[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you worship Nazis and Hitler when they declared war on us?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: cvuck.jpg (122KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cvuck.jpg
122KB, 1200x1200px
Why do you worship Nazis and Hitler when they declared war on us?
>>
>>132416846
Boy I sure do love shills who would act like Neville Chamberlain in time then wonder why Hitler attacks them.
>>
How else are they gonna edgy?
>>
Cause American's stop gobbling on dick, no matter who it comes from.
>>
>>132416846
The UK and France had no place in declaring war on Germany in September of 1939.
>>
>>132416846
Germany only declared war on us because we were bullying one of their allies.
>>
>>132419107
On 21 April 1940 the first American military death in the European Theatre occurred during the German invasion of Norway.[7] Military attaché Captain Robert M. Losey was killed during a German bombardment of DombÄs while assisting with the evacuation of U.S. embassy personnel and others to Sweden.[7]

On 4 September 1941 during the "Greer Incident" the destroyer USS Greer (DD-145) was fired upon with torpedoes by German submarine U-652.

Germany fired the first shots on the US you big cuck.
>>
>>132416846

They didn't, we declared war on them. The Japanese declared war on the USA by bombing pearl harbor. Factually speaking we ignored the European conflict for quite some time.
>>
>>132419287
>oh boy we should just let all of these americans guns get to britain so we can get our asses handed to us!
>>
>>132419287
they attacked cause the AMERICANS WERE SUPPLYING the brits with weapons , that s not legal .
>>
>>132416846
>Why do you worship Nazis and Hitler when they declared war on us?
You may want to pick up a book and read. Last I checked, France AND England declared war on Germany.....and proceeded to get BTFO until you guys needed help....Oh the USA is so terrible with their democratically elected president...

If it wasn't for the USA, Germany and France wouldn't be currently ruined.

WTF I hate USA now.
>>
File: 1492287049796.jpg (515KB, 1205x944px) Image search: [Google]
1492287049796.jpg
515KB, 1205x944px
>>132416846
>filename
Go die kike.
>Why do you worship Nazis and Hitler when they declared war on us?
Why do you assume the board is americans only? It's well known that the jewish lobby pushed Roosevelt for war and the control they had over american society was strong even in the 30's when people who spoke out against the semitic parasite were shut down Father Coughlin and Lindbergh are good examples. Read The Culture of Critique goyim.
>>
to the italian, it is legal, the fucking brits were doing it, its called convoy raiding, military supply ships are still military ships.
>>
>>132420037
How fucking new are you that you don't know how to reply?
>>
>>132419453
>>132419554

>I'm okay with being fired upon

big cucks
>>
Kekekekek read a history book faggot

Sage
>>
>>132420829
>>Why do you worship Nazis and Hitler when they declared war o

>>132420829
>>Kekekekek read a history book faggot

>On 11 December 1941, four days after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and the United States declaration of war against the Japanese Empire, Nazi Germany declared war against the United States, in response to what was claimed to be a series of provocations by the United States government when the US was still officially neutral during World War II. The decision to declare war was made by Adolf Hitler, apparently offhand, almost without consultation. Later that day, the United States declared war on Germany.

So what exactly did OP say that is wrong?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.