[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it will never go down ever again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>it will never go down ever again
>>
>>132395624
Damn. How have this effected prices?
>>
>>132395880
I got my laptop for 3600 in 2016ish, and premium laptops with the detachable tablet screen were about 10k
That same laptop now is 11k and the detachble premium shit is 18k.
>>
>>132395624
how did this happen exactly ?
>>
>>132396824
They started floating the currency and made it so that selling a dollar for more than 7 EGP is not punishable by jailtime and the price immediately shot up to its real, non-price-controlled value.

Nobody was able to find a dollar at the old exchange rate anyway, it became a black market commodity.
>>
>>132397094
what's the current rate of inflation?
and who are they?
are they (((they)))?
>>
>>132397094
I remember being in Egypt in 2009 and 2010 and didn't understand why things were cheaper if you payed with Euros or Dollars. Why did you do this to yourselves?
>>
>>132397600
The current rate of inflation is 30%. Also, our government is increasingly calling for more welfare and subsidies for the poor so yes, (((them))).
>>
>>132397634
Dumb assholes don't know that price controls don't help in any way and made it impossible to import anything because nobody would sell you dollars at the official price, so they had to do it or else we'd never import anything again.
>>
>dude what if we put islamic terrorists in the government of Egypt lmao
>>
>>132397094

>egypt pulls the same shit that fucked up venezuela
Does anybody pay attention to world events before they make these policies? They were dropping grenades on their supreme court not to long ago. Why would you try and be like them?
>>
>>132401883
Even if they did they'll just say they did it wrong and move on.
>>
>>132402581

stay safe egyptbro
>>
>>132402581

what are you going to do?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.