[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY- NOW HERE'S SOME PROPAGANDA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 20170704_180422.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_180422.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
Happy 4th of July!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iY4aLCHQnI&spfreload=9

Main video on youtube is some politically correct piece of shit depicting the descendants of the signers of the Declaration of Independence.

As a side note, I am a descendant of a signer Robert Treat Paine.

This is the blatant bullshit that is being shilled in our faces. Women and Minorities as the major contributors to the founding and the on going concern of America.

>This bullshit is an attempt to push the liberal agenda

>It is promoted by a company in the capitalist system... One of the problems with capitalism is it disregards any sense of proportion and morality. All these people are "Equal" which is not the case.. but it is to the capitalist because everyone is a potential customer.

Recognize the lies they sell you.

ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL.

LAND OWNING WHITE MALES

NOT WOMEN

NOT NIGGERS

Notice the smug look on the grey haired white bitch as she is surrounded by black women. How the fuck do we know if these weren't the result of race mixes from the 1980's or 1970's?

Lie after Lie.. pushing the liberal, cultural marxist agenda...

Blow some shit up on the 4th but remember our culture is under attack.
>>
>>132415733
I glanced at the history channel and of course it was nigger revolutionary soldiers. Meanwhile most Americans can't even name the key founding fathers or what they did. Unless they've seen 'Hamilton' of course.
>>
>>132415733
No one contacted me. Im related to two signatories. Who the fuck are these people?
>>
Yeah it's propaganda but it doesn't change the fact that they're descendants of those important men
>>
>amerifat founding fathers' children fucked niggers

top kek, you can't make this shit up. literally "le 60% faec"
>>
>>132415733
nice job founding cucks
>>
File: 1496518738050.jpg (31KB, 630x628px) Image search: [Google]
1496518738050.jpg
31KB, 630x628px
>>132415733
>he doesn't realize a buncha founding fathers dipped their quills in sweet sweet chocolate
>>
>>132416361
Yes,,, but it is the agenda it pushes.... placing the females in the role of founders like they are important to this nations founding.. that is the lie.
>>
File: 1480544768192.png (207KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
1480544768192.png
207KB, 1280x722px
>>132415733
I'm descended from Richard Spaight, the youngest signer of the constitution (29) although he voted against ratification as a member of the NC delegation

If your blood didn't sign a founding document or spill on the fields of battle in defense of this country, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.