[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

politics pushing parenthood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (119KB, 566x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 566x720px
Visiting /pol and listening to Jordan Peterson started to warm me up to the idea of having kids, but I can't help but be worried that it is a total drag. I'm worried that pushing people previously uninterested in fatherhood to have babies may saddle the babies with shitty dads, repeating boomer generation bullshit. For those of you who are parents, can I ask for your honest feelings on if you regret it, or find it too tedious. I find being around kids to be so boring, and can tell their parents are simply exhausted and run-down.
>>
File: 1499059614375.jpg (124KB, 749x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499059614375.jpg
124KB, 749x500px
Yes, it's hard work and they will drove you crazy. That is what builds you into a proper adult though, learning to deal with that. Every one of your forefathers did it. Time to.man up.
>>
>>132418929
What helped you push through it? Or did you just not think about it and put your head down and forge ahead?
>>
I throughly enjoy parenthood. I'm a single dad with sole custody of my kids. It is nice to be able to pass on things I've learned in life and have the ability to influence the next generation. It is hard work and tiring, especially with all the extra-circular activities, but it is rewarding per se when they achieve greatness. I wouldn't change a thing.
>>
>>132418929
Conservative and ultraconservative judiasm is the final red pill
>>
>>132418157
There's so many factors that go into how people feel being a parent.

For me I don't regret it at all. Yes it tedious but at the end of every day it's WORTH it. Yes being a parent is no walk in the park but it fills me with such joy seeing my son win his school's spelling bee or seeing my daughter's passion for animals at zoo camp. To see how your child's personality grows and to know you are apart of that is beyond beautiful. Too have someone who looks up to you and needs you in more ways than you can even know is heartfelt.

Many people don't like being parents, but you get what you put into it.
>>
>>132419068
The fact that The future of my people depends on it. It must be done. It's like charging the front lines. It could go bad,but we have no other choice. Also,kids are so rewarding.it will change your world. You will become more conservative. Find a good girl and do it. I suggest looking at a church. Best of luck
>>
>>132418157
any man with a job who doesn't drink around his family has the potential to be a father
>>
>>132419688
good father*
>>
>>132419530
I agree that it is a lot of effort. Sometimes I want to be lazy and shit, but I take the responsibility really seriously. That is all the motivation I need. I think a key is finding some time for yourself, which I get when they go to moms every other weekend or at night when I hit the gym. It's def easier with two people.
>>
>>132419688
This. I don't drink at all, nor smoke or do drugs.
>>
>>132419688
>>132419580
Everyone here says it's worth it. I feel myself really wanting to go forward with it. I got a girl and I ain't a bum or drug user/drinker
>>
File: hitler3.jpg (19KB, 287x450px) Image search: [Google]
hitler3.jpg
19KB, 287x450px
>>132418157
Coercing white people into having children is only a band-aid solution.
Our society is swarming with misinformation and perverse incentives that reduce the white demographic percentage from a multitude of angles.
I do, of course, respect white people who don't race-mix and have kids. Every time I see a white family out in the world I can't help but smile and compliment them, something I rarely get to do sincerely.

I just think more good can be done by bringing attention to, and dismantling the aforementioned misinformation and perverse incentives.
This will not only stop the strangulation of white people's normal inclination to build families, but will end miscegenation and the propagation of nonwhites in their surroundings.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.