[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are our boys becoming girls? Is it something in the water?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: wypipo.png (314KB, 869x631px) Image search: [Google]
wypipo.png
314KB, 869x631px
Why are our boys becoming girls?

Is it something in the water?
>>
>>132416538
I don't think it's some big conspiracy, like Alex Jones, but yeah, plastics that leach estrogen analogues, pharmaceutical runoff in the water, and hormones in food, which are also responsible for precocious puberty in girls. I think this is all lack of oversight and apathy.
>>
File: 1491465987455.png (218KB, 501x521px) Image search: [Google]
1491465987455.png
218KB, 501x521px
Shit like this makes me smile (as a Hebrew). The floodgates have already been open. The boomer generation is dying off. More and more whites are becoming faggots, asexual, or even becoming traps. (((We))) are literally making white men choose to become females. This is not even 1/1000th the payback you devils deserve, so expect it to get worse. You have lost. It's over.
>>
>>132416538
>go on date
>make girl swoon
>at the end tell her you're a vampire
>she flips out and calls you crazy

Fucking bigots everywhere.
>>
>>132416538
lets be honest being a guy sucks ass, but being transgender is literally social suicide. tell me where the fuck you can be transgender and actually live out a fulfilling life? its extremely limiting to be transgender even if youre lucky enough to be able to pull off a convincing selfie.

im a guy but i reject social roles society gave me because, well, they suck. so to you im probably some kind of faggot but its better than constantly pretending to be emotionally retarded and thick-skinned. i reserve the right to be a sensitive "wimp" because fuck you.
>>
>>132416538
This and brainwashing in schools/the media. Lots of shows aimed at kids have episodes that show characters crossdressing and some schools even have a day during spirt week when kids are encouraged to crossdress or a beauty pageant where the contestants are literally traps/drag queens...
>>
>>132416538
Pharmacologyfag so curious too. Yeah BPA, soy, hops, some pesticides etc. But for how widespread that stuff is, still not that many cases. Still think it's mostly cultural & for attention. Less young trannies in Eurofagistan.
>>
>Boys don't want to be so-called privileged men.
>Boys would rather become so-called oppressed women.
>>
File: 1486276771299.jpg (147KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
1486276771299.jpg
147KB, 500x730px
>>132416538
Virtue signaling for the sake of belonging into the dominant and most vocal social group.
>>
>>132416538
Anyone else remember when youtube removed all these videos from their child friendly mode and these trannies flipped out?

Does anyone know if they reversed that?
>>
>>132416538
I actually just saw on the BBC website that birth control that has been flushed down the toilet has made at least 20% of male fish to have feminine characteristics. I think it probably also affects humans.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.