[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was Egypt not a black civilization? It was in Africa and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: kanye west confederate flag x17.jpg (391KB, 1505x2054px) Image search: [Google]
kanye west confederate flag x17.jpg
391KB, 1505x2054px
How was Egypt not a black civilization? It was in Africa and where do black people live? And during that time white people were still in caves. Now you can say WE WUZ KANGZ all you like but I have never seen proof of why it wasn't a black civilization
>>
>>132412216
>jacket

I know Kanye just wanted to "appropriate" the flag for all the gay reasons you'd do that, but it's a pretty badass jacket and patch.

Would wear if I was planning on getting stabbed to death by niggers or leftists.
>>
do black people ever look at a map and see the Sahara desert - like ever?
>>
>>132412216
Black people were slaves in Egypt.

Black people don't came from North Africa.

Northerns Africans are more close to Semitic or Greeks than Blacks

Why? Because blacks who live in West Africa for example couldn't pass the sahara dessert, they only manage to do it when Middle-Eastern civilization give them the ways to do it like Camels.
>>
>>132412216
Egypt, a civilization that had existed for 1000 years was conquered by blacks, who ruled the place for about 400 years. It was later conquered by Greeks who ruled it for about the same time. Also, the Egyptian blacks were Sudanese. We are descended from West African blacks, and we all have tons of white ancestry thanks to centuries of slave rape.

We have as much in common with East Africans as fucking Mexicans do with Russians. If we can say "we wuz kangz" then the Mexicans can say "we wuz tsars".
>>
>>132412216
Is saudi Arabia or any country in that region black?
>>
File: mummy-dna-01.jpg (44KB, 685x281px) Image search: [Google]
mummy-dna-01.jpg
44KB, 685x281px
>>132412216
>leaf education
>>
>>132412852
>we
>>
>>132412216
Niggers come from Sub Sahara Africa. Try and use that tiny nigger brain of yours and figure that.

Yo, we wuz like kingz an then for some reason starting eating dirt and never even created a written language
>>
File: YoditYemane1.jpg (131KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
YoditYemane1.jpg
131KB, 683x1024px
>>132412216
Not all Africans are created equal. Sub-Saharan West Africans, almost exclusively the ones who live in the West, are entirely different from Northern/Eastern Africans. Would you consider pic related black? She might look somewhat like it but she's Eritrean and noticeably different both genotypically and phenotypically. North Africans are actually closer to Mediterraneans like Italians, etc. than to Sub-Saharan West Africans.
>>
It was actually proven just a month ago.

>Genetic analysis reveals a close relationship with Middle Easterners, not central Africans.

>Strikingly, the mummies were more closely related to ancient Europeans and Anatolians than to modern Egyptians.

https://www.nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
>>
>>132412216
This is a pathetic attempts at bait. You bring shame upon your flag.
>>
>>132412216

>Where do Black People live?

France? Germany?
>>
>>132412216

Egyptians were Mediterranean , a dark yes, but more bronze skin tone. its because of there geological location.

There was a black nation like Egypt though. though no one ever talks about it , even though they had there own giant monuments kings queens and civilization and they were really close to the Egyptians, The Nubian's , down in Sudan
>>
>>132412852
>>132413558
Look at this cucks
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.