[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT "mosque"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 21

File: 1410827289627.jpg (12KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1410827289627.jpg
12KB, 380x250px
Guys.

I am muslim, none of that cultist/offshoot bullshit, just a proper sunni that prays 5 times a day like 99% of the rest of the muslim population.

I am here to tell you that the Western world has reached a new low. I don't know what this LGBT "mosque" is about, but everything about it screams libtard fantasies and a rather interesting variation of the Stockholm syndrome.

So let me be straight, we have absolutely nothing to do with this so-called "mosque", it is more detached from our faith than a Zimbabwean synagogue is. I know its (((them))) behind it, and I know they are reading this post right now ready to call me Achmed for calling them out on this, but regardless of the consequences, I wish that /pol/ would stand up for the little guy here and defend us muslims. Please don't let the current depiction of islam by these mentally deranged kuffar make you think we are this way.

That is all. Thanks for reading.
>>
>>132405671
Jewish brainwashing.
>>
what's your nationality, OP?
>>
>>132405671
You guys stand for it better by throwing them from buildings.
>>
>>132405671
Please bomb it.
>>
>>132405671
It's because deranged leftists have a boner for Islam but it isn't exactly what They shout it to be. So they will force it that way so they can shout at people" see Islam is peace and loves the gays"
>>
>>132405671
>defend us muslims
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

But if you bomb that lgbt mosque I'm gonna ejaculate and crusade you last.
>>
>>132405671
>pray 5 times a day
Why? This has always sounded autistic as fuck.

Most of not all religions are just brainwashing cancer. in4fedora shitposting
>>
>>132406537
*if
>>
>>132406071
Nationality is Moroccan. We have the longest friendship with the USA and have never betrayed you once, nor have you treated us badly.

>>132406334
>>132406436
Thank you for the words of consolation.

>>132406477
You know, I really don't understand this. Our mindsets are completely incompatible and I feel more at ease with conservatives. I think the whole refugee crisis is one that could have been avoided if you simply closed the sewers, literally 99% of them are economic combat-age migrants with zero education.
>>
>>132406537
By forcing followers to practice rituals every fucking day and putting Islam into every facet of their lives, from clothing to food, Islam becomes an essential part of their identity - indeed, the most important part of it. So they're willing to do ANYTHING to defend it.

Compare that system with one that only requires you go to church once a week and doesn't even punish you if you don't follow the 10 commandments in your daily life. Which system will be stronger?
>>
>>132406655
>literally 99% of them are economic combat-age migrants with zero education.
I know that, everyone that hasn't been brainwashed by ultraleftism knows that, it's fucking obvious, but try to tell this to leftists and you're gonna be accused of being a nazi.

(In your case their brains will shortcircuit, since muslims MUST be peaceful and tolerant and accusing you of racism would label them as islamophobes.)
>>
>>132405671
FUCK YOU
I thought my province was safe until today I see there is a designated prayer spot in a medical center
FUCKING DIE BITCH
>>
>>132405671
>commit atrocities against the west
>silence from the muslim community
>west starts making a mockery of mosques
>cry enough tears to turn your desert into a new ocean
>>
>>132406537
Islam is everything to me anon, it is literally the sole reason to remain drawing breath, because I serve my Lord and wish to be his eternal slave. This sentiment is commonplace among muslims, and we feel blessed to have our brains washed from the impurities. While I certainly am no saint or perfect, I feel empowered to be the best muslim I can be.

>>132407153
That maple syrup clearly went up to your head, for I have nothing to apologize for. Or do you somehow think that the atrocities of mental nutcases and the lash back of draconian foreign policy is somehow the fault of a muslim? That association between terrorism and islam is one engineered by your (((media))) and I refuse to bow down to it. Similarly, I do not hold a grudge against an entire grudge for the actions of a few(i.e Breivik).
>>
>>132405671
Shia vs Sunni just seems like an arbitrary divide (like Catholic vs Protestant).

Anyways, whose funding this Mosque? As disagreeable as it is to some I've known quite a few Muslims from want to keep their gay/lesbian sexuality and their faith. This Mosque might be an extension of that desire.
>>
File: fagcannonball.jpg (41KB, 570x312px) Image search: [Google]
fagcannonball.jpg
41KB, 570x312px
>>132405671
Our world is so decadent that our only attack against you guys is spreading sexual perversion. Kill us pls
>>
>>132407153
>But but those western citizens that got blown up weren't innocent at all! Y-you see, they lived in a country that bombed muslims, so they were enemies by definition!
>Islam is peaceful!
>Only in self-defense!
>We don't kill innocents! We just change the definition of "innocent" until we're the good guys!
>>
>>132407561
>Islam is everything to me anon, it is literally the sole reason to remain drawing breath, because I serve my Lord and wish to be his eternal slave. This sentiment is commonplace among muslims
And there you go. Islam creates retarded, brainwashed mudshits, as I said here: >>132406849
>>
>>132407561
>Islam is everything to me anon, it is literally the sole reason to remain drawing breath, because I serve my Lord and wish to be his eternal slave.

Stockholm Syndrome: The post
>>
File: 1482475071849.jpg (41KB, 444x337px) Image search: [Google]
1482475071849.jpg
41KB, 444x337px
>>132405671
kill yourself achmed
>>
>>132407561
>That association between terrorism and islam is one engineered by your (((media)))
Piece of shit your own holy books (both quran and sunnah) ORDER you to kill infidels. There are countless fatwas by famous ulemas ordering mudshits to committ terrorism.

Lying piece of shit who the fuck do you think are you gonna taqiyya?
>>
>>132405671
Now you know what we Christians have been dealing with. The cancer that is the modern world seeps in and infects the otherwise righteous. Some of your people think that you'll take over the west but it'll be western degeneracy that tempts your people away.
>>
>>132405671
Go fuck another 9 year old abdul. Just FUCK right off this is a christian board
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 640x370px
>>132405671
>defend us
nah calling you pic related
>>
>>132405671
Just start screaming cultural appropriation and what their heads explode quicker than the World Trade Center.
>>
>>132407607
There are muslims with deviant desires, it is however completely nuts to try and channel these desires by changing God's law. We are ought to bide with them, and if we suffer from indecent desires, then may God reward us for restraining ourselves, for restraint is also an act of worship.

>>132407817
You're free to hold that opinion of me, don't forget to tip your fedora on your way out.

>>132408014
>your own holy books (both quran and sunnah) ORDER you to kill infidels.
Schlomo.

I dare you to produce a single verse that says such things. Just 1 verse.

>>132408058
I think only time will tell anon, I hope that the people will see the light.
>>
>>132405671
I can't wait to see Islam get destroyed by SJWs. Are those gibs still worth it, Ahmed?
>>
>>132405671
>the little guy here
>muslims
>defend us
I would rather not.
>>
>>132406655
Kek, I'm from Nador.
>>
>>132405671
>please defend us muslims from being eaten up by progressives in the west after we have just used them to secure a foothold in your society

kek, no
>>
>>132408289
Nador? Beautiful city, they have one of the best fish cuisines there. Once I'm done with my current client I will return to Morocco and pay a visit to Nador, I have friends living there. I have 2 houses, 1 in casa blanca and the other one in a remote forest.
>>
>>132408476
hahaha you're posting from tel aviv you kike shit
>>
>>132405671

It would be beautiful if Muslims and Christians could somehow unite against (((them))), their common foe. And of course against Freemasons, too, who may as well be (((them))), dimwits and tools though they be. {see the short animated film "Pet Goat" for an amusing illustration of this} But it would be the absolute best way to bring about world peace and harmony - and then once (((they're))) out of the picture once and for all, we can get back to slaughtering each other.
>>
>>132407561
There was no literal first-person Adam and Eve. Semen doesn't come from your backbone. Quran is wrong.
>>
it's gay how our enemies have the potential to be exactly the same as us but have just one screw loose that sends them veering off into retard land
>entire SJW ideology revolves around hatred of the most privileged race, but they fail to realize it's Jews and not whites
>entire Muslim ideology revolves around keeping women in line and purging the planet of anyone who doesn't share their rigid patriarchal value system, but they attack the symptom instead of the cause, they fail to realize the importance of striking at the root of the problem first (Jews) rather than endlessly cutting the leaves that swiftly regrow (gay night clubs, Ariana Grande concerts, etc)
>>
>>132408265
>your own holy books (both quran and sunnah) ORDER you to kill infidels.
>I dare you to produce a single verse that says such things. Just 1 verse.

"And when the forbidden months have passed, kill the idolaters wherever you find them and take them prisoners, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, then leave their way free. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful." Quran 9:5
>>
File: south_africa_mosque.png (272KB, 1339x635px) Image search: [Google]
south_africa_mosque.png
272KB, 1339x635px
>>132405671
> it is more detached from our faith than a Zimbabwean synagogue is
>Zimbabwean

There are already gay mosques in South Africa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bBPclHk9mc
Archived link: http://archive.is/hO02m
Original link: https://qz.com/824711/a-gay-mosque-in-cape-town-sounds-the-call-to-pray-for-everyone/

There's already Sh'ia sects and subsects of every branch Islam. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_schools_and_branches
What's the problem? I have to live with Mormon and Evangelicals sects including IURD, etc.
>>
>>132408631
/thread
>>
>>132408476
when you're living in one house, how do you maintain the other? do you go and check on it once in awhile?
how do you deal with the possibility that the mailman might notice that you've been gone for a week or two, and so he'll call his friends to break in at midnight and steal your belongings?
>>
File: 704917.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
704917.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
>>132405671
As a gay, I don't want to be associated with such a mosque either. It's a big middle finger to the values of a first-world nation.
>>
>>132408647
I have honestly no idea what you are blabbering on about. But I suggest you actually read the Quran before throwing statements around about things you have no idea about.

>>132408851
That is not true. Islam celebrates diversity by recognizing different races, and religions. Peaceful co-existence is possible.

>Verse (49:13) - English Translation
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

>>132409071
You know so little, let's continue to verse 9:6 and 9:7.

And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.

How can there be for the polytheists a treaty in the sight of Allah and with His Messenger, except for those with whom you made a treaty at al-Masjid al-Haram? So as long as they are upright toward you, be upright toward them. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him].

>source: https://quran.com/9/1-15?translations=20

Another mention about fighting unbelievers is made in the Quran in chapter 2, I will place it here for the sake of convenience

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.
>>
>>132409700
>Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
pfffsshh hahaha
>>
>>132409700
you've got to wonder what kinds of people it took to sit down and cook up such a potent mind virus so long ago
>>
>>132405671
You get it wrong friend. We don't hate you because of LGBT mosques, we hate you because you're muslims
>>
>>132405671
I like it. All mosques should be gay friendly and should host pride events. Fags should get married by your imams and no more sexism in mosques.
>>
>>132409283
>when you're living in one house, how do you maintain the other? do you go and check on it once in awhile?

I have reinforced metal bars in every window, the neighbors would notice if anyone tried to break in. Also, I have a camera setup that is connected to the internet, very convenient!

>how do you deal with the possibility that the mailman might notice that you've been gone for a week or two, and so he'll call his friends to break in at midnight and steal your belongings?
It's a risk I would have to take, but these things usually don't happen in the better parts of town. I also trust the policeman to do his job and check around every once in a while, I am fairly wealthy and live in a gated community though with security personnel staffing.
>>
>>132409107
>>
>>132409574
Your whole purpose is to corrupt our enemies. Get to it faggot. Make yourself worth something.
>>
>>132409700
>Peaceful co-existence is possible
Only under Islam.
It's not coexistence. It's subjugation.
>>
>>132405671
>I wish that /pol/ would stand up for the little guy here and defend us muslims.
No. You're pure evil, worse than faggots even, and you must be destroyed. Convert or die, as your kind like to say.
>>
File: 1486880766928.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1486880766928.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>>132405671
>we have absolutely nothing to do with this so-called "mosque"

We are fully aware of this. Go to a youtube comment section filled with liberals or something.
>>
>>132410081
Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit.

Also:
>we
Where do these newfags suddenly appear from? I swear /pol/ was different 4 years ago.

>>132410163
That's not how it works, faggot. We have only 4 school of thoughts, and even those differ on very minute details. Essentially a muslim in Morocco is the same as one in Indonesia, thousands of kilometers away.

>>132410323
Not really, we muslims have been protected by Christian coptic empires and have continued to blossom under their protection, God willing.

>>132410543
That is good to know
>>
File: 1489046541245.jpg (641KB, 2168x3263px) Image search: [Google]
1489046541245.jpg
641KB, 2168x3263px
>>132408014
>>132409071
Those fatwa's are invalid. Only Al Azhar can issue out fatwa's.
>>
File: 698791.jpg (80KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
698791.jpg
80KB, 640x426px
>>132410212
>our
I see you're into identitarian groupthink. Fuck off.
>>
>>132410715
Thanks for covering my back, anon.
>>
>>132410708
> Essentially a muslim in Morocco is the same as one in Indonesia, thousands of kilometers away.
Yes, a plague.
>>
>>132410821
That's not a nice attitude of you.
>>
>>132410804
Of course my brother
>>
>>132405671
whatever, abdul
you have my permission to allahu akbar it
>>
>>132405671
>I wish that /pol/ would stand up for the little guy here and defend us muslims
Die in a fire. You support a pedophiliac warlord.
>>
>>132410708
>Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong suit

Then learn to convey your message. You disassociate yourself from LGBT and ask /pol/ for help, yet are aware /pol/ is anti-islam. Why are you even here?

>""We"" newfag lmao

We as in the Western world because it was a response to your own message in which you mentioned the West, retard.
>>
>>132410708
Calling me faggot. I've already told you have to live / Cohabit with different sects of Christian specially some crazy one born in the Western Hemisphere and yours - Islam in my country. Spain has some Ahmadiyya mosque.

This doesn't even affects you, it is some Mosque in Germany not in Morocco. We Westerners ain't go to Germany and protest your gay mosque. Literally you have Muslim brothers in Western Civilization and have special needs and need a gay Mosque.

No one is subverting you from Morocco to go to the gay Mosque
>>
File: Hanging_Gardens_of_Babylon.jpg (294KB, 725x502px) Image search: [Google]
Hanging_Gardens_of_Babylon.jpg
294KB, 725x502px
>>132405671
I would love to torture you whole family of inbred subhumans to death. You are asymmetrical, mentally retarded scum. Welcome to Babylon, cunt. Enjoy your stay.
>>
it's the jews.
>>
>>132411425
You literally can takfir these Muslim that go to the gay Mosque. This is just new school of thought What does that have to do with us, Westerners?
>>
>>132405671
You reap what you sow. Your fellow Muslims will become decedent degenerates and abandon the tenets of their faith if they stay here, becoming 'part time believers.' And when Europeans have had enough, these liberal Muslims will be forced back into your countries, which they'll ruin with secularism, educational reforms, women's rights, etc. A 'live and let live' attitude which will make everyone less happy and well off as a result.

This is your own fault for trusting the likes of Soros and his magic bread crumb trail to Europe. We're going to kill each-other in a pointless civil war while Israel genocides more Palestinians, and Islamic culture will be battered by a wave of progressivism.
>>
As OP is still here:

War is coming faggot and there will be a reckoning. The times when you could outbreed us and just send more soldiers than we have bullets or arrows are past. Many of us are cucked but you're as stupid as ever thinking we're beaten. And once shit hits the fan you'll see exactly what whites are capable of. Because there is no one else capable of bloodshed like us.

Go on, think I'm larping. Let's see how funny it is when we've massacred your whole race and there's none of you to watch as it is all revealed to be a kike plan.
>>
>>132405671
>I wish that /pol/ would stand up for the little guy here and defend us muslims

Well we are never going to do that.

But if you want to enrich the LGBT mosque with trucks of peace then go right ahead.
>>
>>132405671
how does it feel op that half of "muslims" are assholes like shias or wahabists who act like utter dirt bags, yet try and act like they don't exist?

not even trolling op : I would have if say 15% of Christians were like that,
>>
>>132410715
holy whitewashing, batman
>>
>>132411795
>Half of Muslims

Hope you get raped by the other half until you open your stupid eyes.
>>
>>132410757
I see you're a rootless faggot.
Leave the board nigger.
>>132410708
You're part of a satanic cult.
You are evil. There is no coexistence with you because you will eventually force people to convert to your lie of a religion. I won't pay you faggots jizya. I want you and all evil to die.
>>
>>132410715
>do not commit aggression
Welp, mohamed's fucked then.
>>
>>132411366
> /pol/ is anti-islam
>Why are you even here?

I've been here long before your balls dropped, kid. /pol/ is a venting place for unfiltered political debate, it's literally in the name you flaming retard. If you thought that /pol/ is a hivemind then you are obviously confusing it with le reddit.

>We as in the Western world because it was a response to your own message in which you mentioned the West, retard.

The west is one person, lel.

>>132411501
>asymmetrical
Your choice of words for insults makes me think that your handle is probably just as colorful. So what do you call yourself, Cherrysugar bubbleblast?

>>132411721
>Bulgaria
My post was meant for the Western world, not some distant shithole of a farming plot.

>>132411795
Half? Nigger are you even trying? Look up the statistics, Shai's are literally 0,000001%.

>>132411931
>If it doesn't serve my gut feeling, its wrong.
The confirmation bias is real
>>
>>132405671

You think your religion is so great and all, following what's going on in the West you might come to a conclusion you're right and pisslam will take over the world... Stupid small minded kid, the kikes will NEVER let you take over, once they manage to completely destroy the rest of the western culture, you're fucking next in the line. And believe me, as maybe some whites might be leftover somewhere, your kind will be exterminated completely.
>>
File: soon.jpg (128KB, 820x550px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
128KB, 820x550px
>>132405671
> fags are a degeneracy that should not exist.
Theres some common ground. Now get the fuck out of Dearborn.
>>
>>132405671

muslims are fags now, don't be a homophobe
>>
Guys, this is OP.

Im done, heading out for a cigar. Got a Cohiba and a Montechristo No.4 reserved for this night.
>>
>>132405671
If you died I'd laugh
>>
>>132408602
yeah. this is some shitty roleplaying. fuck off, retard.
>>132405671
>>
>>132405671
Kill yourself achmed
>>
>>132412450
The guys in Ankara say are blaming that mosque in part of gullenism movement. Do you think Merkel, EU or e Westerners opened that gay mosque, man. It was Muslim people in our continent, man.

Do this: >>132411589
>>
>>132408265
That's the wonderful thing about "interpretation". Muftis, Preists, and e-celebs do it for a living. Fedoras too, they pray to the Gods of Science daily and are very selective of what they learn.

I recognize how ballsy it is to retcon your God's laws, but for the Muslims I've met they just have are operating out of the "have your cake and eat it too" logic. I think trying to compromise to very different lifestyles will have side affects years down the line but that's their problem.

Some years back I remember about reading about an all women Mosque in California, so hearing about an LGBT Mosque isn't surprising. I'm just wondering if the gay men sit with the women, to prevent lust etc.
>>
>>132412115
Lel. Triggered much?
>>
File: 1499122639652.jpg (11KB, 241x325px)
1499122639652.jpg
11KB, 241x325px
>>132407561
Breivik did nothing wrong you fucking nigger, islam is a violent larp of humanity savagery. But its probarly better than being a literally worthless chimp the lowest of the low
> inb4 muh allah meaning
Ofc it gives you meaning your kind have nothing built on the backs of hard working ancestors
>>
>>132414121
You're not your ancestors though.
And chances are your ancestors in particular were low class peasants and beggars who didn't contribute shit.
>>
File: IMG_4526.png (246KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4526.png
246KB, 640x360px
>>132407561
What you want to be a slave? That's textbook homosexuality.

You sound like some gay kink faggot who wants to be dressed up in leather and fucked in the ass

Man you Muslims are queer ass poofters
>>
>>132405671
Everybody knows it's (((them))). Still, it's nice to imagine all the butthurt from the Muslim communitied.
>>
OP is a nice guy
>>
>>132412450
>My post was meant for the Western world, not some distant shithole of a farming plot.

Keep trying to be clever shitstain, see how it ends. You don't even deserve an attempt at banter.
>>
>>132410804
Why don't you go fight for Assad in the holy crusade against Jewry and Salafism?
>>
>>132405671
I'd probably be a muslim if they were white and not smelly brown people.
>>
>>132405671
You're not being very progressive and tolerant. You're not a true muslim
>>
>>132415442
For real though, this "your mainstream islamic views aren't REEEEEL islam" shit must drive muslims up the wall.
>>
File: 1498318431699.jpg (16KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1498318431699.jpg
16KB, 500x322px
>>132414346
Keep telling yourself that, also my ancestors even if humble farmers were kings compared to the shit-tier of yours
>>
>>132415622
Your ancestors were probably either fishermen or rapists. Possibly both.
>>
>>132405671
You aren't the little guy, and I don't agree with most of what your religious texts encourage, but I agree this is bullshit.
>>
>Goatfuckers in the desert know more about jewish tricks than marxists
>>
>>132415708
That's still kings compared to mudslimes.
>>
>>132407037
>you're gonna be accused of being a nazi
>tfw National Socialist
>>
>>132416042
agreed
>>
>>132410955
Did you catch that my fellow crackers? These two guys who never met respect one another just for being Muslim together. I whites shared this kind of bond as other races do we would be in a much better place.
>>
>>132405671
>defend us muslims.
lmao. good one
>>
>>132407561
>Islam is everything to me anon, it is literally the sole reason to remain drawing breath, because I serve my Lord and wish to be his eternal slave

no offence but this is pathetic desu
>>
>>132416521
>>132415834

I think that a voice of reason prevails no matter your ethnicity or religion. We just have to build a bridge together, and stop trying to exploit each other.
>>
>>132414346
And you're people are- oh right. Nothing but a bunch of peasants.
>>
>>132417011
You admitted to being a slave to a religion that dictates you should murder us all. Push that shit on kikebook or something.
>>
>>132405671
Do what you must achmed, bomb it
>>
>>132416521
Yeah, because Muslim are totally peaceful, especially when each others company
>>
File: explanation_Sodom_Gommorrah.png (3MB, 2720x768px) Image search: [Google]
explanation_Sodom_Gommorrah.png
3MB, 2720x768px
>>132413357
>That's the wonderful thing about "interpretation". Muftis ,.. do it for a living.
Look at this Imah talking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bBPclHk9mc
>>
>>132417685
This, the only thing muslims love more than killing us is killing each other.

Their process is simple:

>Kill whitey
>Take his stuff to the islamic warlord
>Get some women to rape and be quiet
>Women and stuff runs out
>15 new warlords show up with a better form of Islam
>Muds kill each other until one left
>Breed like rabbits to pump up numbers
>Repeat
>>
>>132405671
It's literally only Jews pushing it. Jews are pushing these Muslim attacks, they're pushing a war with Norks, they're pushing the anti-Trump pro-immigration globalist garbage, it's literally 100% Jews.
>>
>>132405671
That's your problem, not ours. You filthy Saracens should never have come here to the West. Now you can enjoy your religion getting turned into faggotry.

Feel free to send these gay mosques a truck of peace though.
>>
>>132415622
>my ancestors even if humble farmers were kings compared to the shit-tier of yours
I highly doubt that.
>>132416521
He's a Moroccan Sunni and I'm an Iranian Shia.
It's almost as if our devotion to Islam is so great it still unites us despite kuffar trying to exploit us through division. Get fucked.
>>132417149
There is a 99.99% chance I am smarter, more educated, and come from a wealthier background than you lmao
>>
File: based_Iran.png (196KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
based_Iran.png
196KB, 600x339px
>>132414346
>My ancestors probably cohabited with people that got captured by Barbary Pirates. My town has still coastal fortications to defend from raids from Maghrebin pirates.

Btw, I hope you as Sh'ia commit pic related.
>>
>>132405671
>don't let the current depiction of islam by these mentally deranged kuffar make you think we are this way
not at all. i think you are way worse.
>>
>>132418571

You will burn in hellfire if you deny that Jesus is the son of God. And not the fake antichrist who is coming shortly.
>>
>>132418571
>It's almost as if our devotion to Islam is so great it still unites us despite kuffar trying to exploit us through division. Get fucked.

Yeh, your warlords have similar goals. Wait a bit.
>>
>>132419117
Muslims believe in Jesus. It's the same religion.
>>
>>132405671
Whats the problem. Do they have vaginas? Why do some of your males cover their heads? It's a religion. Only pharisees act all kooky and isis is led by the nose. The isis figure? A woman. Gays are on top of this dont you worry
>>
>>132419117
>Jesus is the son of God.
You realize not even early Christians believed this, and it is a fabrication that was made up later on to give the apostles more power?
How dumb and low of an iq you have to be to unironically believe in the western version of christianity I'll never know.
But yeah keep believing that a man had magic powers lmao if christianity didn't die you'd still be believing that the earth is the center of the universe and square shaped.
>>
>>132419427
you are a self-proclaimed slave
how much more pathetic can you get?
>>
>>132419427
You believe in Jesus stupid and that a man has magic powers. It's only the names they changed.

It's the same fucking religion, it's just remade to shape you into free soldiers.
>>
>>132405671
This is why you should stay out of the west. I'm not joking or memeing. The west will corrupt and ruin your religion.
Sunni Islam is especially susceptible, because there is not a strong central clergy. Any asshole can call himself an "Imam", even the gay Swedish one who marries lesbian Muslims.
As soon as some (probably German) Muslim incites something equivalent to a Protestant reformation within Islam, you're fucked.
>>
>>132419763
That fact you think being a servant of god is a bad thing just shows how dead and pathetic westernized bastardized cuckstianity is
>>
>>132410476
>can't trust them to

It's the bullet or the bucket for them
>>
>>132420068
I never said I don't believe in Jesus. But he was only a prophet, a mortal man. And no the final prophet salallahi alaihi wasalam did not have magic powers.
Islam is actually based on reality instead of fairytale fanfiction.
>>
>>132420195
then you and your kind should stay away from the west
>>
>>132419427
Except ... you're wrong .. early Christians definitely believed in Christ's deity, just read St Ignatius of Antioch who lived at the same time as Paul.

You really don't have much knowledge of Christianity to make that claim do you ? If you actually read the gospels you'll understand that Jesus proclaimed himself no mere man, but God.
>>
>>132405671
>I am muslim
Stopped reading there.

You are going to get cleansed disregarding your political stances, mahometan scum.

DEUS VULT
>>
>>132420618
>Paul
>early
He's one of the ones who changed the religion to give himself more power.
The gospels were not the words of prophet Jesus or god. Fanfiction written by humans who changed the religion for their own lust for power.
The original text of the bible no longer exists because it was taken out and replaced by said fanfiction.
>>
>>132420343

"Jesus was only a mortal man and not the Son of God"

Matthew 3:17
"And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

John 10:30
"The Father and I are one"

Luke 3:22
"And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”"

John 8:58

Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”
>>
>>132419427
In fact, Islam has huge contradictions and issues to contend with. Mohammed committed some pretty horrible atrocities torturing a Jewish man for his treasure, yet he's the good guy and perfect prophet ?

How about the big issue, that the Torah and the Prophets and if you appeal to history again, the Jewish communities, all asserted that prophets could only come from the lineage of Israel, and that the messiah would be the final prophet.

Jesus claims to be the first and last, beginning and the end, the alpha and omega. Repent and embrace the true faith.
>>
>>132420887
Funny, the Mormons say the exact same thing about the canonical Gospels.
>>
>>132405671
You should have never came to the west...Your women are going to turn into pornstars and men will turn gay.
>>
>>132420887
Literally no evidence for the claim. If the Quran is so perfect, why did Uthmam have to burn so many ?

Early ? The gospels and Paul's witing were done 20-30 years, while the latest biography of Mohammed was written 200 years, and even onward.
>>
>>132420887
Let's also not forget that your religion is directly tied to notions of statehood and is just as much as political ideology as it is a religion.
>>
>>132420195
I know atheists more pious than the pack of bum chums outside the mosque.

>Muslims only tell you the truth when you've nowhere left to escape to.

We are going to have great fun soon.
>>
> hey fellow pollocks
> i'm a muslim 100% normal guy
> i hate fags and smoke cigars
> love god just like you

fuck your taqiya bullshit ahmed.

fuck islam. fuck mohammed. fuck you.

you are an enemy of western civilization and you will never be welcome here. we will defeat you, again.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KS_xB92Prh0
>>
File: 20170704_222147.jpg (43KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
20170704_222147.jpg
43KB, 400x324px
>>132406537
>brainwashing
I wonder how many people realize they have their followers doing daily maintenance on their spine while taking a moment to clear their minds under the guise of making their God happy. Start taking notes lads.
>>
>>132421205
>Quoting edited fanfiction
>>132421279
Nice fanfiction. Real christians would spit on you.
>>132421491
Those were bad translations/fabrications of the original text, which is why he got rid of them.
>>
>>132405671
>prays 5 times a day like 99% of the rest of the muslim population
Ha-ha. Ha! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

>Islam is everything to me anon, it is literally the sole reason to remain drawing breath, because I serve my Lord and wish to be his eternal slave. This sentiment is commonplace among muslims, and we feel blessed to have our brains washed from the impurities. While I certainly am no saint or perfect, I feel empowered to be the best muslim I can be.
HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!
>>
>>132422002
This is the exact same thing every heretical sect say about the Bible. They believe that it's been corrupted and that they somehow have the "true Bible" or whatever. Even the Mormons say this.
>>
Can I have a little heart to heart with you OP?

A lot of American Muslims, usually Hanafi since they're mostly from freer countries like (pre-erdoshit)Turkey and Shias, which are a little lax with their fatwas (allowed to draw muhammad if it's "respectful" etc.)

... We all know the guys in their mid 20's will bend the rules around sometimes like "oh gee, I have reasonable assumption that this particular meal I am eating is halal, so it's permissible", and they'll usually jerk off to pornhub every now and then, but the POINT of being a Muslim is to acknowledge that people are committing Haram acts, people have their vices, BUT THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT IS TO OVERCOME YOUR HARAM ACTIONS AND DO BETTER, NOT CELEBRATE THEM.

There is literally no point in the religion anymore if we can't decide what is haram and what is halal;
Mosque with a built in vodka bar?
Mosque that has stripper poker night?

There is a huge fucking difference between a muslim that is struggling to reduce his smoking from 1 pack a day, to 5 cigs a day, to eventually quitting because he understands it's harmful and is on a path of getting help, and some guy that's like "FUCK YEAH SMOKE 2 PACKS A DAY I'M SO PROUD OF MY KOOL MENTHOLS". #ProudToHaveLungCancer

I have a theory that it's probably libshits that drink, smoke, and have fuckparties, but they want to seem """cultured""" but at the same time they don't want to follow the rules, so they're making a Tumblr Mosque in order to feel special for believing in a minority religion in the USA when they probably don't believe muhammad [pbuh] was a prophet, believe in god, and secretly think it's all bullshit.
>>
>>132422002
So then the Quran can be corrupted and changed too ?

You keep saying fan fiction, but have no real evidence or have addressed any of the claims. Truth is, Mohammed didn't believe the Torah or Gospels were corrupted, he was just too dumb to read himself.

Wacky desert prophet ( who has never been prophesized ) ... seems like you have the fanfictiom to me.
>>
>>132405671
I hate SJW's and I like based Muslims, so I support you on this one
>>
>>132419302
No, Jesus is the son of God Muslim's claim he was just a prophet and they will answer for that.
>>
There is no Israel... And there is no Trump
>>
>>132419302

You must sudoku for your retardation. Muslims deny that Jesus is the son of God and deny that belief on him is the only way to heaven. They will be the useful idiots for when the fake jesus antichrist shows up and commands people to behead real Christians
>>
>>132419302
No they don't. They believe here's a prophet just like Muhammad. Not the son of God.
>>
>>132405671
Do something about it, tough guy.
>>
>>132405671
Real trouble is that Islam is connected with judaism, and the US loves to suck islam dick as wekk as anti-goydick.
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.