[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-organ-donation thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: refuse.jpg (139KB, 640x507px)
refuse.jpg
139KB, 640x507px
Hospitals make a shit ton of money and have always charged me an arm and a leg.
I am not giving them my organs for free. They're going to charge some retard for them and charge for something they got for free.I could see the surgery being priced but to charge for a "donation", fuck no.

I'm not fucking giving away something worth $10-50k. According to this website, the organs are worth $810,381 total.
I cannot have a designated recipient or heirs that would receive compensation for such a rare and valuable commidity like a human organ.

http://ksfm.cbslocal.com/2012/04/23/how-much-are-your-body-parts-worth-on-the-black-market/

Also, I won't know of the recipient deserves the organ or not because I'm dead. Only genetically fit non-degenerate people should get my organs.
I don't want some obese mexican kid with self-induced kidney failure getting anything of mine. I dont want a fag getting or my organs or criminal scum getting any organs.

also, dont donate blood either. many people pass out, get in car accidents after being draw, and the "volunteers" most of the time have no formal medical background. friend got a collapse vein from some cunt blood bank volunteer.

What to do? Never sign up for organ donation in the first place. If you already did, you can undo it in most states, free of charge. Spread the word.
>>
File: organ prices.png (20KB, 556x227px) Image search: [Google]
organ prices.png
20KB, 556x227px
Can you believe this shit? That's the "bargin" street prices for these organs.
A top-grade hospital in the US is going to charge at least 5x as much, in addition to all the other costs related to the surgery and everything.

They sell a handful of your organs and make hundreds of thousands of dollars and you get absolutely NOTHING for it.
Organ "donation" is the biggest Jewish scam of all time.
>>
File: Ideally.jpg (12KB, 600x367px)
Ideally.jpg
12KB, 600x367px
>>
File: plebbit fucking normie meme.jpg (36KB, 450x368px) Image search: [Google]
plebbit fucking normie meme.jpg
36KB, 450x368px
You ever notice liberals always try to guilt-trip you into donating blood or organs?
>>
>>132414176
Would your attitude be different if you lived in a country with free healthcare?
>>
>>132414754
If there was a safe regulated way to do it, I'd sell one of my kidneys in a fucking heartbeat for $150K
>>
>>132416164
>free healthcare
>free
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.