asking for list of games that are worth cheking out based on political doctrination/propoganda, then you can find games made for most of those, from USA as saviours of the world, to ISIS recruiting games, though more digging need to be done.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.