[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#NotAllGorillas Redpill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7

File: HumanZooGermany.jpg (18KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
HumanZooGermany.jpg
18KB, 225x300px
Why are black people accepted into society if gorillas are not?

THE CASE FOR GORILLAS

There are gorillas that are smarter than people. There is a gorilla named KoKo that can communicate with sign language.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koko_(gorilla)
> Koko's training began at the age of 1, and now, according to Patterson, she can use more than 1,000 signs.

The simple act of communicating, albeit through sign language, is a feat that many human beings, in particular those with down syndrome or severe autism, will never be capable of. This gorilla is more capable of being a part of society than MANY people. Notice: I said "people," not "black people." So, I have not even brought up fucking race yet!

INTRODUCING THE ANALOGY

If this gorilla is more capable of being a part of society than so many people, then why is it sitting in a cage, as an outcast from society, where it very well could be getting ogled at by degenerates much less intelligent than itself?

If #NotAllGorillas are incapable of being a part of society, then why are all gorillas kept in cages when many "human beings" are not?

If a subset of africans being capable of participating in society justifies letting all africans participate in society, then why aren't all gorillas allowed to participate under the same logic?

THE CASE AGAINST AFRICANS

Africans weren't always considered "human beings." They used to be used in exhibits at zoos.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Baartman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_zoo
> Some of [the human zoos] placed indigenous Africans in a continuum somewhere between the great apes and the White man.

Africans really were viewed simply as animals. Think about it -- US citizens were even importing them as CATTLE. They would not have made it to the US in the 1700s and 1800s without the intent of being used in cotton fields.
>>
>>132407620

WHERE THE MISTAKE WAS MADE

Africans only became "human beings" as a result of ambiguity in the Emancipation Proclamation, which was only written by Abraham Lincoln to fuck over the South.

"You're free now" didn't mean "you're a human being just like me now;" it meant "you are now a wild animal that people should not own as a pet, just like grizzly bears, moose, or lions."

ANALOGY: "You're free mittens! Free to run around in the forest, sniff the asses of other cats, and figure out shit on your own outside of society."
EXPECTATION: "You're free Tyrone! Free to run around in the forest, rape other dindus, and figure out shit on your own outside of society."
REALITY: "Muh gibs! I'll sleep on the street, rape your children, and beg for shit."

This mistake was further compounded by idiots analogous to the current cucks that currently run PETA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwm5UcGJ5wY

SPELLING OUT THE CONCLUSION FOR THE LIBERALS

There is a subset of black people that have been taught english, math, and how to participate society. Thanks to a gorilla named KoKo, there is also a subset of gorillas that could be capable of participating in society.

The question that I am presenting is how are we drawing the line between what can and can't participate in society?

If a subset of gorillas is more capable of participation than a subset of dindus, then #NotAll logic shouldn't be a qualification for ALL to participate.
>>
>>
This is my first shot at putting down the logic for a thought I had today.

I'm not sure all of it is perfectly sound, but I think I'm onto something.

What does /pol/ think? Do I have anything substantial here?
>>
File: Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (10KB, 250x293px) Image search: [Google]
Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg
10KB, 250x293px
>>
File: JUST.png (451KB, 545x351px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
451KB, 545x351px
>>132407620
>>
File: 1452741715882.jpg (101KB, 610x857px) Image search: [Google]
1452741715882.jpg
101KB, 610x857px
>>
File: 1476484788828.png (450KB, 515x336px) Image search: [Google]
1476484788828.png
450KB, 515x336px
>>
File: 1498078191986.png (289KB, 700x670px) Image search: [Google]
1498078191986.png
289KB, 700x670px
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.