[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Greatest President

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1495422039066m.jpg (64KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495422039066m.jpg
64KB, 1024x768px
Donald Trump had already proven he is the greatest President of all time. Illegals, Korea, the E fucking U, Piglam, so many huge problems we faced that no other politician would face. His enemies are everyone except working Americans. Obama took white Americans Healthcare and gave it to Niggers at our expense. The sad thing g every politician calls it Obamacare, like it's OK to rob honky for Sheboons. He's deporting Mexicans by the thousands while fighting the liberal courts, starting with MS13. I live on the Gulf and it's hard to find a Mexican. Of course we chased them out three years ago, but Obama sued us. Big deal. Dead matter now, ha! To the rest of red blooded Americans, Bammer are ready to roll. We've been ready since the evil of Intergration. Show us support and join us America! Look how we shut down Antifa. Had them crying, lol. We have the dogs, fire hoses, and the Alabama National Guard.
Lets take this country back from politcians.
Even Jeff Sessions has pussied out. Who has he indicted? He is disappointment to all of Alabama. Our President needs the extra balls to back him. Sessions vagina won't do.

Are there any Americans ready to lay it down or will your wife stop you.
Stand up to help our President!
>>
He's billionaire swine and he'll get the bullet same as the rest of Washington.
>>
>>132414527
trump is an incompetent stooge, incapable of critical reasoning, empathy, and leadership

he is not a president, he is a mistake
>>
you think he ever fucks 'em both at the same time?
>>
>>132414723
You'll never get close Achmed bitch.
>>
>>132414999
I'm pasty white and upper class bitch, I've also shook hands with presidents before.
>>
>>132414527

This picture says a lot about how he views women. As sexual objects
>>
We have two terms to Deport millions of democrats voters. It's well under way. We took this country back and now we are locking it down.
>>
File: hDR9Z.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hDR9Z.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>132414527
A lot of Trumpers are already abandoning him, including myself. Sad, I know.

He's selling weapons to Saudi Arabia and pretty much allying with ISIS. He's become the thing Hillary represented and we voted against. The worst part is that everyone loves/hates him for the wrong reasons.

You can very well argue it's actually the Deep State in control, but then why praise/criticize the president on anything then?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>132416187
How about support him. Incase you already know Achmed The Saudis and Yisrael are working together against Iran. We are about to take the whole ME. RAQQA IS ABOUT TO FALL. MOSUL TOO. How in the fuck can you say Trump is working with ISIS. ISIS CALIPHATE IS DEAD.
>>
>>132415429
they are.
>>
>>132415429
he's smart
>>
File: 1496002970073.jpg (24KB, 459x497px) Image search: [Google]
1496002970073.jpg
24KB, 459x497px
>>132414527
DAHMIT GRONULD BLUMPF IMPEACH IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS ALMOST AS BAD AS HAVING TWO SCOOPS.
>>
>>132415167
why would you even bother trying to brag about something like this on the internet?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.