[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnant Popeyes worker fired after armed robbery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 20

File: CRP_0172.webm (3MB, 608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0172.webm
3MB, 608x1080px
Apparently, after the place was robbed, they wanted her to pay for the money that was stolen. She refused and was fired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHxgRFrIBbA

Should employees have to pay for money stolen out the register during an armed robbery?

Has Corporate America gone too far this time?

What do you think about this?
>>
Niggers who work at these places collude with the robbers. That's what happened.
>>
Employees of Popeyes should never get pregnant. The money doesn't even sustain the person let alone a baby as well.
>>
>save webm
>leave thread
>>
File: 1317333189976.jpg (58KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1317333189976.jpg
58KB, 251x251px
>>132410998
Good luck paying that back, I bet that register holds as much money as the average worker makes in months.
>>
>guy will literally shoot you if you dont give him the money

retarded burgers
>>
>>132411198
This
They can't handle the fact there's a white woman reproducing white children. They're hell bent on the coming white minority mantra.
>>
Retail and fast food joints can and do treat their employees like complete shit at every opportunity. I think there's a real sadistic element to it, where a douchebag 45-year old making $35k per year delights in torturing people in their teens and 20s. And corporate doesn't care because the turnover is so high.

>be 19
>work a night job at target to pay for school
>see a single father working to support 3 kids get screamed at by our fuckface manager because he showed up an hour late for work
>even though the only reason he was late was that he had to take his daughter to the hospital
>manager calls a "team meeting" and publicly berates the man, who is probably already worried sick about his kid

It really sucks. You're not a person in their eyes.
>>
>>132410998
Hopefully she can sue the company. It shouldn't be her job to fight off robbers especially if she isn't armed.
>>
>>132411385
i'm with this guy
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>132410998
not surprised
>>
>>132410998
If the goverment didn't fund the corporations and limited the free market with obstuctions and taxation, I'd be fine with this.

BTW if I were running a shop, I'd rather hire a gun owning man, so this doesn't happen.
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
WATCH THE VIDEO. Here's what happened.

>store policy: leave max amount of some small amount in the register after X hour, move everything else to the safe periodically
>lazy pregnant trash fails to do this, has $400 in the register
>robber empties the register, can't get in the safe
>bitch pay up, you should've emptied the register

Not that unfair, desu
>>
>two year old story
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pregnant-popeyes-worker-fired-after-armed-robbery/

Get fucked OP
>>
>>132411723
fuck
>>
>>132411689

I worked at a Nigger lover company called Lanier Parking in Georgia.

We worked at a hospital. There was a nigger bitch. Ugly as hell name "SMEARAH" When ever a pregnant white woman came to the hospital. She would get uppity and exclaim nigger quotes such as "Why are white people having babies?"

You can only imagine the joy I had working with such a sub human ape in my own peoples created nation and land. Which pushes niggers like her on all of us.

P.S. Lanier Parking is a big racket. To many niggers work their for it not to be.

DEATH TO KIKES NIGGERS AND THE LIKE!
>>
>>132410998
she didnt do her job and the company lost too much money because of that, she didn't do her job.
>>
>>132412030
I can understand REPRIMANDING a staffmember for neglecting to adhere to a guideline like that, but demanding she cough up to replace it is still absurd
>>
That's fucking ridiculous.
What were they expecting, her to leap over the counter, tackle the armed gunman and put him in a suplex or something?
>>
>>132410998
All hail capitalism. Too poor to hire a night guard. Too complacent to stop crime. Blame your serfs and replace them. Put on your job routine and the advertisement and the application. Chicken cooker needed. Must walk on water and prevent robberies. If it hails on my broke ass shitty store, my franchise will come kick you in the nads
>>
>>132412030

I actually blame nigger lovers for not having niggers segregated where they belong.

This robbery happened because of KIKES and NIGGER LOVERS.

PROVE ME WRONG!

PRO TIP : You can't!
>>
>>132412323
They didn't demand she cough it up. They didn't sue her for it. They gave her two options: fix it or don't work there anymore. Why isn't that fair?
>>
File: saf.jpg (391KB, 1024x720px) Image search: [Google]
saf.jpg
391KB, 1024x720px
>>132410998
>stolen

There was probably more money in the register than was supposed to be there.
>fuck making a drop, I'll do it later.
If you dont do your job and the money that ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE DRAWER gets taken, you are held responsible.

They need to take her to court.
>>
>>132412030
Most poltards are too stupid to watch the video before shooting their mouths off.
>>
>>132411689
>being this much of a victim
>>
>>132411385
fbpb
>>
>>132410998
Well the story is no longer valid, as the franchise has hired her back. Also this was not the corporations policy but that of an independent franchise. In fact the reason she got the job back is due to corporate looking into it. So try again.
>>
>>132410998
that is fucking insane.
>>
>>132410998
these companies are shit
fuck em all
>>
>>132412797
>it only took mass media shaming to get them to do the right thing so its all right
>the ability to use mass media to shame corporations is available to everyone
>she wasn't an exception because she was a pregnant woman at all
>>
She left way too much money in the register.
She did not empty the drawer like her job demanded when it got full and now they lost $400 because she didn't do her job properly.
She is not a victim.
They lost $400 because she didn't do her job.
>>
>>132412521
You've got an extremely valid point; these franchises stretch their part-time minimum wage help extremely thin and expect miracles while the manager and the four assistant managers and shift leaders just coast. All she has to prove is that the store was short-staffed that day (ie it usually is) and she's golden. Fuck the fast food industry worst job ever.
>>
>>132410998
Does 'Popeyes' have a policy about how to react during a robbery? Do you get fired for resisting? Many stores require their employees to cooperate.

Hopefully her state will grant her full unemployment due to wrongful termination and jack up the UI payments to that Popeyes to cover it.
>>
>>132412030
i lol'd recently seeing a small sign with small print saying something about the store's safe being inaccessible so tl;dr dont rob us pls. as if typical thugs are gonna stop and read something before dinduing.
>>
File: kl6.jpg (123KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
kl6.jpg
123KB, 641x530px
>>132412695

So, I watch the video.
>fuck making a drop, I'll do it later

And it was probably an inside job. Per the video, the manager had problems with making her drops on time, so she made herself a mark. One of those employees is going to talk.

Heres the 411 for you wanna-be managers -- leave money in the drawer, and you absolutely, positively, WILL get robbed.
>>
>>132413072
;P. Thanks. Common law is shit but i like making fun of it
>>
>>132410998
Just listen to her. I believe Popeye's
>>
Minimum wage, minimum effort.
>>
>>132410998
>because Marissa says:
Right there in the report. "Marissa says she was fired because"
Yeah, I'd like to hear the full fucking story before I fall for this manufactured outrage. I want to hear what the company and the police have to say.

This is fucking Facebook post tier. "ONE LIKE EQUALS ONE SUPPORT FOR THIS SINGLE MOM".
>>
>>132413355
Shitty country, shitty post
>>
>>132413061
Any idea as to how much is the maximum that Popeyes allows in the till? 399? Did the customer just before the robber tip her over the edge and she had no chance to make her drop?
>>
File: ljh79.jpg (547KB, 1024x842px) Image search: [Google]
ljh79.jpg
547KB, 1024x842px
>>132412521
>Too poor to hire a night guard. Too complacent to stop crime

She got robbed because she made a habit on not making her drops. Those employees talk my friend. Word gets out fast when there is money in the drawers.

One of the best ways to deter crime is to make your drops.
>>
>>132411723
you conveniently left out how that single father was non-white.

I mean, if you expect me to empathize with the story, I need to know the facts.

If the man in your story was non-white, fuck him, he can go back to his country of origin before complaining.

If he was white, why the fuck did he decide to have 3 kids while not being in a financially stable position, to where working shit retail like Target is the only viable choice to make? How shit of a person are you by bringing children into the world while being unskilled?
>>
File: 1488167408216.png (325KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1488167408216.png
325KB, 667x670px
>>132410998
What's does the webm have to do with the topic? This shit is becoming like /b/
>>
>>132412521
Having armed night guards in every fast food restaurant would result in accidental shooting deaths and lawsuits over unjustified shootings. It is cheaper to just accept the robberies that occur and require that the till be drawn down periodically to minimize the loses.
I'm not saying it is right. Those are just the economics of the situation.
>>
>>132413495
It's usually only 100 dollars. After the shift is over you deposit the extra cash in a chute on top of the bolted down safe. It's very possible that the store's one open front register can make 300 bucks over the course of a 7 or 8 hr shift.
>>
>>132411723
Americans need unions again. 30 years ago you could go work for a grocery store and join a union. You'd start out bagging groceries or collecting carts, then move up as a cashier, then work in produce or become a butcher. You'd have a pension, benefits, and a wage high enough to buy a small house.
>>
>>132411783
god damn was that bitch on 4th or 5th kid?
>>
>>132413109

as if they could read
>>
>>132413626
Will you shut the fuck up? No one is going to rob a store that has a known guard, nigger please. People hit soft targets because there is no resistance, even though it pays out little cash. You put an armed guard at a place, no one is going to rob it, this isn't a video game you fucking faggot.
>>
Let me guess. Indian owners.
>>
>>132410998
She failed the terms of employment, that's what they're going after.

If this goes to court in a jury she will win.

>>132411526
Honestly it's pretty nigger tier to go after fast-food or convenience stores, they don't have much.

Best place it big box stores, I remember having like $5k+ in mine sometimes with the 20s full. If it's a mexican area everyone pays cash.
>>
>>132411723

I summered in Amerika with some NJ m8s and we all took wait staff positions to meet sluts. We were all rich fags but never let the manager know this and when a demented Jewess dope fiend shit literally everywhere and left needles all over the lavatory the manager "Don" tried to strong arm us into cleaning it up and we refused citing health concerns because of AIDS and told him to get a pro to do it he suspended all of us in a big public show of force. What he didn't realise was that we had put a VOR Pearlcorder over the wall and into his office's suspended ceiling and had been recording him doing everything from coke to the restaurant's ugliest waitress. There was some big mall party and we went in a Ferrari and 911T and he was there...out on the lawn drunk and couldn't figure out why we had cars like that. We caught him alone by the keg and dragged him into the hedges and beat him hard from his nipples to his knees and then played him a tape getting a hummer from this snaggletoothed whore. We asked him if he got the message or we could send a copy to his house so his wife could explain it to him. We all got $500 US$ all the best shifts for rich sluts and 1 hour free top drinking at the bar every night until we quit. Faggot would nervously paw at his tie knot every time we were around him.
>>
File: surprisesurprise.jpg (49KB, 1091x291px) Image search: [Google]
surprisesurprise.jpg
49KB, 1091x291px
>>132414179
>>
File: 1497194417923.jpg (114KB, 1225x706px) Image search: [Google]
1497194417923.jpg
114KB, 1225x706px
>>132414234
>Honestly it's pretty nigger tier to go after fast-food or convenience stores, they don't have much

They usually dont because they know there is shit in the drawer compared to the risk. But, when you have a manager that doesnt make their drops, word gets out and it wont be long before Obama's son comes in to take it.
>>
>>132412030
That just means you get fired, not pay back what was stolen, glad I live in California with strong worker rights that makes that illegal
>>
>>132414148
they don't even need to be armed.

Some reasonably big guy with a security shirt on it is enough to deter 90% of low-level criminals.
>>
>>132410998
>Should employees have to pay for money stolen out the register during an armed robbery?

That seems like bullshit. I can't think of a single corporation whose policy isn't "cooperate with all of a robber's demands because your life is worth more". That Popeye's is probably insured.
>>
>>132414179
I was thinking Thai or Vietnamese but close enough
>>
She broke protocol. She deserved to be fired.
>>
>>132410998

I used to work in a convenience store after shcool, and I worked the till alone, during the summer I also had to scoop ice cream for people which took me away from the till and cigarettes. Someone stole cigs and the boss told me I was responsible to pay for them, I said no for reasons that I wasn't responisble for theft if my duties required me to be unable to observe the store. Boss took the money out of my pay anyway. After that I just helped myself to whatever food and drinks in the store without reporting it on my tab. Fuck that asshole.

>Has Corporate America gone too far this time?
Greed and corruption isn't just in Corporate America. Fuck them all.
>>
>>132410998
Just shows that corporations do not think of their employees as humans with inherent value, just replaceable parts in a machine. Same reason we don't have a reasonable health care system.
>>
>>132412695
This is reasonable. Leaving large amounts in the till and not in the safe only incentivizes more robberies.
>>
>>132414179

That's a Paki name.
>>
The new Supreme Court Justice picked by Trump will always favor business over people.
>>
>>132415175

400 US$? That's nothing.
>>
>>132410998
>Should employees have to pay for money stolen out the register during an armed robbery?

Fuck no. That's ridiculous, they work for chump change. Popeyes can hire armed security if they are so concerned with their profits. Pretty surprising it's even legal for them to charge her. I mean she should get punished for not following rules but expecting her to give them money kek.
>>
>>132414514

>Cuckfornia
>>
>>132410998
Any more of vid related op?
>>
>>132415270
>The new Supreme Court Justice picked by Trump will always favor business over people.

This is what concerns me the most. His rulings have been pretty shit in the past.
>>
>>132413521
>If the man in your story was non-white, fuck him, he can go back to his country of origin

He's a black man whose family is descended from the slaves that were brought here from the US even existed.

>If he was white, why the fuck did he decide to have 3 kids while not being in a financially stable position

He and his wife both worked, they had enough to support their kids but she died not long after the 3rd kid was born. You want to argue that it's his fault for not being able to see the future?

>>132413923
>Americans need unions again.

Actually, we did have a union. It just wasn't very strong.
>>
>>132412030
I used to work in a gas station behind a glass window. The manager wanted us to do safedrops every time the till went above $200.00. Try doing a 30 second safedrop when you have 6 customers in line. Most of the time, one of those motherfuckers will have a 100 that they want to break and I'll be forced to open the safe and fuck about in there.

We told the public we didn't know the safe combo, but really we did. Getting robbed is just the cost of doing business. I don't care what your corporate guidelines say. You should scholarship some cash to the local PD if you want preferencial treatment for robberies.
>>
>>132415595
>muh slaves
>muh sympathy for black pipo
>>
>>132413708
?
300 bucks? in 7 hours?
What sort of fast food place makes that little
>>
>>132415270
>>132415580

You're not entitled to a job and they can fire you for anything.

The more you shit on business, the less things get made, and the less jobs are available.

Of course, you guys are NEETs or minimum wage workers. You have never started a business.
>>
File: 1494134527766.gif (1MB, 355x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494134527766.gif
1MB, 355x225px
>>132413923
This here is my kind of nazi.
>>
>>132413521

>dumb lazy niggers won't even work, just want gibs
>bail on their kids
>single father working shit job and taking care of children

..uhh?
>>
>>132415891
Only if the unions are private. Private negotiations are the best.
>>
>>132415808
>>132415808
>Of course, you guys are NEETs or minimum wage workers. You have never started a business.

Being a faggot on the internet because you can't read well isn't a business. I never said she shouldn't be fired, I said they can't hold her job ransom for money. You obviously have never owned a business if you think that's legal anywhere you mouthy twat.
>>
>>132415194
I stand correct. Same race. Way worse religion.
>>
>>132415666
I'm not talking about sympathy, I'm saying the notion of "go back to his country" is retarded. The US formally banned the slave trade around 1800. The US was founded, officially, in 1776 (but really it was more like 1789). Most black Americans are descended from people who came here before 1789.
>>
>>132413624
It makes you horny doesn't it? it's okay, anon, me too. In fact, I'm beginning to swell up like a balloon.
>>
>>132416015

>Can't hold her job ransom for money

They can do as they please in that regard because it's not her job.
>>
>>132415627
This
Fellow former gas station slave. Having to stop every time you hit the limit isn't possible.

Then they say drop it down to 15 overnight but then you don't have any change for customers.

So then you have to turn everyone away or use the safe "You don't have access to" in front of everyone
>>
>>132415595
>He's a black man whose family is descended from the slaves that were brought here from the US even existed.
>Brought to a far more prosperous and safe land, rife with opportunity, receiving the best treatment a shitskin had ever gotten anywhere else on the planet, and still can't make ends meet

You expect me to have sympathy for some shitskin? Fuck off. He is lucky to be able to work and have a job, as his contemporaries in his original country would have treated them much worse.

>>132416125
That notion is not retarded, because he was placed in the best environment his kind could ever ask for. Slavery was too good for blacks, they need to go back.
>>
>>132413061
They lost 400$???? Oh my god, that's a whole hour worth of money.
>>
>>132411198
FPBP
they knew she cavorted with the robbery-nigger but just couldn't prove it
>>
>>132413061
Hell, the robber could have shot any single machine and cost them thousands of dollars. And they fired this woman over 400$.
>>
>>132416015
>You obviously have never owned a business if you think that's legal anywhere

0/10
>>
>>132413923

Retarded.

>start a business, your workers unionize, you can't fire them for it, you get bled dry

Fuck you, commie. You're why businesses automate or refuse to hire new employees.
>>
>>132410998
The owner takes home the biggest profits and for that is taking the risks. Employees should not be held financially responsible for robberies or any other disasters expect if it was intended by the employee.
>>
>>132414031
>>132414031
How many kids do you need until obtaining handouts is economically viable?
>>
File: CRP_0016.webm (3MB, 608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0016.webm
3MB, 608x1080px
>>132413624

She has a shopping bag of goods because she made a financial transaction. Thread is about Corporate America which probably sold her said goods. It's related.
>>
File: 1497367075206.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1497367075206.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>132416329

The fixed assets (machines) are insured. The money isn't.
>>
>>132415379
>to you
>>
Sage. Israeli poster at it again.
>>
>>132410998
>be me
>watching debate on gods existence
>be me wondering whats habbening on /pol/
>see upskirt webm
>be me instantly curious
>click thread watch webm
>dick tingles bzzzz
>off to fap
>>
>>132411198
even if that did happen, why would a business have the ability to extort money out of its employees?
>>
Maybe if they paid more wages they would attract staff who actually give a fuck
>>
>>132417108
if she had followed guidelines, she would NOT have been robbed and she would have a job.
>>
>>132417395
She would have been robbed all the same but they would have lost a bit less of what is a pretty insignificant amount of money.

On the other hand if they paid well and had staff that cared about the business, they'd probably quietly cough it up. I've coughed up 160 bucks because of a short till before even though I'm pretty sure I didn't fuck up and it was the guy who took money from my till mid shift to the bank for change who fucked up.

Just told him if it ever happens again I'll quit, and he didn't want that because I was actually a good worker, because they paid decent and were picky with their hiring.

Probably they just wanted to get rid of this bitch
>>
>>132410998
Why does this video focus so much on the woman being a mother and her kids? How is that even relevant to the story? I almost gagged with how overly-sentimental it was.
>>
>>132411198
factoid
>>
>>132413521

You are more of a nigger then that nigger mentioned in the post ever will be.
>>
>>132411385
bBbrabbpfBerrrpfBraaapf
>>
>>132410998
>>132416571
more!

for science!
>>
File: 1490522054056.png (120KB, 874x792px) Image search: [Google]
1490522054056.png
120KB, 874x792px
>>132418197
>She would have been robbed all the same

She was robbed because the robber knew there was a good haul in that drawer. It wasnt a random crime.

If she had made her drops, the robber would not have showed up.
>>
>>132414363
Fag
>>
File: 1498851109644.jpg (70KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
1498851109644.jpg
70KB, 500x525px
>>132411783
Jesus christ the breed like cockroaches
>>
>>132419016
How did he know? It's policy literally everywhere to minimize money in the till. Doesn't stop idiots risking years of their life in jail for a few hundred dollars. They're desperate people who don't give a fuck about prison and just want a few hundred dollars for drugs or alcohol or food, not intelligent criminals.
>>
>>132411723
>working at Target
Fuck off. Better to be homeless then bow down to Target management. Situations like this occurring around the clock 7 days a week 365 days a year is proof positive Americans are worthless lazy subordinate niggers that will never rise up against there oppressors in a revolution. All of the employees in that meeting should have stood up, grabbed the retard manager, drug him into the street and took turns beating him while others live streamed the incident on facebook as a warning to uppity nigger managers. But no, they sat there and took it just like the subordinate niggers they are.

>inb4 hur only at Target and other low wage jobs
Nah. All persons living in America that subsist as wage slaves regardless of pay scale are subordinate niggers including those of you that are offended by reading this post. Stay mad niggers including all you white trash pieces of shit that think nigger tier lifestyle is defined by a persons skin color.
>>
>>132416892
You aren't supposed to leave more than about $100 in a register to prevent losses. So few people pay with cash that it very well could have taken more than a day to reach over $400.

It's suspicious and negligent.
>>
BRRAAAAAAAAAAAFFFPPTTFFFF
>>
File: 1372380344_5786_image.jpg (47KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1372380344_5786_image.jpg
47KB, 600x338px
>>132419369
So he just randomly walked and got lucky?

Ask a cop. He was tipped of one of the employees. Hell, one of those employees probably texted his ass once the drawer got good. "Yo, its up to $400 man" "aaiigggghttt we good."
>>
File: Boggle1.gif (566KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Boggle1.gif
566KB, 300x300px
>>132416571
I wonder what she did with those bananas
>>
>>132420030
So if they can prove that they can charge her ass. What's the problem?

How "lucky" is it really that he's on his way to prison one of these days
>>
>>132419837
Nigga what? Of all the times I've been to fast food establishments, pretty much everyone payed with cash.
>>
>>132410998
She didn't refuse, that's a lawsuit claim
She got her job back and 2k in back pay a month later.
>>
>>132419016
I've been robbed at work for less than 10 bucks
>>
File: baller spiderman3.gif (3MB, 428x242px) Image search: [Google]
baller spiderman3.gif
3MB, 428x242px
>>132420350
cops are going to put any effort into catching him. In a small town, possibly, but typically its a cursory 'investigation' with minimal effort and thats it. $400 bucks and noone was hurt? This goes on the back burner fast.
>>
>>132412588
You are right
>>
>120 replies
>no AnCap memes

I'm disappointed
>>
File: IMG_4595.jpg (344KB, 950x1249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4595.jpg
344KB, 950x1249px
>>132410998
ITS NAME IS DECISION SCIENCE THEY FIRE PREGNANT PEOPLE ALL THE TIME!

ONLY DEHOMAG HAS THE OFFICIAL CENSUS AND THOSE RECORDS REMAIN SECRET. THAT CENSUS SYSTEM EVOLVED. MANY COMPANIES USE DECISION SCIENCE BY OTHER GUISES. HIGH VETERAN SUICIDE RATES IS A GENOCIDE RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSES. WAKE UP AMERICA WE NEED YOU!
>>
File: 1497827751927.jpg (113KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497827751927.jpg
113KB, 1200x720px
>>132420850
>i was robbed by an outlier

Cool.

now, have a manager not make drops and leave 4+ times the amount of cash thats allowed in the drawer and see how fast you get robbed.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.