[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a monstrous country.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: I9ZVSgW.jpg (79KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
I9ZVSgW.jpg
79KB, 750x550px
What a monstrous country.
>>
>>132398567
>POG thinks he kills innocent people
LOL
>>
>>132398567
>No CIB
disregarded
>>
>>132398567
Ugh. Did he have to do that in uniform? That's just terrible.
>>
>>132398677
>>132398911
Are you guys milfags? How much trouble is this cringe lord going to be in for this?

Also, chekt
>>
>>132398567
What is he talking about exactly?
>>
>>132399240
probably the endless bombing/interference in the middle east.
I don't blame him.
>>
>>132399194
At the very least, he's out of he service
>>
>>132399240
Probably the fact that America and it's allies bomb innocent civilians who dont know what is happening, and this breeds the terrorists they are sent to fight. Have people really forgotten that USA is responsible for most violence in the world?
>>
>>132399194
>>132399469
you kids really have never seen this pic before? it's old as fuck
>>
>>132398567

is this kind of shit even allowed in the military
it's not like he got drafted either
>>
>>132399194

891. Art. 91. Insubordinate conduct toward warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer

Any warrant officer or enlisted member who- (1) strikes or assaults a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer, while that officer is in the execution of his office; (2) willfully disobeys the lawful order of a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer; or (3) treats with contempt or is disrespectful in language or deportment toward a warrant officer, noncommissioned officer, or petty officer, while that officer is in the execution of his office;
shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
� 892. Art. 92. Failure to obey order or regulation

Any person subject to this chapter who- (1) violates or fails to obey any lawful general order or regulation; (2) having knowledge of any other lawful order issued by a member of the armed forces, which it is his duty to obey, fails to obey the order; or (3) is derelict in the performance of his duties;
shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.
>>
>>132399772
>desecrating flag = assaulting warrant officer

Shoo shoo fat larper
>>
>>132399364
>>132399517
I don't disagree with his sentiment entirely, but his delivery and presentation is just awful.
>>
File: 1491802209946.png (582KB, 598x543px) Image search: [Google]
1491802209946.png
582KB, 598x543px
Infantry here, fuck savages.
>>
>>132398567
Implying your islamo country doesn't do the same, on a larger scale, lie to outsiders, and disrespect other cultures

Fuck off hypocritical shit
>>
>>132398567
What an edgy contrarian. Not like most veterans who oppose our involvement in the Middle East can maintain a healthy sense of patriotism and not desecrate the flag.
>>
>Fighting to keep the burgouise safe and spread imperialism
C L A S S C U C K E D
>>
>>132398567
>sandnigger mooslems
>innocent
No.
>>
>>132399991
>Showing blatant disrespect to officers appointed above him

Ya dingus, it's not about having it on the flag. There are officers positioned above this scrub that his message on the flag is disrespecting.

If charged it would most likely go NJP and he'd do 14 days of extra duty
>>
>>132400221
But muh freedumbs
>>
>>132400073
>1AD

the dirty dorito strikes again
>>
>>132399772
This is in regards to a general order about political protest in uniform, no?
What does that order state?
>>
>>132399772
917. Art. 117. Provoking speeches or gestures

Any person subject to this chapter who uses provoking or reproachful words or gestures towards any other person subject to this chapter shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

934. Art. 134. General article

Though not specifically mentioned in this chapter, all disorders and neglects to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces, all conduct of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces, and crimes and offenses not capital, of which persons subject to this chapter may be guilty, shall be taken cognizance of by a general, special, or summary court-martial, according to the nature and degree of the offense, and shall be punished at the discretion of that court.
>>
>>132399991
91 is super fucking flexible, like a lot of the UCMJ. Since not every UCMJ charge even goes to Courts Martial the Commander can just slap you with it. The only recourse is demanding that it goes to Courts Martial where you will sit in a kangaroo court and get charged.
>>
>>132399517
>innocent
>civilians
>who don't know what is happening

You can't be this nieve
>>
He should use BBC vernacular like based to relate to use
>>
>>132400142
>this is what brainwashed Americans actually believe

>Americans genuinely believe there are countries who are more imperialistic and bloodthirsty than themselves

The American mentality is legitimately shocking to me. I dont know if its because of Hollywood but Americans seem to think they are in a movie and conduct themselves accordingly. Not once in over a decade here have I seen an American own up to his countries warmongering and terror inflicted on the world, almost every single time they deflect the accusations onto other countries. A weapon on par with a nukes destructive capability is a population who supports their governments tyranny while proclaiming to be paragons of peace.
>>
>>132400949
Lack of BBC vernacular detected. Use based at least and then move on to nigga so us nonwhites can indentfy each other
>>
>>132400592
I legitimately hope this is a joke and your not so far gone that you believe America isnt killing innocents in the middle east
>>
>>132400949
You see my goat humping friend is that Americans, and the west in general, really doesnt give a fucking shit about your worthless sandboxes. I take great pride in being in a nation that has waged nearly unlimited war against backwards moon worshipers for over a decade with absolute impunity.

You might be right about our government being an all encompassing and growing oligarchy but at the end of the day we are, and will continue to be, superior.
>>
That photo is more than a decade old. It was taken as part of a military police report detailing the detainment of some protester who was getting violent outside of a National Guard recruitment center.

>Imgur filename
Right. Quality post, Reddit.
>>
>>132398567
aw babby wants out of the service via dishon discharge
>>
File: 1489742435148.png (131KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489742435148.png
131KB, 1000x1000px
>>132398567
Bait & sage
>>
>>132401399
As much as I want to believe this is bait I know this is what Americans believe deep down. What a horrible country and people
>>
>>132398567
Says the guy with a communist flag
>>
>a communist
>calling something monstrous

Choose one shill

Sage
>>
>>132401764
You mean the other one
>it's a /pol/shevik thread
>>
File: israelunclesamamerica.jpg (45KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
israelunclesamamerica.jpg
45KB, 480x359px
America is the World Police and Jews Rule America

http://youtu.be/YVQmldJXtJg
>>
>>132398911
Keked hardily
>>
>>132401725
Horrible? Its just the natural state. Us versus you and so far we've been winning pretty fucking handily. Now Europe is a ticking timebomb but when whites chimp out its pretty violent. I literally feel nothing about the death of Muslims and I hope and pray that your blight of a religion is wiped out. You had your reformation and instead of progressing forward you turned to Wahhabism and Salafism. You deserve it.
>>
>>132402188
Im a white Australian. You accost Muslims for not "reforming" and leaving violence behind whole at the same time being proud of inflicting violence on others

Sad!
>>
File: 1498360622780 (1).gif (4MB, 375x221px) Image search: [Google]
1498360622780 (1).gif
4MB, 375x221px
>>132399517

Shouldn't you be fucking a goat or blowing up shia or something?
>>
>>132399240

Probably wants a dishonorable discharge.
>>
>>132398567
Just a cuck that infiltrated our ranks.
>>
If that guy was in my unit....I'd shove an e-tool up his ass
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.