[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did God Create Evolution?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: god evolution.jpg (44KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
god evolution.jpg
44KB, 600x338px
Did a higher being create the land and resources that allowed evolution to happen? I find it hard to believe that what we call "consciousness" could have just appeared as an evolutionary trait. I think it had to have been inserted into us by a higher being.

also: god =/= god from the bible
>>
Completely reasonable OP.

Remove the idiocy and "specificness" and prophethood from religion and it's actually quite nice.
>>
>>132409085

I know what you mean. Ex: "He literally took adams rib out and then made a woman"
>>
>>132409302
Yeah shit like that. Religion has to evolve to stay relevant.

Eg. If Catholicism did away with Jesus and just said "all can be forgiven by the Lord God/Holy Spirit because god loves his creation" instead of "oh it's bc Jesus died for our sins etc etc"
>>
File: 1498605833497.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498605833497.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>132408829
>I find it hard to believe that what we call "consciousness" could have just appeared as an evolutionary trait. I think it had to have been inserted into us by a higher being.

Just because you're stupid doesn't mean that all the answers, to some things YOU can't even fathom, is (((god))).

Counsciouness is the amalgamation of chemical reactions in your brain, your past experiences, your enviroment and your genetic disposition.

And there isn't any actual form of a higher being, such as god.

Don't you think that god would've erased humanity by now?
>>
>>132410197

>chemical reactions create consciousness

you have as much proof of that as i do of a higher being
>>
>>132411707
So, are you done being an illiterate nigger or are you going to read and comprehend the rest of my post before giving a coherent response, faggot?
>>
>>132408829
Got created niggers and then picked his (((chosen people))) hail satan faggot.
>>
>>132408829
Could be
But isn't this "Christian Science"? which was created by a Satanist?
>>
>>132408829
God came from another type of universe. God created this universe for himself. There could be multiple Gods and multiple universes.
>>
File: 1498941357511.jpg (547KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1498941357511.jpg
547KB, 1252x1252px
>>132408829
God created/is the infinite dimensions and time lines. God is everything
>>
>>132408829
The universe is fine tuned for life:
https://www.amazon.com/New-Proofs-Existence-God-Contributions/dp/0802863833
Also God is the efficient cause of creation.
>>
Science is the discovery of the inner workings' of God's miracles
>>
>>132414034
totally fine tuned
just look how much life there is in the universe
pls ignore the billion of light years of absolutely inhabitable space of nothingnes and that we have no idea what other universes and their constants look like
so pls keep worshipping the kike on stick
>>
>>132414402
*snore*
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.