/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it might be happening? after all these years?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-07-04 20.27.06.png (1MB, 1074x1245px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-04 20.27.06.png
1MB, 1074x1245px
it might be happening?
after all these years?
>>
File: 1468351803569j.jpg (8KB, 268x263px) Image search: [Google]
1468351803569j.jpg
8KB, 268x263px
>>132416407
>North Korea(n) threat
>>
>>132416407
No shit it's happening. People think this is the same geopolitical climate of the last 10 years.
>old Norks are at it again, nothing to see here
We will likely be going to war this year.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 222x227px
today is a good day
>>
ITS HAPPENING!
>>
We DEFCON-2 yet?
>>
>gmanewsonline
>>
>>132416407
They said that 2 months ago and nothing happened
>>
>>132418841
I WANT A REAL GODDAMN HAPPENING

NOT THIS BULLSHIT

NOT PEOPLE ANNOUNCING
>IT'S HAPPENING
WHILE NOTHING HAPPENS.

WHEN

THE

FUCK

IS

IT

GONNA

HAPPEN
>>
>>132420655
So when it actually starts and we're 2 days in, then you could say the same thing, and your reasoning would still be retarded.
>>
>>132416407
Totally not happening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVgZDcUQPEY
Where is Frodo? Where is the ring?
>>
>>132420338
I think so but they hadn't said anything. DEFCON works secretly sometimes.
>>
>>132416407
>decades of fear of soviet russia
>turns out it was painted rust the whole time
>NKorea basically a starving death cult that doesn't even qualify as a failed state
>We have a new enemy, guys!
China will bury your stupid asses and you want to pick on NK? That's dumber than trying to defeat a popular insurgency with military might like Napoleon couldn't do against the basques.
>oh wait, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan
Do US citizens just eat the same old shit forever and never complain?
>>
>>132416407
lol the pentagon couldn't even defend against a couple of ragheads with box cutters
>>
>>132421193
>Bored comfy fluffy little spergan thinks happenings will be spectacle, like news has always been for him
>doesn't understand what will be required when the lights go out and the net is down forever
Enjoy your clean water every day, you comfy little retard.
>>
>>132422285
They're basically China's yappy little shit hound. They're not going to be allowed to have nukes though.
>>
File: localwolfgirlcomfysleep.jpg (75KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
localwolfgirlcomfysleep.jpg
75KB, 1024x576px
>>132422441
>no clean water
>no electricity

mfw i live off the great lakes working for the power company in rural america and know all my neighbors
>>
>>132422441
Burger here waiting for sthf our country is gone and needs to rise from the ashes of chaos to be great again. World would be survival of the fittest until things were stable again and then the strong will lead the weak like it was meant to be.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.